News from Stratford Herald
A GROUP of Slimming World Consultants from Stratford-upon-Avon has got the magic touch when it comes to weight loss this New Year, according to TV presenter Stephen Mulhern. The team, who run Slimming World groups across Stratford, was delighted to get a
A POLICE officer has described how she discovered the partially-clothed body of tragic Bethany Hill in the bathroom of the Stratford flat where she was living with her alleged killers. Pc Anna Jackson was giving evidence on the fourth day of the trial of
FROM Monday 9th January both Hastings House Surgery, Wellesbourne and Little Thatch Surgery, Kineton will be opening the doors from 8am right through to 6.30pm with no lunch time closure. The only times the surgery will be closed is for – scheduled staff
NADHIM Zahawi was one of the studio guests on BBC Two’s Daily Politics show earlier today, Monday. Stratford-on-Avon’s MP spoke about the government’s commitment to addressing issues over the funding of mental health services and also referred to the new
AT The View restaurant in Stratford they have a passion for fish and chips — and this week they have teamed up with the Herald for a fantastic winter warmer offer exclusively for our readers! With this voucher you can claim a FREE main with every portion
A Queen’s Guardsman from Stratford has hit the headlines after posing with a young boy for a birthday photograph to remember. Paul Edden, originally from Stratford made the surprise decision to pose for a picture with Marshall Scot, who was celebrating h
THIS year’s Cropredy promises to be a particularly landmark event. It will take place on Thursday, 10th, Friday, 11th, and Saturday, 12th August. The festival will have been running for nearly 40 years but host band Fairport Convention will be celebratin
FIVE occupants of two vehicles have been fortunate to escape serious injuries following a collision on the M40 this morning which left a car and a van on fire. West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the southbound carriageway of the M40 between ju
CARL Adams declared himself pleased with Stratford Town’s performance despite Saturday’s 1-0 defeat at title-chasing Hitchin Town. Robbie Burns’ fourth-minute header saw Hitchin claim all three points as Stratford suffered their first defeat in six match
FREE-SCORING FC Stratford made it 18 goals in their last three matches as they claimed a 5-3 victory over Coventrians on Saturday. Daniel Kirby, Freddy Murphy, Dean Poulson, Jay Tilbury and Ashley Wilkes were all on target in an entertaining clash at the
MOTORISTS are being advised to avoid junction 13 (Leamington Spa) of the M40 this morning (Monday 9th January), following a two vehicle crash and fire. The collision involved a silver Audi saloon and a silver Mercedes van, which took place shortly after
THE family of a 15-year-old girl have appealed for information about to help find her. Grace Thomas – a student at St Benedict’s School in Alcester – was last seen at 3.40pm yesterday, Sunday, 8th January, at the Premier Inn on Warwick Road, Stratford. S
A STRATFORD-UPON-AVON company has admitted a string of health and safety offences following the death of one of its workers and is facing a fine of as much as £2million. Mark Seward, aged 49, died from serious head injuries he suffered in an incident at
A Warwick woman has made national headlines with a very public stunt taking revenge on her cheating partner. The woman, known only as Linda plastered posters around the town telling her partner Graham that he was dumped. The posters state “If she is so g
A live-play exercise designed to test the how emergency services would respond to a major firearms incident in a busy public place, has been held in Stratford today. The exercise, called Operation Titus, took place at the RSC and was designed to enhance
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar