A-LEVELS: Star students at Skegness Grammar aiming to help others and sort government
A student at Skegness Grammar School is heading to the University of Oxford, with many others set to join
Russell Group universities after receiving their A level grades today.
After many months of hard work in the lead up to their examinations, students at the David Ross Education Trust school, have today marked the first steps on their journey to university, full-time employment and beyond.
Lucy Matsagoura has achieved her dream of studying Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford, after sweeping the board with two A*s in French and Maths, an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry.... read more
- 13:55 Weather warning for severe winds issued for Rugby by the Met Office
- 13:55 Cathay Pacific spells its name wrong on side of plane
- 13:55 Russian-born woman claims she was target in Salisbury scare
- 13:55 Is it acceptable to laugh at Donald Trump’s mushroom?
- 13:55 Man wanted over assault of women on train to Sheffield
- 13:55 Storm Ali: Tree brought down on Sheffield street by galeforce winds
- 13:53 Five lucky neighbours living in this street have won the lottery
- 13:53 Brian lands Commonwealth gold
- 13:53 Housing associations praise May's £2bn plan as 'total step change'
- 13:53 Great Dalby farmers start selling milk from vending machine close...
- 13:52 Scuba diver films himself surrounded by plastic at one of World’s...
- 13:51 Man charged in connection with disturbance in Dundee Lane, Ramsbottom
- 13:51 Man wanted over assault of women on train to Sheffield
- 13:51 Man assaulted in Alfreton by knife wielding men - and one was...
- 13:49 Council consultation to be launched into future of waste management...
- 13:46 Live updates as traffic stopped in both directions on M42 after...
- 13:46 Ibiza holidaymaker needs your help finding Midlands beautician...
- 13:45 Gales and heavy rain on way as two new weather warnings issued...
- 13:45 Weather warning for severe winds issued for Banbury by the Met Office
- 13:44 Free drams for Edinburgh's Hogmanay revellers under new sponsorship...
- 13:44 Police investigating reports of man performing lewd acts in Chesham...
- 13:44 Inmate ‘on the run’ is arrested by police
- 13:44 Tesco reveals discount store Jack's to take on Aldi and Lidl
- 13:44 Smart motorway ‘costing lives’ claims lorry driver
- 13:43 Matteo Salvini sues black MEP for defamation in racism row
- 13:43 Millionaire who live-streamed child sex abuse jailed for just...
- 13:42 Anglian Water reveals all about £653,000 sewer upgrade in Horncastle
- 13:39 Smart motorway ‘costing lives’ claims lorry driver
- 13:39 Major milestone reached to transform Halifax town centre
- 13:38 Storm Ali's high winds topple large tree closing road in Hurley