Anne Hathaway hits back at fat-shamers
Anne Hathaway has said she's gaining weight for a film role, pre-empting any fat-shamers by telling them "it's not me, it's you".
She shared a workout video on Instagram to show part of a routine she's using to change her body shape for the film.
It shows the actress lifting weights as part of a bodybuilding programme with her personal trainer.
Hathaway, 35, added that she originally wanted the video to be set to Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls.
She wrote: "I am gaining weight for a movie role and it is going well. To all the people who are going to fat shame me in the upcoming... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle