News from Hull Daily Mail
Four people have been hurt after being hit by a car which mounted the pavement in Beverley Road. One pedestrian has suffered serious injuries after the crash, which happened at 3.45am on Saturday. The driver of the car has been arrested on suspicion of d
Hull City head coach Marco Silva says his in-form team must again play without fear if they are to escape the Premier League's relegation zone when travelling to Arsenal this lunchtime. City have breathed fresh life into their survival bid over the last
Hull Daily Mail sports editor James Smailes talks at length to Hull FC owner Adam Pearson on several important topics including finance, expectation, memberships and recruitment. JS: For the first time in your tenure at Hull FC you start a new season wit
Police have been involved in a frantic search overnight for a missing ten-year-old boy. Shafe Ali, 10, was last seen in the Newland Avenue area at 3pm on Friday. He was found just after 3am on Saturday. More news: Pain of dad met with scene of crash that
Police have closed Beverley Road after a serious accident in the early hours of Saturday. It is understood a car mounted the pavement between Queens Road and Cave Street and struck more than one pedestrian. Emergency services were called to the scene at
Staff have been known to stuff hot water bottles under their clothes while blankets are being handed out at one food outlet. There is no question St Stephen's shopping centre is cold at this time of year. For those settling down for a cuppa, a donut or a
She is only six years old but smiling Eve Gascoigne is facing the biggest battle of her short life after being diagnosed with an extremely rare cancer. The youngster, who had long golden locks, has now lost her hair after she started chemotherapy last we
From fines for using mobile phones behind the wheel to changes to the driving test, a lot is changing in the motoring world in 2017. Several new laws are being introduced this year with the aim of making the roads much safer. However, some will also hit
Fish and chips are an institution. For many families it is a treat to look forward to, and we in Hull should be doubly excited as it means we can get our fix of the fabulous pattie. Whether you smother your pattie butty in peas, enjoy a bit of gravy on y
A furious father-of-five says he has had to cover his flat with mousetraps and rat poison after a rodent invasion. James Danby, 34, of Staveley Road, east Hull has been complaining to Hull City Council for weeks after the communal bins at the back of the
Most cocktails come complete with cherry, ice and a slice - but this cocktail is like no other. Two Hull businesses have come up with the "city's most extravagant cocktail" costing an eye-watering £1,020. But it's price is for one very...
Motorists are being warned to take care in the cold weather after a "very lucky" driver avoided any serious injury in a crash. The car came off the road and crashed into a field in Atwick Road, Hornsea, on Friday evening as snow and ice hit...
Big match preview for Hull City's trip to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday February 11, kick-off 12.30pm. Philip Buckingham's opinion – Tigers can pile more misery on the Gunners MARCO Silva returns to the scene of his greatest triumph tomorro
Police have issued an urgent appeal to find a criminal who left hospital without being treated. Mark Boddy, 55, was seen at Hull Royal Infirmary on Thursday night. Despite having a condition which was "of concern" to medical staff, he left...
The family of a teenager who died in an horrific crash have spoken of their devastation. Levi Dickinson, 16, and Rhogan Jones, 17, were both passengers when the car they were travelling in left the road on a bend and hit a tree in Howden on Tuesday night
- 11:47 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:46 Model who dangled 1,000ft off Dubai skyscraper investigated by police
- 11:46 My journey to Miss Bikini Body: Dressing the part is motivating me...
- 11:45 Manchester City target Lionel Messi in £100m deal as superstar's...
- 11:44 Manchester United vs Reading U23s LIVE score and goal updates
- 11:43 Is this the best job in Lincoln? Game testers wanted!
- 11:42 Coventry woman caught carrying three kitchen knives in a public...
- 11:40 Part of M1 closed between J26 and J25 near Derby due to incident
- 11:40 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:40 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:39 Chelsea are a better team when Antonio Conte picks Cesc Fabregas,...
- 11:39 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Bad weather puts a dampener on weekly Bakewell market
- 11:38 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:38 WASPI CAMPAIGN: 1950s women demand action on pensions
- 11:36 Man United News: Woodward’s £1bn plan for Mourinho, £30m Arsenal...
- 11:34 Police to review 484 cases after criminal probe launched at...
- 11:34 This Bicester style village is coming to the Midlands - here's what...
- 11:34 Jordan Veretout: Midfielder on his Aston Villa future and Steve...
- 11:32 Unravelling tales about Edith
- 11:32 The first ever Muslim-friendly ‘modest’ fashion show is taking...
- 11:31 Flooded church reopens its doors to worshippers
- 11:31 Pensioner fighting for life in hospital after being hit by a taxi
- 11:30 COLUMN: How does your chippy measure up?
- 11:30 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:30 Nottingham's Jazzie Mattis progresses to BBC's Let It Shine final
- 11:30 John Terry reveals what inspired Chelsea’s FA Cup win… it’s all to...
- 11:30 Beeston's Hannah lands role working for celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay
- 11:29 Ken Loach hits out at Government as he collects Bafta for North...