News from Hull Daily Mail
The latest Hull City news and rumours during the January transfer window. Jake Livermore is the latest Hull City player to be linked with a move away from the club, according to reports. The Daily Mail are reporting that both Crystal Palace and Watford a
Hull City were three minutes away from taking a creditable 1-0 deficit back to the KCOM for their EFL Cup semi-final second leg. But a late Marouane Fellaini header gave Jose Mourinho's men a two-goal cushion when they travel to east Yorkshire on Thursda
It is a facelift which has brought a whole new dimension to the city centre in Hull. And the new lights installed along Jameson Street have only complimented the major works which have transformed sections of the city. These pictures show the fantastic n
Hull's City of Culture year is well underway and the programme of events promise something for everyone – but what will the kids enjoy? Now we have seen the fireworks and watched the Made in Hull event, you might be wondering what else you can take the l
This incredible drone video shows the construction of the new fly tower at Hull New Theatre. The shots give exclusive views exploring the development of the extension and a landscape view of the city. In the background of the video, the development of th
A mum turned up for an out-patient appointment only to discover it had been cancelled without warning as East Yorkshire's hospitals come under unprecedented pressure. Fay Bolton arrived at Castle Hill Hospital in Cottingham on Monday for a consultation o
One of Hull's best-known restaurants is set to create around 60 new jobs when it re-opens later this year. Mr Chu's China Palace closed last February for the first time in 18 years for a major refurbishment. That work is now nearing completion and John P
The family of a terminally ill mother-of-four are fundraising so she can fulfil her bucket list dream of seeing the Northern Lights. Joy Attwood, 47, was told she had the all clear after being diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago. But, following
A new tenant has already been found for the Setams building after the Hessle Road business in Hull closed last month. Popular Hessle Road store ExCatalogue Supplies is poised to move into the premises within the next two or three months. The family-owned
Royal Mail is refusing to deliver to a row of homes in one Hull street after a postman "was threatened". Fifteen homes in Downfield Avenue will no longer receive their mail through the letter box after a resident is said to have...
Doormen are calling on the owners of all nightclubs and late bars in Hull to serve drinks in plastic glasses to help prevent horrific injuries. Mathew Kearton, who runs Hull Doormen United, has worked at clubs and pubs across the city and believes it is
Parliament is back this week after its three week Christmas break. Replenished and stocked full of constituency issues to chip away at, what can we expect from MPs representing Hull and the surrounding area? The Mail's Parliamentary Correspondent Patrick
Marco Silva praised the commitment of his Hull City side after a 2-0 defeat to Manchester United failed to extinguish their hopes of reaching the EFL Cup final. Second-half goals from Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini handed Jose Mourinho's men a clear adv
Hull FC coach Lee Radford believes the Rugby Football League needs to show more of a duty of care to club finances in the wake of Bradford Bulls' liquidation. The former Bulls star has provided a strong response after watching the circumstances that led
Welcome to the Hull Daily Mail breaking news service. We'll be here to provide you with the latest updates from across East Yorkshire from the Mail offices at Blundell's Corner in Hull. Throughout the day we will update you on the latest news, crime, tra
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...