All Blacks legend Dan Carter denies steroid use after 'anomalies' reportedly detected in urine sample from Racing 92's Top 14 final in June
All Blacks legend Dan Carter was one of three players from French club Racing 92 who reportedly tested positive for steroids after the Top 14 final in June.
The 34-year-old fly-half, along with another former New Zealand player, Joe Rokocoko, and Argentina back Juan Imhoff, provided urine samples as part of the testing carried out by the French anti-doping agency, AFLD.
According to French newspaper L'Equipe, 'anomalies' were detected in the players' samples, which showed traces of corticosteroids.
DAN CARTER Born: March 5, 1982 (Canterbury, New Zealand)
Clubs: Canterbury, Crusaders,... read more
- 08:39 The Yorkshire-born California ex-millionaire now living on...
- 08:34 Woman sells her wedding dress with glorious rant on Facebook about...
- 08:34 Gianfranco Zola makes frightening Eden Hazard claim after literally...
- 08:32 Apprentice star opening new store in Mansfield today
- 08:29 Chelsea news: Sarri makes Morata admission, Messi and Hazard claim,...
- 08:27 Apprentice star opening new store in Mansfield today
- 08:24 Diplomats gather for UN summit – with Trump and his whims to take...
- 08:24 Build a wall across the Sahara? That's crazy – but someone still...
- 08:22 Wigan dad threatened to shoot doctors' surgery staff and patients
- 08:18 Hiking through holy history
- 08:18 Annual shoebox appeal for needy children launched in Banbury
- 08:18 Yorkshire campaigners call for review of Government's flagship...
- 08:18 The Yorkshire-born California ex-millionaire now living on...
- 08:18 Thirsk and Malton MP Kevin Hollinrake defends Universal Credit
- 08:15 Yorkshire campaigners call for review of Government's flagship...
- 08:12 Man Utd star Nemanja Matic donates £63,000 to child in need of...
- 08:10 Deadly killing rabbit virus suspected in Lincolnshire - here's what...
- 08:08 Cycling challenge bags £2.5k for charity
- 08:07 Lidl will no longer sell fruit and vegetables in unrecyclable...
- 08:07 Frank Warren: Anthony Joshua needs big knockout performance...
- 08:06 The Tayberry, Broughty Ferry (38/50)
- 08:06 Don’t let smart technology spoil the simple pleasures of cycling
- 08:06 A new era in whisky is dawning
- 08:06 Desert Island Chef: Callum Gilmour, The Saint, St Andrews
- 08:06 Chef’s Table: Martin Hollis, Old Course St Andrews
- 08:06 Food blog: Brodie Williams
- 08:06 Mary-Jane’s V&A cake is a work of art
- 08:05 Police forensic tent in place at Sheffield Centertainment
- 07:55 Police crackdown on Mamba Spice in Mansfield "seeing results"
- 07:55 Pair charged following threatening behaviour in Worksop