A590 closed overnight this week between 8pm and 6am
The section of the road between the Brettargh Holt roundabout for the A590/A591 and Junction 36 of the M6 motorway will be closed on Tuesday night.
The dual carriageway will be shut between the hours of 8pm and 6am.
The road closure is taking place ahead of resurfacing work which will see the dual carriageway reduced to one lane for the next 47 days starting from today.
- 14:30 Man jailed for having knife in Spring Bank and threatening people
- 17:09 Roof of historic former HSBC bank in Granby Street, Leicester saved...
- 17:09 That's criminal! Inside the auction where Range Rover, Gucci bags...
- 23:27 Leaderboard crowds up as late wave don’t take full advantage of...
- 17:09 Proms 2018: 16 pictures from Southmoor Academy at the Roker Hotel
- 14:31 First class Chorley student secures “big four” role and accountancy...
- 14:30 Geoffrey Wellum, Battle of Britain pilot
- 14:30 Private healthcare growing in Blackpool & Fylde Coast
- 21:52 Life in Politics column by Coun Andrew Carter: 70,000 new homes...
- 21:52 Wrenthorpe Surgery closure date announced
- 17:09 Jake Cassidy addresses talk of his Hartlepool United exit
- 21:52 Development planned for former steelworks site
- 14:30 Man falls five metres into Lake District waterfall
- 17:09 Sellafield in court over plutonium incident
- 21:52 Thieves believed to have made off with vintage vehicles in lorry on...
- 14:33 Liam Gordon has shown patience of a Saint
- 23:25 Halifax set for lasting memorial to the Dukes
- 14:30 Yorkshire schoolboys who planned Columbine-style massacre to be...
- 14:31 Water bosses apply to take water from Ullswater, Windermere and...
- 17:09 Sunderland school pupils hit back of the net in mascot shoes design...
- 14:30 Let's put England's World Cup performance in perspective
- 17:09 Students take next steps
- 17:09 Plan to open new indoor market in city centre welcomed
- 17:09 Proms 2018: 32 pictures from English Martyrs at Hardwick Hall
- 17:09 Section of Welford Road, Leicester blocked after electrical box fire
- 14:30 Woman called police 500 times about bullying boyfriend who...
- 21:52 Leeds trio jailed for 'terrifying' Tesco Express raid that left...
- 17:09 Review: Castlegate Singers' Women in Song concert
- 21:52 First £35,000 shipping container homes in Sheffield close to...
- 14:30 Unsung biker hero celebrated with Freemasons donation