News from Lincolnshire Echo
Three fire crews were sent to tackle a house fire in Lincolnshire this afternoon. The roof of a house in The Brambles, Middle Raisin caught alight and firefighters used advanced high-pressured equipment that cuts through materials to extinguish the fire.
Giant tortoises weighing up to 30 stone could be built a new home if plans are given the go ahead. Owners of the pets are planning to convert a tractor shed into a heated haven for the creatures at Westfield Lodge, Heckington. Eileen Graham said in the p
A high-profile event for Lincolnshire businesswomen is coming back to the county after the award-wininng success of last year's event. Six impressive speakers, nine expert-led workshops and plenty of lively networking will be on offer at the event on Nov
A burst water main is reportedly affecting drivers in Boston. Water is gushing across Tunnard Street and into other roads and motorists are having to drive with care. One eyewitness at the scene said: "It looks like a burst water main, there is...
A fire ripped through a Lincolnshire house and it took fire crews from three stations to get the blaze under control. The fire spread to the roof of a neighbouring house before fire crews were able to extinguish the flames. Crews from Bourne, Grantham...
A popular car seat manufacturer has issued an urgent recall on one of its products after it failed to meet certain safety criteria. Recaro, the award-winning car seat manufacturing giant, found fix bases used mainly on its Optia childseats and Privia inf
Boston's Johnson's Garden Centre held a giant pumpkin challenge. Allotment gardeners, some working away in secret, had been growing the giants from seed, and the winner was Paul Gilbert, weighing in at 49.8 kilos, almost 110 pounds. Paul grew his pumpkin
Police officers swooped into a busy Lincolnshire bank where a man was pinned to the floor, surrounded by a large amount of money on the floor. A video, filmed by a customer waiting in the queue, has emerged of the arrest. Officers were called to Barclays
Controversial plans to build a feed yard for cattle at a former RAF airfield have been given the go ahead. The proposed feedlot site at Manby Airfield will be used to fatten up cattle and there is an associated intensive livestock unit used for rearing c
A Lincolnshire mountain biker has told of the moment he broke his neck while biking in woods. Rob Hobson, from North Hykeham, was riding in Wharncliffe Woods, near Sheffield, when he was thrown over the handlebars on a steep descent and landed head-first
Toys R Us is having a half term party across all its stores for your little monsters on Saturday, October 29. READ MORE: BONFIRE nights and FIREWORKS displays - find out what's happening in your area There will be fun activities including a treasure hunt
Aviation fans were treated to an incredible display at Lincolnshire Aviation Centre this weekend. The Royal British Legion held their Lincolnshire Poppy Appeal Launch event at East Kirkby on Saturday, October 22. As the Lincolnshire's 'Just Jane' Lancast
Dennis Greene will remain as Boston United after holding positive talks with chairman David Newton today. The Pilgrims boss said he was on the brink of quitting the club in the aftermath of Saturday's 4-1 home defeat to FC Halifax Town. Greene said he ha
Patients have been moved on a ward at Lincoln County Hospital after an electrical fire broke out on Monday afternoon. Fire crews are at the scene dealing with the incident and the hospital says patients have been moved from one end of the ward to the oth
Adam Marriott could return to Lincoln City's squad for the FA Cup clash with Altrincham. The striker has been sidelined with an elbow injury picked up in a practice match against Peterborough United and hasn't played since the 2-0 defeat at Dover Athleti
- 22:55 U.S. scientist dies in snowmobile plunge in Antarctica
- 22:54 Young Liverpool goalkeeper Kamil Grabara, 17, looks like a...
- 22:54 Anthony Joshua forced to wait until next year for Wladimir...
- 22:52 Sheldon strikes to secure cup progress
- 22:51 Plastic surgeon posted photos of his patients going under the knife...
- 22:51 Boy, 7, miraculously survives horror crash on motorway
- 22:51 Vincent Kompany gives Man City fans honest update on injury situation
- 22:51 Arsene Wenger: This is my verdict on Arsenal's title chances
- 22:51 Championship boss confirms Man United forward is devastated to be...
- 22:46 Alex Neil: I won't do my old mate Garry Monk any favours
- 22:46 UFC: Beneil Dariush could have been an accountant instead of a fighter
- 22:45 US changes toddler screen time advice
- 22:43 Aid must provide value for money, says minister Priti Patel
- 22:41 KEVIN DE BRUYNE EXCLUSIVE: Pep Guardiola's way is the only way......
- 22:40 Venezuela political foes to hold talks as crisis deepens
- 22:38 Aaron Wilbraham: Tammy Abraham needs my help off the pitch... he...
- 22:38 Man City captain Vincent Kompany has warning for Jose Mourinho...
- 22:38 Leicester defender Christian Fuchs: I want to play in MLS
- 22:38 Harry Arter: I've made up my mind on which international side I'll...
- 22:38 Jose Mourinho: My Manchester United players need to man up
- 22:38 Jurgen Klopp: This is my message for out-of-favour Liverpool attacker
- 22:38 Newcastle expecting to make history against Preston
- 22:38 Moussa Sissoko suspension leads to opportunities for Tottenham...
- 22:38 David Moyes: This is what I have to say to Sunderland fans who want...
- 22:38 Ice hockey: Corey Neilson has warning for Nottingham players
- 22:38 Liverpool hero makes big claim about Man United star following...
- 22:38 Double injury blow ahead of Manchester derby
- 22:37 Exclusive - Philippines police plan new phase in drugs war: sources
- 22:37 Major collision on A38 sliproad
- 22:31 EXCLUSIVE: TRT has given Vitor Belfort a lot of mental issues -...