Ambulances targeted TWICE in shocking brick attack
Ambulances were smashed by bricks twice in half an hour while responding to a 999 call.
Two of the West Midlands Ambulance Service vehicles are now out of action following the attack and the force are attempting to track down the perpetrators.
The first ambulance, which was on its way to a patient with breathing difficulties on blue lights, was targeted at around 2.30pm on Tuesday afternoon and was forced off the road after the bricks smashed its windscreen.
It resulted in a 10-minute delay in getting to the patient.
The second ambulance, which was sent as a replacement, was then targeted... read more
- 03:00 Axe-wielding man jailed following Derbyshire pub fight
- 02:27 This is the latest high street chain set to open a store in...
- 02:27 Who’s been sentenced at Northampton Magistrates’ Court
- 01:36 Tom Richmond: Dodging urgent questions on Universal Credit – Esther...
- 01:33 David Behrens: It takes a lot less than 20 minutes to demolish the...
- 01:31 David Behrens: It takes a lot less than 20 minutes to demolish the...
- 01:16 One Nigerian woman's mission to save Lagos beaches and turtles from...
- 01:15 The Yorkshire Post says: A shop window. The true value of...
- 01:15 The Yorkshire Post says: The national interest. One Yorkshire...
- 01:07 Birmingham wall collapse death families 'await answers'
- 01:07 Rose-coloured starling watchers descend on house near Norwich
- 01:04 Chelsea to thrash Man Utd, Wembley embarrassment, West Ham impress...
- 01:04 Chelsea vs Man United: Maurizio Sarri makes surprise admission...
- 01:03 Woman turns to Facebook to find a sperm donor
- 01:03 Chris Pine kept up Scottish accent after filming
- 01:03 Living outside Scottish cities 'saves money'
- 01:03 Jasmine Rook: Falmouth student and transgender campaigner took own...
- 01:03 Wrong-name Cambridge Half Marathon winner can re-apply
- 00:57 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 00:57 Facebook fake review factories uncovered by Which? investigation
- 00:57 The People’s Vote march: when, where and why it is happening
- 00:52 Fake moon: Could China really light up the night sky?
- 00:52 Mission to Mercury: BepiColombo spacecraft ready for launch
- 00:47 Two men charged with murder after death of man in Battersea
- 00:26 Talking Horses: Blinkered Cracksman remains a serious threat at Ascot
- 00:17 Killer sudoku 628
- 00:17 Sudoku 4196 hard
- 00:14 When do the clocks change and why do they go back every year?
- 00:13 Light party set to return with bishop
- 23:56 Ian Tomlin: Murder charges over Battersea father's death