Andy Murray reveals Australia plans ahead of Roger Federer charity match
The Scot has not played since struggling through Wimbledon with a hip injury but is hopeful he will be able to take part in the Brisbane International, which kicks off next season's action on December 31.
Murray is continuing his rehabilitation by limbering up for an exhibition match against Roger Federer at the Andy Murray Live in Glasgow this evening and feels he is making good progress.
When asked about his chances of making Brisbane, he said: "I hope I'm there. Things have been going pretty well so far in the rehab, but you just never know. You take each week as it comes.... read more
- 13:06 Awarding-winning community health champion reveals exciting new...
- 13:06 YP Letters: Migrant rules will hit construction and care sectors hard
- 13:06 Top 100 baby names for boys
- 13:05 Bikers united to give Worksop man a send off to remember
- 13:04 This is why you should NEVER splash pedestrians as weather warnings...
- 13:04 Police 'likely to explore hoax possibility' after Salisbury incident
- 13:04 George the Poet says police stereotyping was behind strip-search
- 13:04 Conor McGregor signs six-fight deal with UFC
- 13:04 Hoghton woman's inspirational weight loss after cancer
- 13:04 Disaster declared after German army rocket test sparks wildfire
- 13:04 Underwater walls could stop glaciers from melting, scientists say
- 13:04 Multimillion-pound cyber-force to be launched in Britain, reports say
- 13:04 Italian right lines up pro-Russia journalist for top broadcast job
- 13:03 Police and Crime Commissioner took to the streets of Worksop to...
- 13:03 Bikers united to give Worksop man a send off to remember
- 13:03 Thieves release herd of cows into village by stealing metal cable
- 13:03 ‘Flytipping is on industrial scale’ is making life a misery for...
- 13:03 Derelict pub could remain an ‘eyesore’ for another two years
- 13:03 Met Office issues yellow weather warnings as heavy rain and wind...
- 13:03 Cat crisis hits Harrogate: Warning from RSPCA
- 13:02 Theresa May to say she 'won't change tack on Brexit'
- 13:01 Wife of murdered Barnsley man appeals for help to catch killer to...
- 13:01 Taste of Leamington event will raise money for Parkinson’s UK
- 13:01 Top 100 baby names for girls
- 13:01 Met Office issues yellow weather warnings as heavy rain and wind...
- 13:00 Hoghton woman's inspirational weight loss after cancer
- 13:00 Taste of Leamington event will raise money for Parkinson’s UK
- 13:00 Bird rescued from death puts Ribble Valley village on the map after...
- 12:59 Live updates as a car smashes into train barrier on A46 at Holton...
- 12:59 Sisters from Morecambe will shine for cancer charity