News from Kenilworth Weekly News
Members of Warwick Youth Parliament are just days away from an ultimate leap of faith when they will skydive for a good cause. The youngsters have been campaigning over the past few months to sponsors for their fundraising skydive for the charity Safelin
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a 19-year-old from Warwick who failed to appear in court. Lewis John Walker of Saltisford, Warwick was due to appear at Warwick Crown Court yesterday (Monday 27 March), in relation to charges including posse
Police are appealing for information after several items, including two cars, were stolen from a home in Leamington. The incident happened during Saturday night going into Sunday morning at a home in Albany Terrace. The offenders entered the home from th
NHS England is to launch a consultation next month which could see GPs stop prescribing medicines which are available over the counter for a fraction of the cost. Gluten-free foods, omega-3 supplements and travel vaccinations are among the items which ma
The police are appealing for information after more homes were broken into in Warwick. Last week The Courier ran an online story reporting that there had been six break-ins in Warwick in just five days. There has now been a further three incidents in the
Residents of all ages joined together to help clean up the Chase Meadow area in Warwick. The annual litter pick, which was organised by the Chase Meadow Resident’s Association, took place on Saturday. This is the third year that the event had taken place
A 24-year-old Coventry City fan was attacked by a travelling Bristol Rovers fan after the two sides played each other at the Ricoh Arena this Saturday (March 25). The assault reportedly took place in Judds Lane, near the road leading to Rowleys Green Lan
A quiz recently held at a Kenilworth hotel raised hundreds of pounds for charity Myton Hospices. The quiz, which took place at the Holiday Inn in Smalley Place earlier this month, raised a total of £762 for the charity. A spokesman for Myton Hospices sai
Guess the name of the bear at Warwick Castle and win artist’s illustration and VIP tickets to Handmade Fair
A Cubbington artist has put her talents to use by creating an illustration of a new sculpture at Warwick Castle for a competition. Tabitha Rean has revealed her commissioned illustration of the Bear and ragged Staff willow weave sculpture at the castle.
Labour’s Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell MP visited Trinity School to back the campaign to keep the school’s sixth form open. He said: “It was fantastic to meet students from Trinity School on Saturday. It’s been difficult for the school recently, with
It will be all change in Britain on Tuesday when the new £1 coin enters circulation but millions of commuters could be left facing fresh chaos as it emerged 11 out of 18 rail providers had not upgraded their machines and would be unable to accept the new
Cosplayers paid tribute their favourite characters from comics and animation at this year’s Leamington Comic Con. The event, now the third to have taken place in the town, was held at the Spa Centre for the first time and again featured illustrators and
A teenage singer from Ryton is appealing for the public to help her win a TV competition that will see her perform at music festival Radio One’s Big Weekend. Singer-songwriter Kellimarie Willis, 14, has featured on CBBC’s Got What It Takes over the last
The average age when Britons living in rented accommodation think they’ll be able to afford their own house is 33. The survey by Spark Energy found that one in six respondents (17 per cent) don’t believe they will ever be able to raise the money to purch
Residents at a Kenilworth care home sung their hearts out when they celebrated Dame Vera Lynn’s 100th birthday by joining a nationwide sing-along. As part of the celebration on Monday March 20, residents were joined by pupils and staff from Kenilworth Sc
- 04:21 China urges U.S. to conduct fair probe into aluminium foil imports
- 04:20 Superstar: I'm in talks with Manchester United
- 04:18 Tottenham confident of summer deal for Liverpool target: Source...
- 04:12 UFC News: McGregor on Diaz trilogy fight, Bisping gives St-Pierre...
- 04:09 Manchester United ace to play key part in convincing star to snub...
- 04:03 Brazil 3-0 Paraguay: Neymar, Marcelo and Philippe Coutinho on the...
- 04:02 Floyd Mayweather admits he respects Conor McGregor's confidence...
- 04:01 Former Mexican ruling party governor wanted over embezzlement
- 03:54 Nintendo Switch games list UPDATE: Psyonix talk Rocket League plans...
- 03:53 Man quizzed over death of British woman at Australian strip club
- 03:51 Nikkei edges down in choppy trade as ex-dividend adjustment weighs
- 03:51 China says Taiwan man being investigated for endangering state
- 03:45 Asia stocks gains with dollar, sterling hit by Brexit woes
- 03:29 Vote to repeal U.S. broadband privacy rules sparks interest in VPNs
- 03:28 Emmerdale spoiler: Laurel set to spiral back into alcoholism after...
- 03:24 Video: Philippe Coutinho scores stunning goal for Brazil vs Paraguay
- 03:17 World War 3? Kim Jong-un may be in 'FINAL STAGES' of preparing for...
- 03:15 Samsung prepares to unveil new flagship smartphone
- 03:15 Mark Duggan family to learn result of inquest verdict challenge
- 03:15 Royal tour of Europe coincides with triggering of Article 50
- 03:07 Oil rises on Libyan supply disruptions, likely OPEC output cut...
- 03:06 Chelsea plan £300,000-a-week contract offer for Eden Hazard
- 02:58 SK Hynix in talks with Japanese investors for joint Toshiba chip...
- 02:49 President Donald Trump's seven most shocking views
- 02:42 China loses most of WTO poultry challenge, scores small win over EU
- 02:42 Volkswagen supervisory board backs Stadler, top managers
- 02:40 Tottenham ‘confident’ they have beaten Chelsea in race for...
- 02:28 PARIS IN FLAMES: Protests continue for second night after police...
- 02:23 Paraguay Congress wrestles again with presidential re-election law
- 02:11 Heartbroken Katie Waissel claims estranged husband has been...