News from Hull Daily Mail
Neighbours have spoken of their shock after forensics teams searched the house of a mum who has been missing for almost a month. Renata Antczak, 49, disappeared from her home in Beamsley Way, Kingswood, on April 25. On Friday morning, scenes of crime off
Parents who do not have the same surname as their children have been warned they could be stopped in the airport and refused onto the plane when going on holiday this summer. Being stopped, grilled - and even turned away at border control is an ordeal an
The husband of missing Hull woman Renata Antczak is now at the centre of the investigation into her disappearance. Majid Mustafa, 47, was led into the back of a police car on Friday morning as officers ramped up their inquiries into the case with searche
We are sure many of you will have danced the night away at Tower nightclub in the 1990s. The venue is now known as Funktion nightclub but the building was built back in 1914 as a cinema, and had seating for 1,200 people. It became a nightclub in 1983, pr
It was a time before mobile phones and the internet dominated our lives and we all watched television shows on an actual TV. So, in the name of nostalgia, here is a handful of the popular kids programmes you are bound to remember from you childhood if yo
An American-style smokehouse and sports bar is being lined up for Beverley's Flemingate Centre. It comes as Hotel Chocolat and Buca di Pizza are also planning to open in the town. The US-style smokehouse and sports bar is planned by the company behind Th
Radio 1's Big Weekend Hull 2017 is just one week away, and the site is being prepared for one of the biggest musical events in Hull's history. Footage captured by Humber Drone shows the Burton Constable Hall grounds being slowly filled with tents, stages
Hull's Stadium Management Company (SMC) says it is confident it can 'successfully defend' any claim brought by two KCOM groundsmen who claim they were sacked over the state of the pitch. Darrell Cook and Mark Harrison were dismissed a month ago by the St
Lee Radford has revealed that Hull FC have had to turn down loan requests from other sides this week in the wake of an injury crisis in rugby league. Injuries have hit the Super League and Championship hard in recent weeks, with clubs such as Catalans Dr
Tim Sheens has revealed he gave new Hull KR signing Justin Carney a reference at his RFL disciplinary hearing into racial abuse – before handing him an opportunity to resurrect his career at the Robins. The Rovers boss says his judgement is clear after r
A Hull graveyard has sprung to life as another stunning Hull City of Culture show draws in the crowds. Acclaimed Depart kicked off with a bang last night, with audience members calling it "fantastic" and an "amazing spectacle". The...
Police are searching a dental surgery where the husband of missing mum-of-two Renata Antczak works. Officers have been seen at the Genesis Dental Care in North Point Shopping Centre, Bransholme – where Renata's husband, Majid Mustafa, 47, works as a dent
Marco Silva had what could be his last press conference as Hull City manager today and here's everything he had to say on his future at the club. You've had a few days to reflect, what's the overriding emotion? Is it disappointment that you've not taken
Three people are in hospital following a serious crash between a bus and a caravan on the A63. A bus and a Land Rover towing a caravan crashed on the eastbound carriageway close to the junction at North Ferriby just after noon on Friday. Witnesses have s
Lazar Markovic's loan spell at Hull City has already been brought to an end after the midfielder returned to parent club Liverpool today. The 23-year-old Serbian international is understood to have not been in consideration to feature for the Tigers in t
- 16:23 Nate Diaz fires more shots at the UFC: F**k a retreat!
- 16:22 Stacey Solomon takes karaoke to the next level with nationwide tour...
- 16:22 Vote for your favourite Wigan Curry House
- 16:20 We need private security to patrol lkeston, says Dukeries Club...
- 16:20 What the next Intu Derby restaurant should be - according to you
- 16:19 Warning over Blue Whale Challenge craze after 13-year-old dies
- 16:19 So THAT'S why there's a decibel sticker on your wheelie-bin
- 16:19 Decommissioned bedsits in Long Eaton to be converted into family homes
- 16:18 Sutton St James continues search for ‘village caretaker’
- 16:17 Germany must invest to keep up in electric cars - Merkel
- 16:17 Something massive is passing in front of that ‘alien...
- 16:17 Cars are no longer allowed to use Bank Junction during the day
- 16:17 An early look at Late May Bank Holiday weekend weather in the...
- 16:16 Who should I vote for?
- 16:16 Wall St. opens higher as oil prices, defense stocks rise
- 16:16 Billy Bush on Trump tape - didn't have 'strength' to change topic
- 16:16 Police probe alleged brawl at Carlisle cage fighting event
- 16:14 Global passport system outage in the UK causes CHAOS and huge...
- 16:14 Some Everton FC players will have a point to prove in pre-season
- 16:13 Melton pub celebrates top award
- 16:13 Melton businesses urged to paint the town red
- 16:13 "Chaos" as Kirklees Council contractor fails to put road closed...
- 16:13 Manchester United and Chelsea on transfer alert as Monaco star...
- 16:13 David Seaman tells Arsene Wenger what Arsenal must do to compete...
- 16:13 Primark have released a highly-pigmented eyeshadow palette for just £4
- 16:12 'We are concerned with the Eurogroup agenda' Portugal Finance...
- 16:11 Warning over "Brexit" virus in bacon and sausages ahead of Bank...
- 16:11 Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera explains how he proved...
- 16:10 School life: Ooh la la! Fun in France for Hipperholme Grammar
- 16:10 Two sisters set to be Ribchester Field Day queen on the same day