Antonio Conte slammed for ‘hurting’ Chelsea with huge decision against Manchester United
That is the opinion of ESPN FC pundit and former Liverpool defender Steve Nicol.
Chelsea were beaten 2-1 by Manchester United despite taking the lead in the first half through Willian.
Hazard was taken off after 71 minutes with the score at 1-1 and within two minutes Jesse Lingard scored the winning goal for the hosts.
Antonio Conte claimed the reason he withdrew the Belgian was because he was tired.
But Nicol does not believe that is a good enough excuse from the Italian.
“Listen, when you’re in a big game, and this is a big game, you need your best players,” Nicol said of Eden Hazard.... read more
- 09:07 Dundee United to cash in as former player Stuart Armstrong heads to...
- 09:07 Man dies and two others fighting for lives after burglary in Bristol
- 09:07 No one worthy of travel injunction, insists West Midlands Mayor
- 09:07 Stephanie Davis spoke to tragic Love Island star Sophie Gradon days...
- 09:07 Poldark's fourth series 'most political yet' as Dwight and Caroline...
- 09:07 Repairs are planned after pensioner’s fall
- 09:07 Nigerian singer D'banj's son, 1, dies after drowning in swimming pool
- 09:07 SWP Engineering exhibits new shellfish cooker on national stage
- 09:07 Maltings revamp is considered
- 09:07 Latest news from Berwick Stroke Club
- 09:06 Man Utd legend Roy Keane shuts down Gary Neville and Ian Wright...
- 09:06 We’re probably the only intelligent life in the universe,...
- 09:05 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 09:04 From burning toupees to breaking boundaries: why Queer Eye is TV's...
- 09:02 Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri set to replace Antonio Conte in next...
- 09:01 Council saved £8.7 million with smarter budgeting last year
- 09:01 Uber's appeal over London licence ban begins
- 09:00 Please appreciate these proud pups enjoying Pride parades
- 09:00 M25 traffic chaos as one lane blocked sparks huge delays
- 08:59 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 08:58 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:57 Gallery: Annual Handmade Parade was once again a success
- 08:56 Man Utd on red alert as Neymar outlines Real Madrid transfer...
- 08:56 Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland slash current account interest for...
- 08:56 Grand motors: The 10 cars most likely to be listed for sale under...
- 08:56 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:55 One dead and two fighting for life during burglary in Bristol
- 08:55 Victory propels Erdoğan into elite club of strongman leaders
- 08:54 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:54 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser