15-year-old boy who hasn't been seen for over 24 hours could be in Leicester
A 15-year-old boy has been reported missing after not being seen for over 24 hours.
Jenson Lewis, from Stamford, may have links to Leicester and London. He was last seen on Sunday night in Rutland Heights.
Friends and relatives have been searching throughout the night and police say his disappearance "is out of character".
They also said that he was wearing a light grey North Face jacket and was also carrying a red holdall.
The 15-year-old attends Casterton College.
In a Facebook post the school said: "Jenson has now been missing for 24 hours.
"We are aware he did not... read more
- 06:33 Russia complains of ‘hysteria’ after international sport ban
- 06:08 Castle View revenues climb higher after sport and leisure contract...
- 06:04 'A form of serious corruption': Northamptonshire Police officer...
- 06:04 KPMG launches first ‘audit-only’ apprenticeships in Scotland
- 05:26 Construction industry must build future workforce - Emma Dickson
- 05:04 Sam Kerr the best player in the world? Tell us something we don't know
- 05:04 Irresistible Rashford delivers on the biggest of stages for United
- 05:04 Job done and better days to come for Anthony Joshua on odd Arabian...
- 05:04 Cricketer, comic, artist, innovator: 'Felix', the ultimate all-rounder
- 05:04 The best of Bob Willis, Manchester derby memories and karting on ice
- 05:04 Football transfer rumours: Erling Braut Haaland to Dortmund for £17m?
- 05:04 Yes, it’s Middlesbrough v Charlton! Or Woodgate v Bowyer
- 05:04 Kidney and Boyd show coaches are worth weight in gold in Premiership
- 05:04 Sports quiz of the week: clothes, coins and a heavyweight contest
- 05:04 Agent Saif Rubie banned for six weeks and fined over ‘improper’ use...
- 05:04 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and Luis Alberto are leading Lazio's surge
- 05:04 Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend’s action
- 05:04 Duncan Ferguson’s timing and tactics are spot-on for Everton win
- 05:04 Two Wolves supporters arrested for homophobic abuse at Brighton game
- 05:04 Freddie Ljungberg hands Arsenal a warning after West Ham win
- 05:04 Liverpool ‘will go for everything’ in key Salzburg game, says...
- 05:04 Frank Lampard urges Chelsea to embrace ‘big night’ against Lille
- 05:05 'Disgraceful' - niece of 94-year-old tells health bosses what she...
- 05:05 Computer hackers tricked house buyer out of £55,000
- 05:04 Women’s Super League: talking points from the weekend’s action
- 05:04 Pépé caps a lightning revival to give Freddie Ljungberg glimmer of...
- 05:04 Strasburg signs largest deal for pitcher in history with $245m Nats...
- 05:04 Dalian Atkinson death: police officers to stand trial next September
- 05:04 Claims of ‘lynching’ and ‘hysteria’ after Wada bans Russia for four...
- 05:04 Pete Frates, baseball player and inspiration for ice bucket...