News from Hull Daily Mail
This is the moment a young woman is captured stealing a bird feeder belonging to a woman with terminal brain cancer. Ali Coulthard, 45, has spent months undergoing treatment at Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital, after suffering pressure build
Debenhams stores in Hull and Beverley could be under threat. The popular high street department store chain has announced plans to put up to 10 stores under review and close 11 warehouses in a move that could affect 220 jobs. It is not yet known if the s
Zara Holland received a shock visit from one of her Love Island co-stars this week. Love Island finalist and former Miss Great Britain Sophie Gradon surprised the reality star at her Hessle shop Mimi Boutique. The North-Ferriby based reality star works a
Good morning and welcome to today's LIVE Hull City blog. The Tigers are preparing to host Watford this weekend in another crucial Premier League clash in East Yorkshire. Marco Silva's men have lost their last two matches by three goals to one, both away
An uninsured driver led police on a "reckless" high speed chase between Beverley and Hull before crashing in a residential street. Ryan Longley, 21, drove over 100mph on the wrong side of the road in a blue Hyundai he claimed to have bought...
Police are struggling to deal with a "new generation of criminals" who are causing havoc across the region. A rise in violent crime has plagued many areas covered by Humberside Police, with sections of Bransholme seeing a 64 per cent rise in...
Culture will be spreading out to all corners of Hull once more during the May half-term with award-winning aerial acrobatics, stand-up comedy, poetry, interactive theatre, live music and sing along films. The second in a series of ground-breaking festiva
Albert Kelly says it was a simple decision to tie his immediate future to Hull FC and, 'excited' about his new deal, he's not ruling out staying for the long term. Hull have activated the second year in the 26-year-old stand-off's current one-year contra
By the time I was walking down from the press box on Saturday evening, Hull City fans were still inside the Bet365 Stadium singing Marco Silva's name. They might have seen their team lose 3-1 to Stoke City but you wouldn't have known it by their reaction
A fashion lover was given the surprise of her life as her partner of more than 13 years secretly splashed out thousands of pounds to buy her the shop of her dreams for her birthday. Jayne Armitage had worked as a manager for Bolo clothing but, when the b
Most of us will have got our hands on a new one pound coin by now. And many will have found their coin has the date 2016 on it - despite not being released until March 2017. This has led plenty of people to wonder whether their quid is one of the ones th
Whet your appetite by having a sneak peek at some of the fine food you can tuck into at the launch of Hull Street Food Nights. Taking place at the newly-refurbished Trinity Square the evening food and drink market will be held one Thursday a month throug
Ye Olde Corn Exchange in Hull's Old Town has been reopened and refurbished after being shut for more than a year. The historic pub has been spruced up inside and out and its new owners hope to restore the pub to its former glories. The pub, on North Chur
The police and crime commissioner has said he "is not bothered" if a travellers transit site is placed behind Clough Road police station – as long as they have somewhere to go. People across the city have complained about the numbers of...
Tonight's National Lottery results will reveal a Lotto jackpot of £1.9m plus one guaranteed millionaire. Can it be won for the third time in a row? LOTTO: The winning Lotto numbers will appear here shortly after 8pm. Have your 'winning ticket' ready? THU
- 16:59 Victim's jaw broken in seven-on-two gang beating in Northampton
- 16:58 Didi Hamann: Jose Mourinho is taking a huge risk by doing this with...
- 16:58 Arsenal make major summer announcement: Ivan Gazidis speaks out
- 16:58 Police appealing for information after spate of cars thefts near Rugby
- 16:58 Police warning after man approaches girl in Alvaston Park
- 16:58 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt
- 16:58 Councillors agree to tackle rural GPs shortage
- 16:58 Bulldozers in move to make pier site safer
- 16:56 Call for spending limit on whole West Midlands Mayor campaign after...
- 16:56 Walney road closed by Police
- 16:56 When will The Chase be back? Anne Hegerty confirms agonising RETURN...
- 16:55 East Midlands ‘most tolerant’ of migrants but ‘hate EU budget’...
- 16:55 Dog coaxed from under car in Chapel St Leonards needs name
- 16:55 Nearly half of Russians want PM Medvedev to quit, says poll
- 16:54 Jose Mourinho orders Manchester United to sign Willian from Chelsea
- 16:53 Chelsea bombshell: Eden Hazard tells friends he wants to join Real...
- 16:53 Ronnie O'Sullivan OUT of World Snooker Championship 2017 after Ding...
- 16:53 Benidorm or bust in car rally for Charnock Richard father son team
- 16:52 Viking battlefield site said to be in Borders
- 16:52 Newcastle United tax raids are 'black cloud on sunshine of...
- 16:52 Bradley Lowery's Sunderland mascot role cancelled as mum shares...
- 16:52 Call for spending limit on whole West Midlands Mayor campaign after...
- 16:51 ‘Caring side of job appealed to me’
- 16:51 Tax fraud probe: What do we know so far? Who has been investigated?...
- 16:49 Airbus secures $6bn Chinese deal for jet....that can take off like...
- 16:47 By George! It’s a cracking bash for patron saint day
- 16:47 Famous Nottinghamshire landmark provides inspiration at one of the...
- 16:46 Seventy years on the job and Monica is still going strong
- 16:46 Residents fear huge college ball will turn Sherbourne into 'party...
- 16:44 Barcelona summer transfer targets: La Liga giants want these stars