Amazon crowns Leicester naan maker Food Attraction best family business in Britain
A company that makes frozen and chilled foods, including naan breads pre-filled with curry, has picked up a national award from Amazon.
Food Attraction was crowned the family-owned business of the year at the annual Amazon Growing Business Awards, beating entries from across the UK.
The business, based in Langham Road, near Hamilton, employs more than 50 people and is behind the Jake & Nayns’ label which makes Naanster on-the-go filled naan breads.
They are sold in major chains such as Sainsbury’s, Co-op and Londis.
The Amazon awards were launched by the Real Business website and the... read more
- 08:40 Scouts and guides to return to the stage for Chorley Capers' smash...
- 08:40 This is why West Yorkshire Police has been nominated at tonight's...
- 08:39 Office Space at 20: how the comedy spoke to an anxious workplace
- 08:39 The nine greatest Oscar moments
- 08:39 This is what the weather will be like today
- 08:39 Hull weather for Tuesday as temperatures reach double figures
- 08:39 Sheffield weather forecast: Sunny spells but cloud could spoil...
- 08:37 Champions League TV schedule: How to watch Liverpool vs Bayern...
- 08:37 Liverpool vs Bayern Munich TV channel: What TV channel is Liverpool...
- 08:35 This is what the weather will be like today
- 08:35 ‘I was sexually assaulted by a man I’d just interviewed’, says Fern...
- 08:34 Fleetwood mechanic has car seized for no licence
- 08:34 Replacing failed shops 'won't save city centres'
- 08:32 Scots academics call for change in how land is used to slow climate...
- 08:32 The Gruffalo to star on limitede edition 50p coins
- 08:31 Scots TV presenter Nicky Campbell says rejection hard to shake...
- 08:31 Don’t ever put grapes in the microwave – here’s why
- 08:29 Fire at factory linked to hit car TV show
- 08:26 ‘I was sexually assaulted by a man I’d just interviewed’, says Fern...
- 08:26 Vegan sausage roll helps Greggs lift its full year profit outlook
- 08:23 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer approaches Callum Hudson-Odoi after Chelsea’s...
- 08:18 Vegan sausage roll helps Greggs lift its full year profit outlook
- 08:17 Passenger strips to boxers and removes his sock for duration of flight
- 08:17 Hull man fined £100 in Post Office car parking 'trap' reveals how...
- 08:15 Avenue Q a treat for Northampton audiences
- 08:13 Euston stabbing: Eleven held after man dies in hotel reception
- 08:13 How to get a limited edition Gruffalo 50p coin
- 08:13 ‘I was sexually assaulted by a man I’d just interviewed, says Fern...
- 08:13 This is what the weather will be like today
- 08:12 Cops find car in hunt for missing Scots footballer Richard Finnis