News from Hull Daily Mail
Police have issued an appeal for information as a 14-year-old girl from north Hull remains missing. Faye Ashby left her home for school on Friday morning, but failed to return home as normal later that day. She called home yesterday evening, but her fami
There are many bars at Radio 1's Big Weekend 2017 but the one thing is you'll want to know how much a pint will cost you. Booze definitely isn't going cheap - but given festival-goers are banned from taking alcohol onto the site, you're going to have to
Hull FC coach Lee Radford has selected his 19-man squad for the clash at Catalans Dragons on Monday night. Jamie Shaul, who recently brought up his 100th career appearance, could run out for his hometown club for the 100th time on Monday night when Hull
A shuttle bus ferrying dozens of concert-goers to Radio 1's Big Weekend has broken down en route to the venue this morning. Around 50,000 people are attending the two-day festival at Burton Constable Hall this weekend, and all those with tickets have to
Thunderstorms and heavy rain are heading for Hull on Saturday afternoon. Although the morning started with bright sunshine and temperatures of up to 26C, the Met Office says the weather could take a turn for the worse this afternoon. Thousands of people
Hull FC reporter Paul Clarke offers his verdict on the player performances during the Black and Whites' 26-22 defeat at home to Leigh Centurions. Starters Jamie Shaul: Made two errors which led to Leigh tries but in attack he also dummied his way to the
It is the day thousands of people have been waiting for. Radio 1's Big Weekend kicks off today with some of the very best and biggest musical acts in the world turning up to play in Hull. Saturday will see world-class acts including Katy Perry, Kasabian
Thousands of people are already making their way to Burton Constable Hall for Radio 1's Big Weekend. 50,000 people will descend on the site for the two-day festival, which will see some of the world's biggest music acts come to Hull. As the event is bein
Festival goers have been queuing in Hull city centre since 5am ahead of Radio 1's Big Weekend. Hundreds have formed long queues in the city's designated shuttle bus points at Hull Paragon and Walton Street. With the first shuttle buses leaving the statio
A woman says she was horrified to find a dog locked in a car in Hull on one of the hottest days of the year. And with the warm weather set to continue, more dogs could be at risk if they left alone inside a vehicle. It can rapidly become unbearably hot i
If something on the menu at Nibble takes your fancy, my advice would be to snap it up sharpish. While many eateries claim to have an "ever changing menu", often this amounts to little more than tossing a few salad leaves in the mix during...
It's hard not to have a smile on your face when you're winning every week, but just five minutes in the company of Shaun Lunt is enough to get the sense the hooker is having the time of his life. An unbroken seven-year spell in Super League, with a Grand
A Hull mum has told how she stood up to two men in Hull who made racist slurs towards her as she walked down the street. Shabilla Khan, 28, was walking through the city centre on Thursday evening when she passed two men, who then began making Islamaphobi
It will be the biggest music festival Hull has ever seen. Up to 50,000 people will descend on Burton Constable Hall over the next two days as Radio 1's Big Weekend comes to town. The region will see some of the world's biggest musical acts take to the st
It was a season of ups and downs for Hull City before they were ultimately resigned to the Championship. Despite, relegation though, some players have shined in a Tigers shirt. Here, Philip Buckingham runs us through his end of season player ratings. Eld
- 21:36 Congo militiamen free one French, three Congolese mine workers
- 21:33 Watch video that shows scores of cars in Snowdonia beauty spot with...
- 21:30 How to install Kodi on an Android tablet or smartphone
- 21:28 American Adventure petition is close to an astounding 8,000 signatures
- 21:25 Murder hunt launched after 55-year-old gunned down in a Sainsbury's...
- 21:18 Japan's Takuma Sato wins Indy 500 as Formula One driver Fernando...
- 21:18 Atletico Madrid bid fond farewell to the Vicente Calderon as Diego...
- 21:15 Cesc Fabregas expresses disappointment at being dropped in...
- 21:15 Woman was attacked in The Dial restaurant in Burton
- 21:15 GTA 5 Online: New PS4, Xbox and PC update details revealed as...
- 21:14 Bacary Sagna reveals one regret about his time at Man City
- 21:14 Takuma Sato WINS dramatic Indy 500: Team-mate Fernando Alonso...
- 21:12 Famous osprey killed by a rival, fear wildlife experts
- 21:11 Club keen to complete Chelsea deal... on this one condition
- 21:11 Do you think this special car number plate truly represents...
- 21:11 Coronation Street to air six times a week from autumn 2017
- 21:11 Stan's still the man - Petrov rolls back the years at Celtic Park
- 21:10 Corbyn ‘will try to stay on as leader if Labour lose General Election’
- 21:10 Labour and Tories battle for pro-UK vote in ‘No’ heartland
- 21:10 Tories deny party rift as reports suggest Labour closing gap
- 21:10 America's Cup 2017: Great Britain's hopes in the balance following...
- 21:09 Passengers describe Heathrow travel chaos as some bedded down on...
- 21:09 Scandal-hit Brazilian leader Temer picks new justice minister
- 21:05 Sainsburys opening hours this May bank holiday – everything you...
- 20:59 How to understand typical estate agent jargon - lessons for...
- 20:59 Hotel chain Travelodge embarks on huge summer recruitment drive
- 20:57 Inter Milan chief asked about Man Utd and Chelsea target Ivan...
- 20:55 Indy 500 crash video: Huge pile up in the final stages as FOUR cars...
- 20:52 Manchester United target Michael Keane enjoys end of season break...
- 20:51 ‘Waitrose effect’ boosts value of Scottish homes by £36,000