News from Manchester Evening News
Alvaro Morata is still honeymooning in the Seychelles but Manchester United and Real Madrid have supposedly started negotiating his transfer. Morata, 24, was Madrid's second highest scorer last season behind the peerless Cristiano Ronaldo and could repla
Monaco midfielder Fabinho was again asked about the prospect of joining Manchester United and what squad number he would receive at Old Trafford. The 23-year-old has been heavily linked with move to United after playing an instrumental role in free-scori
PSG pursuit of Monaco star Kylian Mbappe 'affects' Sergio Aguero's Man City future and more transfer rumours
PSG plan to capitalise on any ‘difficulties’ in Sergio Aguero’s relationship with Pep Guardiola if they fail to land Monaco superstar Kylian Mbappe, according to reports. The 29-year-old enjoyed his best ever goalscoring season after scoring 33 goals in
He was dubbed the 'secret agent 007' by Corriere dello Sport, the Spanish media branded him the 'Monchi of Juve' and he oversaw Paul Pogba's free transfer to Juventus five years ago. Now Javier Ribalta, like Pogba, is about to swap the north of Italy for
Paul Pogba turned to the two people he trusted the most when he made the life-changing decision to come back to Manchester United last summer. One was Raphael Varane, his international team-mate; the other was Alvaro Morata, his fratello (brother) at Juv
It was Sir Alex Ferguson's final nod to his Manchester United legacy but the former Reds manager's last selection act wasn't the bequest it was intended to be. In April 2013 Adnan Januzaj was handed the United number 44 senior shirt by Fergie. At the tim
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has reportedly been left 'frustrated' by attempts to agree a fee for Tottenham Hotspur defender Kyle Walker. The Daily Mail claims that City have offered around £40m for Walker, but Spurs value him at £50m and the tw
Manchester United have already signed one centre-back. But with question marks over the Old Trafford futures of Chris Smalling and Phil Jones, they are being linked with another. Executive vice-chariman Ed Woodward moved swiftly to seal a £30.7million de
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now There is a week to go until the transfer window officially opens and Manchester United have already signed one player. Victor Lindelof is the newest signing a
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is pressing ahead with his plans for the new season. Bernardo Silva and Ederson are already confirmed, and City are bein
Man City and Manchester United supporters join together to raise thousands after Arena terror attack
Groups of Manchester City and Manchester United supporters in Melbourne put their rivalries aside to raise thousands for the fund set up in the wake of the Manchester Arena attack. The Manchester City Supporters Club Melbourne branch joined with their Un
Angel Gomes made history on the final day of Manchester United's 2016/17 domestic campaign, but he has his eye on bigger things next season. And while the majority of his teammates have scattered across the globe on holiday, Gomes has given himself a hea
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is reportedly planning a bold swoop for Real Madrid ace Raphael Varane. The United manager knows and likes Varane from their time working together at the Santiago Bernabeu and Spanish outlet Don Balon claims Mourin
Gabriel Jesus grew up playing street football in Brazil so his latest video showcasing his skills comes as no surprise. The 20-year-old is back in his home town enjoying the last of his summer break. He accepted challenged by his Brazilian team-mate Neym
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho told what to do next after ending Van Gaal's boring football
Jose Mourinho has stopped Manchester United being 'boring'. But the Portuguese cannot afford another season of Premier League failure. That is the view of ex-Reds defender Rio Ferdinand, who is delighted the dull style of former Old Trafford manager Loui
- 13:18 Arsenal starlet Chris Willock closing in on Benfica transfer move
- 13:17 16 things you only know if you live in Clapham
- 13:17 Glencore ups bidding war for Rio Tinto's coal mines to £2.1bn
- 13:17 VIDEO: All your questions answered in our PNE Q&A
- 13:16 Marco Verratti to Barcelona: PSG star gives update on his future
- 13:16 Brooklyn Beckham blasted over 'terrible' photography book with...
- 13:16 Desperate mum 'had row with 999 operator' just minutes before...
- 13:14 Masterchef finalist to host supper club
- 13:14 JD Sports set to open new Sheffield store
- 13:14 The Derby cat made famous by the ICC Women's Cricket World Cup
- 13:13 Chester's Wesley Church Centre reopens after £500,000 refurbishment
- 13:13 Sauber chairman hits out as tempers flare in wake of Monisha...
- 13:13 Liverpool will bid for Arsenal star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain but...
- 13:13 Man Utd buying Alvaro Morata, Fabinho and Jordi Alba would be great...
- 13:10 Bellator NYC: How to watch Sonnen vs. Silva live
- 13:09 Crash kills man and woman pedestrians as they cross A64 near Malton
- 13:08 Viz founder Simon Donald to compete in Great North Run after MS...
- 13:08 From 2lbs to tennis star - the incredible story of a High Heaton...
- 13:08 FEATURE: Opera in Harborough - it’s hot in every sense!
- 13:07 Three-year-old double baby of the year winner diagnosed with brain...
- 13:06 Azerbaijan Grand Prix qualifying F1 LIVE: Lewis Hamilton aims to...
- 13:05 Declan Donnelly may have known about Anthony McPartlin’s battle...
- 13:05 Man suffers broken jaw in attack by schoolboy wearing blue arm cast
- 13:05 Istanbul bans gay and transgender pride march for second year
- 13:04 Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service gives barbecue safety advice...
- 13:03 World Taekwondo Federation changes name because WTF acronym...
- 13:01 Charity boss hailed a UK digital leader
- 12:59 Brave Bradley Lowery having a 'brilliant time' as he visits...
- 12:56 Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers ready to create more lifetime memories...
- 12:56 JK Rowling has just dropped some new information about Harry...