A493: Two taken to hospital after Gwynedd car crash
Two people have been taken to hospital following a car crash on the A493 in Gwynedd.
The smash happened when a Renault Clio left the road at Pennal near Aberdyfi at around 8.10am this morning.
North Wales Police and the ambulance service attended the scene and the car’s occupants were taken to Bronglais General Hospital in Abersytwyth for treatment.
A second crash took place on the A493 involving a Ford Fiesta 10.30am.
The road was left partially blocked causing traffic delays before it was finally cleared at 2pm.
No one was injured during the incident.
- 05:40 The heartbreaking wait for treatment for Birmingham's cancer patients
- 05:39 Climate change: Water shortages in England 'within 25 years'
- 05:36 Liverpool has highest rates of flashers and peeping toms in Merseyside
- 05:36 Merseyside's newest McDonald's has revealed its official opening date
- 05:36 Number of children admitted to Alder Hey Hospital with stab wounds...
- 05:30 A Gainsborough family are raising funds and awareness of SUDEP...
- 05:30 ‘Fine, dry and mild’ in today’s weather- well, it’s about time
- 05:27 ‘Fine, dry and mild’ in today’s weather- well, it’s about time
- 05:25 The 'dog whistling' on immigration must stop, Bill Shorten says
- 05:22 ‘Fine, dry and mild’ in today’s weather- well, it’s about time
- 05:18 Indonesia election mired in claims of foreign hacking and 'ghost'...
- 05:18 'I was raised an American': Liberians await possible deportation...
- 05:18 Exit Brussels? The UK civil servants under a fog of uncertainty
- 05:16 ‘Fine, dry and mild’ in today’s weather- well, it’s about time
- 05:16 Capital’s Bruce Group eyes Central Belt pubs on back of £20m bond bid
- 05:02 KCOM call centre worker steals £16,000 and blows it on food and...
- 05:00 Nigel Farage will not be marching through Retford area as part of...
- 05:00 Used wet wipes and unwanted sofas - the bizarre rubbish dumped in...
- 05:00 Number of peeping toms and flashers reported to police on the rise
- 04:58 Newborn baby found in Oxford hospital toilets
- 04:56 Tragic Glasgow dad hit headlines as football mobile phone thief...
- 04:56 Community sickened by horrific slashing of vulnerable Scot in...
- 04:52 Christchurch shootings: Ardern vows never to say suspect's name
- 04:50 A celebration of Scotland's Munros and the man who listed them
- 04:50 NHS infection and safety inquiry begins at Holyrood
- 04:50 Emiliano Sala plane crash: Call to investigate more flights
- 04:50 Syrian refugees in Aberystwyth set up pop-up restaurants
- 04:41 The 24 roads where speed limits are changing in Leicestershire
- 04:41 Should drink drivers be 'named and shamed' by police?
- 04:26 Christchurch shooting: Australia PM calls for social media crackdown