10 things that leave you shattered before having kids but barely register afterwards
“Oh I’m soooo tired,” is a familiar groan of many a weary colleague running on coffee.
But post-kids, unless you have an entourage of minions, there is no hiding the fact that due to lack of, not just sleep, but general sitting/rest/chilling/walking alone and breathing time, you are likely to age three years for every one.
You will wrinkle and grey at a frightening rate, but due to the amount of time spent on your knees wiping up all manner of fluids you will at least stay grounded. Here’s what won’t make you remotely tired after children…
An hour long journey to work or... read more
- 18:57 European Banking Authority calls City's Brexit plans 'inadequate'
- 18:57 Adam Chadwick murder: Family take to Leeds streets in search for...
- 18:57 DISTRESSING IMAGES: Great-grandmother 'terrified' after brick...
- 18:57 Warning over 'extremely dangerous' drain cover thefts in Sheffield
- 18:56 Accused denies intent to harm at Northumberland shallow grave...
- 18:55 20 month jail sentence for man who posted 32 racial hatred tweets
- 18:54 Temperatures reach 29.4C on the UK's hottest day of the year
- 18:48 Firearms incident: West Yorkshire Police called to street after...
- 18:48 'Buy the man a pint' - readers react to hero dad who saved boy from...
- 18:48 Jos Buttler: matchwinner with the courage and ability not to become...
- 18:48 Portugal vs Iran LIVE STREAM: How to watch Ronaldo in World Cup...
- 18:46 A590 clear after collision brings tailbacks
- 18:44 Citing Trump, woman in video calls Latino man 'rapist, animal, drug...
- 18:44 British driver clocked at 165mph during secret race in France
- 18:43 Music Review Swift lives up to her reputation
- 18:41 World Cup fans panic after Mohamed Salah’s subdued goal celebration...
- 18:38 Travel insurance to get easier to find for cancer sufferers and...
- 18:37 Southampton baby death: Teenager denies son's murder
- 18:34 Boris Johnson flew to Afghanistan to avoid Heathrow vote
- 18:33 Police issue warning after Cumbria hit by phone scam
- 18:33 Crossword roundup: more geometry and politics than football
- 18:32 CO2 shortage: Coca-Cola pauses production at some plants
- 18:31 Is this China's next aircraft carrier? Design of Beijing's third...
- 18:30 Gareth Southgate must weigh up options for England v Belgium decider
- 18:30 Bath and Wells Diocese to sell 12th Century office
- 18:30 Sir Jeremy Heywood to take break for cancer treatment
- 18:25 Train speed restrictions introduced as Britain faces 10-day heatwave
- 18:25 Disgraced bank manager given 2nd chance - and plunders coach firm's...
- 18:25 Mystery and sadness over death of much-loved swan in Sefton Park
- 18:24 Chester FC complete double swoop as Jon Moran and John Pritchard sign