News from Hull Daily Mail
A penniless man's plan to sell drugs spectacularly failed when they dropped out of his shorts in front of police. Joshua Taylor, 19, was sitting on a sofa at a friend's home in Marshall Avenue, Bridlington, when police arrived to deal with an...
Harry Maguire's Hull City career is expected to formally end today with the conformation he's signed a deal with Leicester City. The Foxes are set to announce the defender after the 24-year-old yesterday completed his medical and agreed personal terms wi
Former Hull FC half-back Leon Pryce admits his time at the KCOM Stadium was bittersweet. The ex-England and Great Britain international signed for the Black and Whites ahead of the 2015 campaign after a stint with Catalans Dragons and excellent careers a
Hull's newest hotel is set to open next week, creating 30 new jobs. The Admiral of the Humber in the city centre has been closed for the last few weeks while the 22-room venue is built. Following the £2.56m facelift the pub and hotel will open on Friday,
Hundreds of runners will be pounding the pavements when Hull 10k returns to the city's streets this weekend. The Asda Foundation Hull 10K is a popular event, which sees crowds of people cheering on family and friends taking part. However, it will see lar
A shoplifting addict who steals just for the thrill of it was caught with a child's toy and make-up he neither wanted or needed. Father-of-two John Biggs suffers from "an overwhelming desire" to steal items he does not need, Beverley...
Kids will be cutting hair, there will be clowning around in the streets, and aerialists will spiral through the city sky - all in the name of Freedom. This year marks the tenth anniversary of the Freedom Festival, and organisers have unveiiled a spectacu
Drivers attempting to get to Hull by crossing the Humber Bridge faced lengthy delays this morning and in the early part of this afternoon after a lorry shed its load of a timber on a busy roundabout. Fire engines and police were sent to Barnetby Top roun
Tonight's National Lottery draw will reveal a QUINTUPLE rollover Lotto jackpot of £14.7m plus one guaranteed raffle millionaire. That's a five times rollover to you and me! LOTTO: The Lotto numbers will appear here shortly after 8pm. Have your 'winning t
Hull 10k takes place this weekend and whether you're running or not you'll need to know about the road closures in place. The event is taking place from 9.30am on Sunday, June 18 and will see thousands of runners taking part in support of good causes. Ro
Residents who live in Hull's tower blocks are being reminded what to do if a fire breaks out, following the devastating Grenfell Tower inferno in London. There are 25 high rise tower blocks across the city which house thousands of residents who have been
New Hull City boss Leonid Slutsky has arrived in the UK and spoken to Sky Sports at the KCOM Stadium this afternoon. It's safe to say he is hell-bent on providing promotion in his first season in charge, even though he knows achieving such a goal will be
Hull City have expressed an interest in signing Rangers midfielder Josh Windass this summer. The Mail has been told Windass is on the Tigers' radar as they look to bolster their depleted attacking options ahead of the new season, however no approach has
Hull City's Harry Maguire appears set to move to Leicester City, for a potentially record breaking fee. The Mail understands Leicester City have had a bid accepted for the Tigers defender with personal terms now also agreed, with City set to receive up t
Six people have been confirmed dead following a devastating fire at a west London tower block. More than 200 firefighters were sent to tackle the fire at the 27-storey Grenfell Tower, which was reported just after 1.15am on Wednesday. Around 50 people we
- 13:28 Mattress 'mountains' springing up as firms find recycling too costly
- 13:27 You'll be VERY surprised what you can get on the back on a bicycle:...
- 13:27 Hunt continues for teenagers who attacked PCSO in Coventry city centre
- 13:27 Doncaster-on-Sea: Town would become a seaside resort if all the...
- 13:27 Life on Byker's Shields Road: From the 'undesirables' to staunch pride
- 13:27 FA, Sheffield Wednesday PLC and South Yorkshire Ambulance Service...
- 13:26 Martin Keown: Jack Wilshere will get a new Arsenal deal but it...
- 13:26 New scheme to speed up muscular appointments
- 13:26 Prime Minister praises Hillsborough families for campaign for justice
- 13:25 What is austerity?
- 13:24 YP Comment: The Hillsborough fight for justice – and how it can...
- 13:24 The pint-puller that's better than a bartender! Students create a...
- 13:23 The latest store to open at Bullring revealed
- 13:23 German fiscal plans include provisions for possible ECB rate hikes...
- 13:23 General Election 2017 result has caused 'collapse' in consumer...
- 13:22 Campaign week for Erb’s palsy
- 13:22 Liverpool target Naby Keita admits he wants to join Manchester City
- 13:22 Scots version of Harry Potter to be published
- 13:22 SO Fest performances in Horncastle relocate to Stanhope Hall due to...
- 13:21 Hillsborough: What the six defendants are accused of
- 13:20 Rare bee-eater birds seen at Nottinghamshire sand quarry
- 13:20 Mileposts project nears completion
- 13:20 Tributes paid to 17-year-old girl 'angel' Saffron Pickering
- 13:20 Appeal to find teen last seen outside Nottinghamshire supermarket
- 13:20 Get your free Herald bottle of water at Stratford River Festival
- 13:20 PICTURE: Cute little kestrel chicks are laid at Conisbrough Castle
- 13:20 Manchester United forward Anthony Martial responds to Old Trafford...
- 13:19 Three-year sentence for spice dealer given a second chance
- 13:19 Michael Bond, creator of Paddington bear, dies at 91
- 13:19 Debris causes delays