News from Hull Daily Mail
Lazar Markovic's loan spell at Hull City has already been brought to an end after the midfielder returned to parent club Liverpool today. The 23-year-old Serbian international is understood to have not been in consideration to feature for the Tigers in t
The A63 is blocked after a bus and a caravan collided on the carriageway. Humberside Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that two fire engines from west Hull were dispatched at 12:07pm after a road traffic collision on the A63 near to the Humber Bridge. Th
The husband of a woman who disappeared almost a month ago was led away from his Kingswood home into a police car on Friday morning. Police and forensic teams were seen at the home of Renata Antczak removing items from the property. But neighbours also sa
A baby girl has suddenly died in Bransholme. Emergency services were called to a property in Davidstow Close at about 4.30am on Thursday, May 18. The baby girl had been taken ill at her home and was taken to hospital. Read more: Baby killer's cruel campa
Police have arrested two men in connection with the disappearance of mum-of-two Renata Antczak. Renata, 49, went missing on April 25 after dropping her daughter off at school. On Friday morning, police and forensic teams were seen at her home removing it
A large police presence has been seen outside the home of a Hull mum who has not been seen for more than three weeks. Lawyer Renata Antczak, 49, was reported missing after leaving her home in Beamsley Way, Kingswood, on April 25. She had dropped her youn
A mum was traumatically forced to give birth on her own after her home birthing plan was ignored and midwives failed to show up. Emily Hunt, 33, had spoken with midwives at Hull Women's and Childrens months beforehand to lay out plans to give birth at he
Good morning and welcome along to the LIVE Hull City blog. Marco Silva holds his final pre-match press conference of the season today as the Tigers prepare to take on Tottenham Hotspur on the final day of the Premeir League season. Talks were scheduled t
When Mo Diame took aim at Wembley last May, his precise, curling shot to win the Championship play-off final guaranteed Hull City the greatest windfall in their history. That one moment of magic was estimated to secure a future income of at least £170m u
Hull City head coach Marco Silva will take time to weigh up his next move this summer – but any hopes of an extended stay at the KCOM Stadium are fast receding. City's Premier League season ends with the visit of Tottenham on Sunday and relegation last w
This shocking dashcam footage shows a man who has never held a driving licence leading police on an "idiotic" high-speed chase between Beverley and Hull. Ryan Longley, 21, was on what he called a "midnight cruise" when he reached...
A father who shook his baby son to death has been exposed as a violent bully who was abusing his partner. Social workers knew Liam Laverick had a history of domestic abuse before his son, Tommy-Lee Laverick-Whitworth, died at 27 days old on September 23,
A Hessle Road mum said her child's gender transition was like "losing a daughter and gaining a son". Diane Dixon, who owns Grace's Café in west Hull, only found out her son Ashton Dixon, felt like he was living in "the wrong body"...
It has become one of the most popular ways to quit smoking. Vaping has helped millions of people to kick the habit and give up cigarettes for good. As the popularity of e-cigarettes has increased, the laws around them have been reviewed - and a raft of n
A mum-of-two has been left disgusted after discovering a nest of eggs growing on the skin of a banana that she had just picked off the shelf from Asda. Becky Clark, 30, went shopping with her two young children to Asda in Bilton on Wednesday. But, to her
- 07:45 China takes steps to prevent civil servants from using posts for...
- 07:45 Show with two Strictly stars comes to Scunthorpe
- 07:45 Property of the week: Take a look at this ideal family home - pictures
- 07:45 New interior design shop opens in Scunthorpe
- 07:45 Thieves caused £3000 worth of damage after two club break-ins
- 07:45 Election 2017: Scunthorpe candidates have their say on local issues
- 07:44 Knitting crazy at Woodhall Spa for Breast Cancer Care
- 07:43 High school staff’s charity weight loss
- 07:41 My Yorkshire: Yorkshire Sculpture Park curator Sarah Coulson on her...
- 07:41 Exposing the literary history of England’s most famous houses
- 07:38 Ask Andy: Do girls genuinely find ‘dad-bod’ sexy?
- 07:32 Keane: Browne fitting in
- 07:32 Hot properties in this summer’s transfer market: Top 10 playmakers
- 07:29 Grantham Journal Big Interview: Race against time to restore canal...
- 07:27 Pokemon Go news: Niantic confirm update as new Promo Codes arrive
- 07:22 How could Brexit impact international businesses in Derbyshire?
- 07:20 Manchester United must learn from Paul Pogba transfer with Antoine...
- 07:20 Man City fans rate the players and tell us we got Kevin De Bruyne...
- 07:19 Jamie Foxx criticised for ‘mocking sign language’ on Jimmy Fallon
- 07:16 Mystery calls between rapist footballer David Goodwillie's lawyer...
- 07:16 Dad begs 'secret' daughter not to snub him after he didn’t know she...
- 07:16 Bullied to death: Tragic Emily Drouet’s swollen face shows damage...
- 07:15 27 swimming pools to try Birmingham
- 07:13 Theo Hernandez tells Lionel Messi why he snubbed Barcelona for Real...
- 07:08 National BBQ week 2017: 10 mouth-watering vegan desserts to serve...
- 07:05 Chelsea star Eden Hazard loses his crown as Premier League's best...
- 07:05 Manchester United News: Lukaku exclusive, Carrick deal, De Gea...
- 07:03 Conor McGregor vs Mayweather happens in the fall, if people are...
- 07:03 Monaco Grand Prix 2017: Ferrari drivers speak out after dominating...
- 07:03 Nico Rosberg: This is why Valtteri Bottas is trailing Lewis Hamilton