News from Hull Daily Mail
A mother says her four-year-old daughter was failed by her school after she was removed from her classroom and left in a reception area to be collected by a stranger. Office staff at Anlaby Primary School sent a note to the pupil's class teacher informin
A mother who bowed to pressure and smuggled drugs into prison for her son has been locked up. Kerry Clarkson, 43, had already been serving a suspended sentence when she agreed to make the delivery at HMP Humber at Everthorpe, near Brough, on September 30
A driver has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a tree in Anlaby. The crash happened in Beverley Road at about 3pm and the road is now closed from the mini roundabout outside Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital, with traffic being diverted d
new app dubbed 'Facebook' for seven-year-olds has been launched in a bid to make social media safer for kids. The age limit on using sites like Facebook is 13, but four out of five primary school kids have admitted to using social media at least once a d
A Hull estate has been lit up in neon colours tonight as part of the Hull 2017 celebrations. Great Thornton Street flats have had their windows lit up in neon green, pink, blue and yellow as part of a project called, 'I Wish To Communicate With You' toni
Hull City's Premier League rivals Burnley have turned their attention towards Robert Snodgrass by today tabling a bid, according to the Daily Mail. The Clarets were interested in former City player Robbie Brady, who joined Norwich City in summer 2015, bu
Two P&O ferries staff who were part of a mult-million pound international cocaine smuggling operation have been jailed for more than 30 years. Pride of Hull steward Edward "Eddie" Tron, 51, and Pride of Yorkshire Mark Quilliam, 55, were...
It is one of the most popular kids' television shows right now - and our little ones cannot seem to get enough of Peppa Pig and her friends. So, children and their parents alike are bound to be excited to hear that a new Peppa themed music and movement p
Parents with children in buggies will have to move to make way for people in wheelchairs on buses – following today's Supreme Court ruling. Top judges have today ruled in favour of wheelchair users in the row over whether they or parents with prams take
Mobile phone firm EE has been fined £2.7m by Ofcom for overcharging over 40,000 customers in a widespread billing error. The communications regulator found the company broke a "fundamental billing rule" on two separate occasions, resulting...
Revised plans to upgrade Hull's busiest road could see the demolition of the Earl De Grey pub. Highways England, which is responsible for the A63, say bulldozing the grade II listed pub is necessary to ensure the £250m scheme in Castle Street can be cons
A "vulnerable" pensioner was thrown to the ground and robbed of his cash. Police have released this CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the robbery of the 69-year-old man. The victim, who walks with a stick and has...
Our daily roundup of the all the latest transfer rumours and news regarding Hull City, as Marco Silva prepares to dip into the transfer market once more. Hull City and Sunderland are chasing FC Porto midfielder and Portuguese international Andre Andre ac
Residents have been left frustrated after refurbishment work on streets off Hessle Road ground to a halt after the problems facing Hall Construction Group Ltd. The family-run local firm, which went into administration last week, has been contracted to ca
Hull City head coach Marco Silva is hoping to bring in two more signings ahead of City's trip to Chelsea on Sunday. Last week, Silva brought in Oumar Niasse and Evandro in time for their 3-1 win over Bournemouth and hopes to add two more before the weeke
- 10:46 ‘It was a miracle no one was killed’: Car owners’ shock as tree...
- 10:45 'Paul Pogba wants me back at Manchester United... he wants to play...
- 10:45 Manchester City vs Tottenham combined XI: No room for Gabriel...
- 10:44 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:44 Council plans a further £34m of cuts and a council tax increase
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...