News from Hull Daily Mail
Hull KR make the trip to Headingley this evening for their second and final friendly of 2017 when facing Leeds Rhinos. The hosts survived the middle 8s campaign last year after a real fall from grace, but the Robins sunk to the Championship after heartbr
An East Yorkshire man is one of nine Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty of willful obstruction of the highway after blocking a road to Heathrow Airport. The group chained themselves together across the M4 southbound spur road to the west London a
The drivers and passengers involved in this horrific-looking crash managed to walk away unscathed. Police have confirmed that somehow, no one was injured following the serious head-on collision on Thursday evening. The crash happened at the junction of B
A four-year-old girl died after being assaulted by her mother or her drug dealer boyfriend following months of cruelty, a family court judge has ruled. Poppy Widdison was either shaken or suffered a blow to the head in the assault by either Michala Pyke
Jake Livermore has claimed joining West Bromwich Albion was an easy decision to make, after it was announced he left Hull City this morning. Livermore signed a four-and-a-half year deal at the Hawthorns after a £10m fee was agreed between the Tigers and
A young girl had to fight off a man who attacked her as she walked to school. Police were called shortly before 9am on Thursday after an 11-year-old girl reported she had been pushed over by a man she did not know as she was making her way along George S
A new target to save £16.6m at Hull City Council next year has been revealed. Savings in some service areas will be used to bolster funding for adult social care and children's services which are currently over-spending their budgets because of high dema
The co-owner of a hair and beauty salon say he is having to strip the premises each night of valuables after being burgled for the third time. Luke Hare discovered the door of Vanity Hair & Beauty, in Southcoates Lane, east Hull, had been kicked...
Fire crews and police were called to a fire in Saltshouse Road in east Hull last night. The blaze took hold on the first floor of an abandoned building near to the junction with Robson Way, at around 8.30pm. Humberside Fire and Rescue were called out at
A £6m revamp of a former Beverley hotel into a coaching inn has been held up. Work was expected to start this month on the transformation of the former Beverley Arms Hotel by new owners Daniel Thwaites. But the narrow rear access to the site will present
We all dread lying awake in the wee small hours, yet us Brits are the worst sleepers in the world according to a recent survey. In fact, we spend an enormous £58million on over-the-counter sleep aids and doctors also fill a staggering 16 million prescrip
Omar Elabdellaoui has completed his loan move to Hull City from Olympiakos, becoming Marco Silva's third new signing inside a week. On a morning that began with Jake Livermore joining West Bromwich Albion in a deal worth £10m, Silva has continued his rec
Hull City head coach Marco Silva has defended the clubs decision to sell to West Bromwich Albion this morning. Although Silva has only been in Hull for a number of weeks, he has been working quickly in the transfer market, bringing in two, with the expec
Updated at 9.14am A car has crashed into a ditch on the A1035 Beverley to Bridlington road at Tickton, causing significant delays for commuters this morning. The male driver of the red Vauxhall Astra was not seriously injured when the car left the road b
It's been non-stop for Hull City head coach Marco Silva ever since he arrived in east Yorkshire a fortnight ago with vital games and changes to his squad. And that doesn't look like stopping any time soon. Today, Silva will address the media ahead of Sun
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...
- 10:26 How Man City should line up against Tottenham
- 10:26 Tom Daley admits to ‘online sex session with fan’
- 10:25 RSPCA West Midlands: Bucky, Madge and Prince are waiting to be adopted
- 10:25 More than 200 arrested during violent protests as Donald Trump...
- 10:25 Trump’s grandchildren really didn’t enjoy the inauguration