News from Worksop Guardian
0 Have your say St John Ambulance’s Everyday Heroes awards are back and the charity is searching for inspiring stories of first aid heroism. Has someone you know saved a life? Do you know anyone who’s championing first aid in schools or community? Has yo
0 Have your say Chief Constable Craig Guildford has reassured the people of Nottinghamshire following yesterday’s terrorist attack in London. Mr Guildford said: "It’s really important that everyone remains vigilant but at this time there is no...
0 Have your say A new study has revealed two thirds of young people from Derbyshire would be happy to take a pay-cut if it meant achieving the perfect body. The study, which looked at psychological attitudes and beliefs of young people and their health a
0 Have your say Police are concerned for the safety of a man who has gone missing from Nether Langwith. Daniel Marriott, 45, was last seen at 9.30am yesterday (Monday). He is white, 5ft 8ins tall, of slim build and has receding untidy ginger hair. He was
0 Have your say New research has revealed just 16 per cent of parents score full marks in an 11 Plus quiz. Are you as smart as an 11-year-old? That’s the question we’re asking you today. In a recent survey by Explore Learning, just over one in ten (16 pe
0 Have your say Ever thought you could do a much better job of managing the UK's money than the government? Well now's your chance. Well, in theory anyway. GoCompare.com have created a People's Budget interactive tool to give people the chance to play th
0 Have your say This dramatic CCTV footage shows police involved in a lifesaving river rescue. Moments after a man fell into the River Trent, officers leapt into action to save him, including PC James Patterson who entered the water with a life ring tied
0 Have your say It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday so what do you have planned? A home cooked lunch? Flowers? Chocolates? Or nothing?
0 Have your say Smokers will be affected by new cigarette and tobacco laws which come into effect in just weeks. Dramatic changes will come into force in the way cigarettes are packaged and sold. The rules were actually brought in under an EU directive i
0 Have your say Join your favourite Milkshake! characters for an all singing, all dancing spectacular stage show at Nottingham’s Royal Concert Hall this June. With superb songs, funky dance routines, loads of laughter, bags of audience interaction and bu
0 Have your say A Whitwell man who caused a fatal crash after falling asleep at the wheel was today jailed at Lincoln Crown Court. Christopher Brunt had only two hours sleep the previous night after being called away to his seriously ill father's hospita
0 Have your say Most 19-year-olds are still trying to figure out what they want to do in life. But thanks to on-the-job training through an apprenticeship, Sam Wood already has his career set out in front of him. Sam runs Stephensons coffee shop in Chest
0 Have your say Police have issued photographs of three men they want to speak to following “football-related disorder” at a Mansfield Town game. Nottinghamshire Police have released images of the men after trouble at the derby match between Notts County
0 Have your say Scientists have discovered bio yoghurt has been able to lower the symptoms of depression. The new research claims probiotic bacteria found in live-culture yogurt could make it easier to alleviate the symptoms of depression in mice, and th
- 04:21 Taiwan top court hears landmark gay marriage case
- 04:14 Chelsea join Man United and Barcelona in £26m winger battle
- 04:13 BOJ's Kuroda says there's no reason to withdraw monetary stimulus now
- 04:11 Man United deal ruined Real Madrid transfer plan: Chelsea could...
- 03:55 China accepts more Australian beef exporters as leaders meet
- 03:49 Liverpool firm up interest in Premier League star: Club will demand...
- 03:33 Angela Merkel 'confident' NO MORE countries will ditch the European...
- 03:31 Washington talks end without agreement on Israeli settlements
- 03:29 Judges to give ruling on woman's battle to divorce husband
- 03:29 Dame Hyacinth speaking...stage and screen stars up for honours
- 03:29 Police inspector found with £700,000 of drugs at home facing...
- 03:29 Marine who won Taliban murder conviction appeal to be sentenced
- 03:17 Nikkei rises as yen strength wanes but still poised for weekly loss
- 03:11 Sydney teenager pleads guilty to Anzac Day terror plot
- 03:04 China central bank to strengthen management of mortgage loan risks...
- 03:00 Poor behaviour 'not taken seriously enough in schools'
- 02:52 All-male White House health bill photo sparks anger
- 02:47 Nations urge Venezuela on elections, warn of diplomatic 'last resort'
- 02:28 Toshiba banks push for quick Westinghouse bankruptcy filing - Nikkei
- 02:28 Trump preparing orders to review trade deals, procurement - officials
- 02:26 YouTube's bid to grab TV dollars imperiled by advertiser revolt
- 02:24 Dollar, stocks edge up as US healthcare vote back on
- 02:24 Venezuela to withdraw troops after Colombia border crossing
- 02:24 China is not militarising South China Sea, Premier Li says
- 02:20 Wakefield 28-24 Leigh: Trinity climb back into top eight of Super...
- 02:20 Kiss and confirm! Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus finally take their...
- 02:20 What's your secret, Sia? See singer's INCREDIBLE transformation in...
- 02:20 Love Island's Cara De La Hoyde turns her attention to her best...
- 02:20 Tallia Storm recycles fluorescent pink fur coat to showcase her...
- 02:20 Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive in casual style for self-help...