A Coventry City reunion; a 6-0 thumping; Sky Blues chants rated
Reunited Former Coventry City chief executive Steve Waggott has hooked back up with Tony Mowbray after joining League One club Blackburn Rovers.
Waggott, who spent four years with the Sky Blues and was instrumental in appointing Mark Robins as manager first time round, Steven Pressley and then Mowbray, will oversee the day-to-day operations at Ewood Park.
A statement on the Rovers' website said: "Steve, who hails from the North East, brings a wealth of football knowledge and experience to the role, having held a number of senior executive positions within the industry over the last 13... read more
- 23:25 Mortgage misery: The homeowners facing repossession
- 23:25 Six ways China could retaliate in a trade war
- 23:25 Smart meters to cut energy bills by just £11, say MPs
- 06:47 Dol-y-Moch: Re-living childhood days at the 'slimy lake'
- 06:47 Gareth Shaw: If you’re not claiming marriage allowance, why not?
- 06:47 Susan Dalgety: Embrace legacy of Otis and Elvis in the name of freedom
- 06:47 Child-friendly gigs praised by parents
- 06:47 Brian Wilson: There’s a sinister side to Sturgeon’s new Catalan friend
- 06:47 Rare 50p coin sells for staggering £840 on eBay
- 06:47 Stephen Jardine: I was wrong about the future of restaurants
- 06:47 Watch: Moment police raid Nuneaton home and find thousands of...
- 06:47 Thatcher ‘Eurosceptic’ speech was never meant to be anti-EU,...
- 06:47 Foreign Secretary calls on Nato members to increase defence spending
- 06:47 MPs visit farm to highlight ‘crisis’ of berry picker shortage
- 06:47 Brian Wilson: The weakness of May and Corbyn has been exposed
- 06:47 John McLellan: The blood on the Brexit carpet can’t be ignored
- 06:47 Johnny Vegas reveals dramatic weight loss after split from wife
- 06:47 Jane Bradley: The sad end of this sporting life
- 06:47 Leader comment: Girl Guide badges to include actual Moon-walking?
- 06:47 This is when all the new Cathedral Lanes restaurants are opening
- 06:47 Girlguides ditch home making for mixology in culture change
- 06:47 Long-term CJD survivor at centre of legal protection battle
- 06:47 Person injured 'by falling object' near Coventry city centre - recap
- 06:47 Now That’s What I Call Music! hits 100th edition
- 06:47 Watch: Rare 200mph supercar cruises along M40
- 06:46 Breathing space: Helping Hull get rid of its unwanted UK’s least...
- 06:47 The five things which will happen when Prince Philip dies
- 06:47 Man found guilty of hunting hares with a dog in Derbyshire
- 06:46 The painstaking work adorning churches and cathedrals across Yorkshire
- 06:47 Six beds ‘blocked’ in Derbyshire hospitals per day