What is BriefReport.co.uk?
BriefReport.co.uk is a fair use project started by a team of web professionals and programmers from a passion for news, information and UK in general. The site is a collection of UK related news in real time, a search engine and a news archive. Concentrating on the news from UK, BriefReport.co.uk is a useful tool for both journalists, readers and bloggers.
How it works
The site is using the Google API and Sandbox applications together with our own proprietary software. We index major newspapers and other news sources in UK. News are presented online in a simple real time end user web interface. The result is a better awareness of available news sources, and lead to an increasing web traffic for the news sources.
Our site does not appear on BriefReport.co.uk How do I add?
To add your UK related news site to our news search engine:
1. Add our news widget to your website and email us your URL to webmaster [at] briefreport.co.uk with your full contact details and a brief description of your site.
2. Be sure to follow @briefreport on Twitter as we will announce all site additions on our Twitter page and on newsrt Facebook page. Please allow us some time before your news articles goes live on BriefReport.co.uk
Can I add my blog to BriefReport.co.uk?
Yes, if it's UK related. We will shortly start listing UK related blog sites. Follow the steps 1 and 2 above to add your blog to BriefReport.co.uk
How can we delist our site?
If you don't want search engines or other websites to present your website content, you could add these two lines to your website robots.txt file:
This will block webcrawlers like Googlebot and other spiders from access and within days delist your site at BriefReport.co.uk and in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Live.
Can I access BriefReport.co.uk on my iPhone or mobile?
Apps for iPhone and Android phones and a mobile skin is currently under development. Watch this space!
What if I found a mistake?
For any suggestions, questions or complaints, please contact us by e-mail webmaster [at] BriefReport.co.uk
- 03:46 Glamour magazine to go online only in the US
- 03:36 Labor to keep national energy guarantee in bid for climate truce
- 03:36 California wildfires: refugee camp 'could become a mud pit' as rain...
- 03:21 Russian firm linked to election meddling sues Facebook over ban
- 03:00 Low-protein, high-carb diet may help ward off dementia
- 02:56 May heading to Brussels amid scramble to finalise Brexit deal
- 02:25 Dundee’s Powercases on a charge with initial sales order
- 02:14 Chicago hospital shooting: Doctor, pharmacist and policeman mourned
- 02:14 US judge blocks Mississippi 15-week abortion ban
- 02:10 'I don't want everything to be about Down's'
- 02:07 Driving eyesight rules: experts call for driver eye tests every decade
- 02:03 Mexican tetra fish may offer heart repair clues
- 01:52 Surf champion Tyler Wright reveals struggle with chronic fatigue
- 01:52 Saudi Arabia tortured female right-to-drive activists, says Amnesty
- 01:44 Brexit blind dates: June Sarpong and ex-Stig Perry McCarthy
- 01:36 Trump pardons Thanksgiving turkeys in somewhat joyless event
- 01:31 Karen Hales murder: 1993 killing 'deprived baby of grandmother'
- 01:31 Big dog Bopper the Whopper is 'too fat for a kennel'
- 01:27 Iraqi university rebuilds after IS 'dark age'
- 01:25 Uni staff told capital letters could frighten anxious students
- 01:22 Are French riots a curse or a blessing for Macron?
- 01:19 K-pop and Latin: Why the time is now for foreign language hits
- 01:12 Trump submits answers to Mueller's Russia inquiry
- 01:07 New Zealand pride parade in chaos after ban on police sparks mass...
- 01:06 Jeremy Clarkson’s The Grand Tour Season 3: release date, what to...
- 01:03 Letter from Africa: Cremations 'threaten' Zimbabwe's ancestral spirits
- 00:58 Summer-born pupils disadvantaged throughout primary school – study
- 00:58 Teaching union leader calls on members to vote for strike
- 00:56 What's biting Apple?
- 00:47 Edinburgh Tattoo to head down under for run in Sydney stadium