News from Manchester Evening News
Man City EDS will need other results to go their way to make the last 16 of the Premier League Cup after a 2-2 draw with Hull on Monday night. Simon Davies' side could have booked their place in the knockout stages of the competition with a win at the Eo
Lancashire have confirmed Australian James Faulkner won't be returning to the county for this season's NatWest T20 Blast campaign. The all-rounder had been signed for a second spell at the club, having helped them to the title for the first time back in
Roy Keane would like to see Everton right-back Seamus Coleman sign for Manchester United . Keane knows the 28-year-old well having worked as the Republic of Ireland's assistant manager since 2013. The former United midfielder has hinted that, after eight
Jose Mourinho was forced to substitute Juan Mata at half-time during the EFL Cup final because of the threat caused by Southampton's full-backs, according to Gary Neville. Mata started the game at Wembley but was replaced with Michael Carrick after 45 mi
When you're packing for your holiday it's important to remember the essentials: toiletries, sun cream, clothes...or in Gael Clichy's case a set of DJ decks. Anyone who follows Clichy on social media will be aware that he loves DJing and posts regular vid
Manchester United star Jesse Lingard proves he should finally be taken seriously after Wembley display
For a club that has fielded at least one youth player in every match squad for the last 79 years, it is perhaps appropriate that it is two Academy graduates that share a unique piece of Manchester United history. On Sunday, Jesse Lingard became the secon
Manchester United are in talks to play Barcelona this summer. It is understood discussions have taken place ahead of a meeting between United and the Spanish giants in Washington DC in July. However, the deal is yet to be finalised. The schedule of the I
Fernandinho (at left-back) Of the many skills Fernandinho can put on his CV, playing left-back against Monaco wouldn't make it. The Manchester City midfielder was tried again in the new position with Gael Clichy and Aleks Kolarov injured, and came up sho
Manchester United news and transfer rumours Zlatan Ibrahimovic future latest and Chinese transfer window...
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch this video again Video will play in Mourinho reveals his thoughts on the EFL Cup win Share this video Watch Next Manchester United's signing of the sum
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch this video again Video will play in Share this video Watch Next A refreshed Pep Guardiola will face the media on Tuesday after Man City's squad returne
Man City have unveiled a new official club suit with an unusual squad picture to mark the Champions League knockout rounds. The Blues have teamed up with Italian fashion brand DSquared2 for the suits which the team will wear for away UEFA Champions Leagu
Manchester United have completed the signing of Welsh wonderkid Levent Gundogan after a successful six-week trial with the club, according to his former club. The Connah's Quay Nomads forward was spotted by Reds scouts after scoring four goals while play
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the mane man at Manchester United. The irrepressible Swede is king of the jungle at 35 because he is a feels 'like a lion'. Reds boss Jose Mourinho's masterstroke signing of the free agent last summer has paid dividends with 26 goal
Southampton owner Ralph Krueger insists the EFL Cup finalists are planning for life with Virgil van Dijk. The former Celtic defender has made clear this season that he wants to be "playing at the highest level" and Manchester City are among...
Eric Cantona is backing Zlatan Ibrahimovic to follow in his footsteps and mentor Manchester United’s youngsters. The 35-year-old has been a big hit at Old Trafford since joining the club on a free transfer from PSG in the summer and fired the Reds to EFL
- 10:15 Harsh new penalties for using your phone while driving come in...
- 10:14 Insurance broker JLT sees positive outlook for U.S. business
- 10:14 The globetrotter confined - the hardening of Geert Wilders
- 10:14 All eyes on Cumbria as World Health summit comes to Carlisle
- 10:13 Broadchurch shows how rape is not just a gratuitous plot device
- 10:13 How was your weekend running?
- 10:13 Everything you need to know about vitamin B12 deficiency
- 10:13 Do painkillers offer any help for back pain?
- 10:13 Arsenal are the most consistent team on the planet, claims...
- 10:13 Shamed ex-Sunderland star Adam Johnson launches new appeal over...
- 10:13 12 arrests in dawn raids as part of bid to stop drugs from...
- 10:13 Racist abuse hurled at pensioner on Wearside street
- 10:12 Anger rises as Fylde coast fracking protests ramp up
- 10:12 Spencer’s first goal earns Biggleswade double
- 10:12 British defence stocks SOAR as Donald Trump plans $54billion...
- 10:12 Real Madrid star decides to come to London: He wants to join...
- 10:12 ‘I want my story to be of help to others’
- 10:12 Tributes paid following death of county councillor
- 10:12 Residents urged to join in with Great British Spring Clean
- 10:12 PEAK RESORT: Building work starts on £400million attraction
- 10:12 Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta urges Luis Enrique to stay at...
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter