News from Hull Daily Mail
Hull City boss Marco Silva has confirmed that Curtis Davies will be available for tomorrow's crucial Premier League tie against Swansea City after overcoming a hamstring injury. Davies limped out of Hull City's FA Cup fourth round tie at Fulham in the op
Award-winning West End musical Jersey Boys is heading to Hull New Theatre. Audience members can expect hits such as Sherry, Walk Like A Man and 1963, because Jersey Boys is the remarkable true story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and their rise to
A farmer who shot an intruder on his farm in the foot has been cleared of all charges. Kenneth Hugill, 83, has been on trial at Hull Crown Court, accused of causing grievous bodily harm after he shot a man in the right foot. He thought the man was part o
The Queen is set to celebrate her 65th year on the throne during 2017. And some think we should mark the event with a national public holiday this summer. Conservative MP Andrew Rosindell said it would be a missed opportunity if there are no celebrations
A controversial appeal for permission for a late-night café bar next to Beverley's oldest house has been dismissed. Residents who fought the scheme for the former Toy Gallery shop in Ladygate have hailed the decision “a victory for common...
These images reveal the dramatic aftermath of an explosion in Beverley Road. They show how an explosion ripped through the terrace house after a serious fire, blowing out the windows. Debris, including bricks and glass, can be seen scattered along the fr
Good morning and welcome along to today's live blog. It's Friday, which means only one thing. We have just one more day to wait until Hull City kick off against Swansea City at the KCOM Stadium tomorrow afternoon. The game has been touted as a do or die
A man has been seriously hurt and three firefighters have been injured after an explosion at a house in Beverley Road. Emergency services were called to the property at 6.23am on Friday following reports of a serious house fire. There was then an explosi
SWANSEA City was where it all began for Jason Price, the club that turned the boy into a man. "Well, sort of," he adds with a chuckle. Hull City, though, supplied the memories he still cherishes most. "My time at Hull was the best part...
The people of Hull's response to City of Culture has seen the city named as one of the Sunday Times' best places to live in the UK. The newspaper's respected annual list will feature Hull for the first time this weekend. The supplement, which includes 14
A £6.3m deal has been agreed to fund a major upgrade scheme at one of Hull's busiest roundabouts. The cash for the works at the Garrison Road junction on the A63 is part of a £220m investment in new road projects included in Chancellor Philip Hammond's b
Traffic is building at the junction of Beverley Road and Cottingham Road. Emergency services have closed Beverley Road near the junction to deal with a fire in a flat off Beverley Road. There are reports the fire has been caused by an...
A bricklayer who was found dead in his cell hours after being jailed has been described as someone who would do "anything for anybody". Gary Warren, 48, was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison at Beverley Magistrates Court on April 27, last...
A violent thug who was jailed for viciously attacking an unconscious man outside a Hull nightclub has complained his sentence is too harsh. James Mercer, 25, was jailed for three years and four months at Hull Crown Court in November after he admitted cau
Lee Radford believes for the club to be successful again this season he and his players must remain within their Hull FC bubble. The Black and Whites' boss has already seen his side subjected to speculation and criticism this year despite the new campaig
- 04:14 Chelsea join Man United and Barcelona in £26m winger battle
- 04:13 BOJ's Kuroda says there's no reason to withdraw monetary stimulus now
- 04:11 Man United deal ruined Real Madrid transfer plan: Chelsea could...
- 03:55 China accepts more Australian beef exporters as leaders meet
- 03:49 Liverpool firm up interest in Premier League star: Club will demand...
- 03:33 Angela Merkel 'confident' NO MORE countries will ditch the European...
- 03:31 Washington talks end without agreement on Israeli settlements
- 03:29 Judges to give ruling on woman's battle to divorce husband
- 03:29 Dame Hyacinth speaking...stage and screen stars up for honours
- 03:29 Police inspector found with £700,000 of drugs at home facing...
- 03:29 Marine who won Taliban murder conviction appeal to be sentenced
- 03:17 Nikkei rises as yen strength wanes but still poised for weekly loss
- 03:11 Sydney teenager pleads guilty to Anzac Day terror plot
- 03:04 China central bank to strengthen management of mortgage loan risks...
- 03:00 Poor behaviour 'not taken seriously enough in schools'
- 02:52 All-male White House health bill photo sparks anger
- 02:47 Nations urge Venezuela on elections, warn of diplomatic 'last resort'
- 02:28 Toshiba banks push for quick Westinghouse bankruptcy filing - Nikkei
- 02:28 Trump preparing orders to review trade deals, procurement - officials
- 02:26 YouTube's bid to grab TV dollars imperiled by advertiser revolt
- 02:24 Dollar, stocks edge up as US healthcare vote back on
- 02:24 Venezuela to withdraw troops after Colombia border crossing
- 02:24 China is not militarising South China Sea, Premier Li says
- 02:20 Wakefield 28-24 Leigh: Trinity climb back into top eight of Super...
- 02:20 Kiss and confirm! Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus finally take their...
- 02:20 What's your secret, Sia? See singer's INCREDIBLE transformation in...
- 02:20 Love Island's Cara De La Hoyde turns her attention to her best...
- 02:20 Tallia Storm recycles fluorescent pink fur coat to showcase her...
- 02:20 Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive in casual style for self-help...
- 02:20 Gemma Arterton shows off her new elfin crop as she stuns in a boho...