News from Metro
If you think you’re having a bad day, spare a thought for this poor seal. The shattered little pup was found waddling along a country path almost a mile from sea in Scotland at the weekend. Which is not really where he’s supposed to be. The exhausted lit
Jogging is great. It gives you a period of time where you can just think about your amazing playlists and staying alive. Nothing else matters when you’re running. You can deal with your awful family when you get home or continue knocking out reports afte
It’s all about the French connection for @Arsenal defender @6_LKOSCIELNY… #PLIdol
When you’re a teenager with no boobs, there’s a glimmer of hope that you will eventually get some. When all my friends were in La Senza buying horrific (but cute AF for the late 90s) bras, I was stealing my mum’s measuring tape and desperately trying to
I have always had huge boobs. Well. Not always. That would have made for an extremely alarming baby. But I was the first person in my year to get a bra, and by the age of 12, whilst everyone else was getting excited about wearing a crop top from Gap, I w
Jose Mourinho has revealed exactly why he’s left six Manchester United players at home for their trip to Ukraine to face Zorya Luhansk in the Europa League. The Portuguese has left Luke Shaw, Michael Carrick, Morgan Schneiderlin, Matteo Darmian, Antonio
Sex workers on the south coast have been sharing details of their weirdest clients on a message board – with one being described as an ‘overweight Elvis lookalike’ who has an ‘obsession with stinky feet’. One woman warned other escorts of a man who seeme
Sometimes news readers give you a lovely reminder that they’re human too. Three presenters couldn’t keep a straight face when reporting on, erm, beavers (ahem) for NBC affiliate station KJRH in Tulsa, Oklahoma, this week. The story was innocent enough –
An absolutely brutal fight between two nightclub bouncers and clubbers in Middlesborough was captured on a phone camera. The scrap happened outside The Middlesbrough Empire on Corporation Road at 12:44am on 3 December. A man, 31, who claimed to be the on
Fan power has destroyed club sponsorship at Preston North End’s Deepdale stadium. Furious Preston fans reacted angrily having turned up to a home game to find tangerine branding – the colour of fierce rivals Blackpool – taking over Deepdale and club spon
Jose Mourinho has slammed Zorya Luhansk’s pitch ahead of Manchester United’s Europa League tie on Thursday. The Portuguese tactician was in an icy mood when facing the press ahead of the clash in Ukraine after testing out the pitch earlier in the day. Mo
You’re angry. Furious. Filled with rage. You can’t vent your anger directly at the person causing it (maybe it’s your boss, your mum, a random slow-walker), so expressing it by punching a pillow or aggressively squeezing a stress ball seems like the next
‘Blackhead Guy’ doesn’t want to be named. We can understand that, to be honest. Having a blackhead older than every child born since 1996 is not necessarily what you want to be remembered for when you look back on your life. But either way, this spot squ
A woman has had her beloved cat’s ashes tattooed on her leg, to ensure they would never be apart. 42-year-old Heather Ojeda from California first met her kitty, Tribble in 2000. A woman walked in to the veterinary surgery where Heather was working, hold
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s mother has revealed the Borussia Dortmund ace is keen to move to Real Madrid ahead of the two clubs meeting in the Champions League on Wednesday night. Margarita Crespo will watch her son in action as he attempts to secure top
- 18:15 Crash between car and lorry causes traffic chaos in Hedon Road, Hull
- 18:15 Jessica Lawson WILL get her colourful memorial bench thanks to...
- 18:14 Flu outbreak closes Stockport high school for five days
- 18:13 Good turnout to Melton’s 2016 Fatstock Show
- 18:13 Strobe lighting provides a flicker of hope in the fight against...
- 18:08 Nottingham luxury handbag designer targets Selfridges with new brand
- 18:07 Manhunt sparked after convicted arsonist escapes from Sudbury prison
- 18:07 'Flashing light therapy' for Alzheimer's
- 18:06 Telford & Wrekin Council emergency meeting over A&E plans - updates
- 18:06 Tata commits to future in Port Talbot - saving 4,000 jobs
- 18:06 Chelsea legend: This is why Diego Costa is totally outperforming...
- 18:05 Here’s the moment an exhausted baby seal was found wadding a mile...
- 18:05 Tastes of the black stuff at Gosberton Winter Ale Festival
- 18:05 Burglars steal child’s quad bike from Moulton
- 18:04 Know your place, robots! Brain study from Google AI lab could help...
- 18:04 Incredible X-rays show how lithium-ion batteries explode: Gas...
- 18:04 Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund, UEFA Champions League LIVE: Follow...
- 18:04 Brendan Rodgers hoping respectable Champions League campaign...
- 18:04 UEFA Champions League scores: Tottenham v CSKA Moscow, Porto v...
- 18:03 Rape trial hears child 'did not make up evidence'
- 18:02 US STOCKS-Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- 18:02 Musk's SpaceX says rockets to remain grounded until January
- 17:59 Mansfield man faces drug dealing trial at crown court
- 17:58 City secondary school is "inadequate" says Ofsted
- 17:58 Edinburgh creatice agency launches Chrimojis pack
- 17:56 Four arrested on suspicion of intent to supply drugs in Sainsbury's...
- 17:53 Mansfield man faces drug dealing trial at crown court
- 17:53 Homeless man stole to buy food in Mansfield
- 17:53 Trainspotting 2 posters released
- 17:53 Five fantastic castles you can spend Christmas in