News from Hull Daily Mail
Hull City goalkeeper Allan McGregor is set to go out on loan to Cardiff City for the rest of the season, according to reports. The Scottish international hasn't played for the Tigers during the current campaign after sustaining a back injury which requir
Commuters are being warned to expect major delays to their services tomorrow (Wednesday) due to a number of cancelled trains. Seven services travelling between London Kings Cross and Hull have either been cancelled or had their journey routes changed bec
Homeowners in Skipsea could be forced out of their homes after four feet of coastal land disintegrated over the weekend. Friday's tidal surge caused a rapid erosion of the coastline and at least two properties could be evacuated permanently if authoritie
Looking for a new job in 2017? How does £45 an hour cleaning someone's house sound? Great, right? There's just a small catch...you have to be female - and willing to do it naked. The unusual job ad reads: "We are looking for female naturist...
A mum has warned other parents about the dangers of a best selling teething toy after finding black mould inside her baby's Sophie the Giraffe. Dana Chianese, a pediatric dentist, said she was shocked to discover the inside of the rubber toy covered in b
One of Hull city centre's most popular Greggs stores has reopened following a major refit. The outlet, in Prospect Centre, closed last week to undergo a big remodelling. The chain has said the new shop "is designed to meet the demands of busy...
Video footage has shown the moment a P&O Ferry worker was sat on the toilet when police burst in and arrested him for cocaine smuggling. Edward Tron, 51, smuggled tens of thousands of pounds worth of cocaine into UK from the Netherlands aboard the...
Theresa May has made one of the biggest speeches given by a British Prime Minister in modern times, as she outlined her plan for Brexit. The Mail's Parliamentary Correspondent Patrick Daly breaks down what we discovered during the landmark announcement.
A man is wanted for a string of violent offences including robbery and assault. Ben Geraghty, 27, remains at large despite a "number" of attempts by police to locate and arrest him. Humberside Police have now appealed for help from the...
A stable hand stabbed a woman to death because he "harboured resentment" about her taking his job on an East Riding farm, a court heard. Fiona Southwell, 60, was found by her brother, lying on her back in a "large pool of blood",...
He made his name as a personable Italian TV chef and shot to fame after being crowned King of the Jungle on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here. So punters in Kingswood were shocked when they came face to face with Gino D'Acampo on Tuesday. The TV star
Hull City vice chairman Ehab Allam says the protests of fans has contributed to the failure to sell the club, claiming they are not making the Premier League side appealing due to their protests. Speaking in an interview with the Yorkshire Post, Allam cl
Anybody who illegally streams films and TV shows online could be getting warning letters sent to them this week. Customers of Virgin Media, BT, TalkTalk and Sky will receive the warning shots as part of a pirating crackdown by the Government. They will b
KCOM has revealed the next places in Hull and the East Riding which will receive access to its "ultrafast" broadband. More than 35,000 properties will be linked to the Lightstream service over the next few weeks, including areas in Kirk...
The next two weeks can't go by quick enough for Hull City as the transfer window threatens to disrupt their squad. Interest in Robert Snodgrass and Sam Clucas has already been expressed while West Brom have gone one step further and made a £10m bid for m
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...