Adah and Austin predicted to be popular baby names in 2020
Pondering what parents will be naming their sprogs in the year ahead?
Worry not, for baby name experts Nameberry have just revealed their predictions for the most popular baby names in 2020.
The list is actually a little different to the names we usually see topping the tables.
While Oliver and Olivia were the top names in 2018, they’re not even in the top ten of the names predicted to be big next year.
Instead, next year you’ll hear of babies named after Billie Eilish and monikers that’ll remind you of Disney princesses. Get ready.
Nameberry predicts the top names for the year ahead by... read more
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom