A blockbuster slate of movies from Entertainment One after three Oscar nominations
Film distributor Entertainment One has lined up a series of new blockbusters after three of its films were nominated for Oscars.
In a trading update, E One said it expects further success from its slate of upcoming films over the coming year after Steven Spielberg’s The Post, I, Tonya, and Molly’s Game were all up for Academy Awards.
E One said its TV business also performed strongly over the year, with Peppa Pig making its debut on Japanese TV as well as racking up 45bn views on Chinese streaming services.
However, the fallout from collapsed retailer Toys R Us in the UK and US has hit... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle