£10,000 reward offered to catch gunman who shot homeless man three times
Police are offering a £10,000 reward to catch the gunman who show a homeless man three times.
The 34-year-old victim survived, but suffered gunshot wounds to his left arm, right hip and right calf during the attack in Daubeney Fields, Hackney.
The victim, who is well-known in the local community, had been at a children’s barbecue, which started at 3pm on Saturday July 15 but continued into the early hours of the next day.
Police say he was dancing in the east London park when the attacker shot him at just after midnight on July 16.
Despite his serious injuries, the victim made his way out... read more
- 02:42 Coalition will move up income tax cuts if budget improves, Cormann...
- 02:31 How much have Burton Albion spent this summer compared to...
- 02:21 Why Sammy's guaranteed a slot in the history books
- 02:09 Billie Piper looks radiant in bardot patterned dress as she attends...
- 02:09 Rio Ferdinand 'sells' his family home with late wife for £3 million...
- 02:09 David Beckham's sister Joanne 'SPLITS' from her Big Brother star...
- 02:09 TOWIE's Lydia Bright wows in a strapless dress as she joins Chloe...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham looks typically chic in a white blouse and...
- 02:09 Kendall Jenner slips into a bright yellow bikini as she lounges by...
- 02:09 Taylor Swift surprises fans with special guest Robbie Williams on...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham will 'dress up as Posh Spice for Vogue...
- 02:08 Tomorrow's Cities: Can start-ups solve city issues?
- 02:07 Barcelona are already trying to convince N’Golo Kante to leave Chelsea
- 01:43 Living in a woodland wonderland: The rise of the tree house
- 01:38 5 Seconds of Summer on dating, lies and gun control
- 01:37 Newport church's prayer room survives devastating fire
- 01:37 'All women I know have had unwanted sexual attention', says Wood
- 01:30 Scottish fruit and vegetable growth strategy unveiled
- 01:30 Appeal decade after Adam Chadwick shot dead in Leeds
- 01:26 French jogger detained after crossing US-Canada border
- 01:24 Neve Te Aroha: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern reveals name of baby...
- 01:01 We’re not bluffing about no-deal Brexit, says Fox
- 00:46 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:39 Child obesity plan targets sweets at checkouts
- 00:36 Early wickets were not enough to stop leaders
- 00:18 Matt Le Tissier: ‘VAR will make defenders be defenders, not wrestlers’
- 00:13 Manchester United ready to include Anthony Martial in bid to sign...
- 00:09 East Coast train line back under public control
- 00:04 Highland midwives hit the screens with second TV series
- 23:57 The best tech from Sonar 2018