Airbnb host company explain why they 'can't accept guests from Liverpool'
Bosses have explained why they turned down a mum trying to book into an Airbnb apartment because she is from Liverpool.
The mum took to Twitter after Liverpool-based company Host So Simple refused her and her two children a stay at a Luxury Warehouse Apartment listed on Airbnb.
On Twitter, the mum wrote: "Bit shocked, just tried to book this apartment in Liverpool for me and my children and they don’t accept booking from Scousers."
The tweet was followed by a screen grab with a reply from a member of staff at Host So Simple who said due to "past issues" the company could... read more
- 02:10 Sick refugees on Manus and Nauru to be sent to Christmas Island not...
- 02:10 16 US states sue over Trump border wall emergency declaration
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?
- 00:34 Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United: player ratings from Stamford Bridge
- 00:34 Arsène Wenger says giving Mesut Özil new deal left player in...
- 00:28 Gilets jaunes: How much anti-Semitism is beneath the yellow vests?
- 00:25 Could hackers 'brainjack' your memories in future?
- 00:25 How Brexit hit the pound in your pocket
- 00:24 Martin Compston says Still Game could make a comeback - after...
- 00:21 Sudoku 4,299 medium
- 00:17 Man Utd boss Solskjaer hails one star’s FANTASTIC job at Chelsea:...
- 00:15 One in four girls or women can’t afford sanitary products