18 guests reveal the worst things that happened to them at a wedding
I was booed at a wedding. Booed.
The groom had invited me and let me bring a friend along too.
But, of course, me and said friend were seated at different tables. Why?
So I was at mine and chatted to a bloke to my left. I then noticed an empty seat at my friend’s table.
She was the only person I knew at the wedding so I took my wine glass and sat next to her.
The former bloke to my left then pitched up with my fork (and knife) and banged the cutlery down in front of me.
He did the same with my little side plate and napkin.
And then, every time I walked past his table, he booed me.
I think... read more
- 11:31 Cash donations to bankroll big revamp of park
- 11:31 Homebase set to shut more stores
- 11:28 The Meg takes giant bite of UK box office
- 11:28 Edinburgh art reviews: Muirhead Bone | John Keane | Orson Welles |...
- 11:28 On this day in 1840: Foundation stone of Scott Monument laid in...
- 11:26 This is how trees in Doncaster have helped to save over 1,000 lives
- 11:26 Fylde energy firm backs business awards night
- 11:26 New iPhone X 2018 models showcased side-by-side in ‘leaked’ video
- 11:26 Why is the price of Bitcoin dropping? Cryptocurrency markets go...
- 11:25 Murder investigation launched after man stabbed in shop
- 11:25 Andre Moreira: A penalty save, a clean sheet and plenty of nerves -...
- 11:25 Friends of Westminster terror suspect Salih Khater say he was 'very...
- 11:25 Liam Payne’s 'back on good terms' with ex Danielle Peazer after...
- 11:25 Fantasy Football Tips: Your best captain options analysed ahead of...
- 11:23 Neighbours unhappy as 24-hour operation of waste site approved
- 11:23 Burnley teen riding stolen moped hands himself in
- 11:23 Mexico violence: Newly elected Congresswoman kidnapped
- 11:22 Northampton gymnastics club aims to raise £50k after moving to...
- 11:22 When is the Champions League group stage draw and what are the...
- 11:22 Why pesky paper cuts hurt so much - and how you can help to numb them!
- 11:22 Mother, 32, escapes death after she caught a potentially killer bug
- 11:22 Children as young as EIGHT have body image issues
- 11:21 Psychedelic drugs and near-death experiences are ‘strikingly similar’
- 11:20 Ben Stokes is our hero: Couple speak after Cockermouth cricketer is...
- 11:19 Barrow woman admits shoplifting booze, make-up and perfume
- 11:19 Couple poses for empty nest photoshoot to celebrate dropping their...
- 11:18 London Euston station is closing for these three weekends
- 11:17 Stags turn out for brides' magical Highland wedding after year of...
- 11:16 If you consider yourself a dog lover, you’re going to want to know...
- 11:16 Meadowhall to host autism friendly shopping event this weekend