News from Worksop Guardian
0 Have your say Sir Vince Cable took time out of his campaign to become the next Liberal Democrat leader to urge business leaders to back a £1 million appeal boosting world leading cancer services in Sheffield. He was the latest high profile guest speake
0 Have your say A man who attempted to import a child-like sex doll into Cheshire has today been jailed for two years and eight months after an investigation triggered by an incident at East Midlands Airport. Andrew Dobson, 49, of Merrivale Road, Wistast
0 Have your say Police and Crime Commissioner Paddy Tipping is hosting a hate crime and safety event for faith leaders in the area. The event, taking place at Newstead Centre and Courtyard Café, will see 23 Faith Leaders joining the Commissioner (PCC) an
0 Have your say Brit rockers Kaiser Chiefs have been announced as headliners for this year’s Splendour Festival –at Wollaton Park in Nottingham next month – and we have two pairs of tickets to give away. As well as the Kaiser Chiefs, Busted, ex-Spandau B
0 Have your say Just finished university and looking for your first career break? Well if you're looking to break into the construction industry, media or education, you could be among the highest earning graduates in the UK.
0 Have your say A Retford man has been jailed for masterminding the smuggling of almost 800,000 illegal cigarettes. William McCarthy, 49, of Daneshill Road, was found to have organised the shipment of 788,800 illegal cigarettes, worth £190,337.44 in unpa
The following people from Worksop and surrounding areas have recently appeared before the courts. Driving Anna Topping, aged 63, of Albert Road, Retford, admitted failing to provide a specimen of breath. She was disqualified from driving for four years.
- 10:15 VIDEO: Sir Vince Cable urges firms to back £1m Weston Park Cancer...
- 10:15 German consumer morale at highest level since October 2001 heading...
- 10:15 Russia HITS BACK at UK: Fallon is ‘ignorant’ blasts Russia minister...
- 10:15 Nato allies boost spending, but most STILL fall short of 2% target...
- 10:14 Heage apprentice scoops top award
- 10:14 NHS comments after Derbyshire doctor takes her own life
- 10:14 Ehud Olmert: Jailed ex-Israeli PM 'to be released early'
- 10:13 Whitefriars consider fitting sprinklers in all buildings as council...
- 10:13 Burton Albion games with Sheffield United and Cardiff City rescheduled
- 10:12 Guest column: Council cuts are a ‘false economy’
- 10:12 Hartshead Moor set sights on double
- 10:11 Huge blaze at Wigan flats
- 10:11 Heroic cop tells how he fought with London Bridge terrorists armed...
- 10:11 Australia, United States begin their biggest joint military exercise
- 10:11 Archbishop of York joins growing list calling for cross-party...
- 10:11 Cascade of carnations among the 10,000 flowers in Castle Howard’s...
- 10:10 Would you raffle your home for £2 a ticket? Owner of country pile...
- 10:10 £5,000 reward to reunite Normandy veteran with medals lost on M6
- 10:09 RISE AND SHINE: Latest weather, travel and news updates
- 10:09 Why Newcastle United striker Adam Armstrong will not be heading to...
- 10:09 Wimbledon: The 10 greatest tantrums in the tennis game’s history
- 10:09 Mail reporter Beth Pridding went to give blood for the first time...
- 10:08 Starbucks customer says coffee made him ‘poop’ 11 times
- 10:08 What you need to know for this weekend's Forest Live concerts at...
- 10:07 Stand up for the ‘Big Comedy Weekend!’
- 10:07 Man arrested for aggressive behaviour on busy Sheffield street
- 10:07 Pair jailed for a combined 44 years over Cramlington murder
- 10:07 Big Brother 2017: Chanelle and Isabelle rub BARE BREASTS on other...
- 10:07 Bargain Hunt coming to British Motor Museum in Gaydon
- 10:07 Elderly couple threatened by masked raiders in Dronfield