300 Lincolnshire toddlers a year admitted to A&E for burns and scalds.
0 Have your say Almost 300 children under 5 went to A&E in Lincolnshire for burns and scalds last year new figures show.
With National Burns Awareness Day taking place on 19th October 2016, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue is teaming up with Lincolnshire Community Health Service (LCHS) to raise awareness of the dangers of burns, how to prevent them and how to give first aid.
According to LCHS, in 2015/16, 297 children went to hospital with scalds caused by hot drinks, electric cookers, hair straighteners, irons and radiators.
Mr Ciaran O’Boyle, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Regional Burns... read more
- 08:54 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:54 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 08:53 Deer 'stuck' in River Soar prompts 4 fire engines into action
- 08:53 Aston Villa step up preparations for the 2018/19 campaign
- 08:53 This is why there are no World Cup fan zones in Birmingham
- 08:53 This is where released goalkeeper Boaz Myhill could pitch up after...
- 08:51 Gossip: West Ham’s Wilshere concern?
- 08:51 Yorkshire QCs warn justice system is at ‘breaking point’
- 08:51 Uruguay team news: Predicted Uruguay line up vs Russia – Key...
- 08:51 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:51 Man arrested after alleged handgun incident in town centre
- 08:50 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:49 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:48 As Federer and Djokovic lose, what’s the state of play for Wimbledon?
- 08:48 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:48 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:48 Lancashire County Council u-turn after unions force cuts rethink
- 08:46 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:45 This is why there are no World Cup matches being played this Friday
- 08:45 Major survey of Solihull's roads for £2 million safety projects
- 08:44 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:44 Timber causing disruption for M62 users on morning commute in Leeds
- 08:44 Single first-time buyers need over a decade to raise a deposit -...
- 08:43 Man Utd transfer news: Mourinho ‘wants rid’ of midfielder to seal...
- 08:43 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:43 Timber causing disruption for M62 users on morning commute in Leeds
- 08:43 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 08:42 Lancashire County Council u-turn after unions force cuts rethink
- 08:42 Thunderstorm asthma deaths: only three victims had disease 'action...
- 08:40 Revealed: Wigan's 'nuisance neighbour' epidemic