News from Hull Daily Mail
He might have missed out on a BRIT award, but Calum Scott still has the love of his home city behind him. The Hull singing sensation was shortlisted for the 'Best British single' prize at tonight's televised ceremony in London, but missed out as Little M
Emergency services were seen on board a bus in Spring Bank this evening. Ambulance crews and police officers were spotted in the Stagecoach bus, which was parked just past the junction with Argyle Street. Police officers could be seen aboard the bus spea
Abel Hernandez is one of several Premier League players to be linked with a move to China this week, and I wouldn't be surprised if he left the club before Tuesday's Chinese transfer deadline, writes Hull City columnist Peter Swan. I'm not saying Hull Ci
When Sam Moa came to Hull FC ahead of the 2009 Super League season he'd only played one NRL game and was unknown in world rugby league. Tomorrow (Thursday) night he returns to the KCOM Stadium as a veteran with bags of experience but it all started when
Tonight's National Lottery draw will reveal a jackpot of £2m plus one guaranteed raffle millionaire. LOTTO: The winning Lotto numbers will appear here shortly after 8pm. Have your winning ticket' ready! THUNDERBALL: The Thunderball numbers worth up to £5
Hull and East Yorkshire is bracing itself for the prospect of power cuts and treacherous driving conditions as gusts of up to 80 miles per hour are forecast to hit tomorrow. With the region preparing for Storm Doris an amber weather warning has been put
Hull boxers Luke Campbell and Tommy Coyle are returning to the ring this Saturday. And here they are, in the video above, taking part in a public workout ahead of the bill at the Hull Arena on February 25. Campbell looks set to move closer to a summer Wo
Hull's much-loved Bee Lady could be granted the freedom of the city. Jean Bishop, 94, has collected more than £111,000 for Age UK, while dressed in her trademark bee outfit. Today, Councillor Steve Brady, leader of Hull City Council, agreed that there is
Hull's singing sensation Calum Scott is getting ready for one of the biggest nights of his life as he attends The Brit Awards. The former city council worker is in the running for Best British single for his cover Dancing On My Own and is up against the
A 29 year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm after a woman was left needing hospital treatment. Police were called after reports of a man smashing the window of a house in Bowes Walk, off Bricknell Avenue, in w
The first retailer has set up shop in Hull's Fruit Market as the area's economic clout gathers momentum. Independent vintage fashion brand Poorboy Boutique is to open next month in Humber Street, adding to the art galleries and food outlets already thriv
More than one quarter of Hull City fans would sell Harry Maguire in the summer, according to a poll ran by the Mail. Amid speculation of a move to Tottenham Hotspur, we posed the question 'would you sell Harry Maguire in the summer?' Expectedly, a majori
A secret art collective has claimed responsibility for putting up a rude portrait of Donald Trump in Newland Avenue. Four artists, who are known professionally as 'P99%', admitted the controversial mock-up of Trump, which was pinned under the railway bri
This heart-warming moment shows a Bransholme youngster battling cancer ringing a bell signalling the end of his treatment. Daniel Carter, 5, was diagnosed with close by his spine last May, despite an initial diagnosis from doctors that it was just stomac
A man accused of running over a teenager and leaving the scene has pleaded not guilty. Owen Finn, 63, denies two charges in relation to the accident, which left Kiernan Roberts fighting for his life in hospital. Mr Finn, from Birmingham, appeared at Beve
- 07:03 Philippines' minister says Duterte agrees with ban on mining in...
- 07:03 Le Pen increases first round lead in French election - poll
- 07:02 ‘District council failed over pool cleanliness’
- 07:01 Manchester United News: Wayne Rooney update, Midfielder transfer...
- 07:01 Kasper Schmeichel plays down heroics to keep Leicester's Champions...
- 07:01 Shadow Housing Minister’s pledge for more affordable homes in...
- 07:00 Dialog Semiconductor sees good sales growth in 2017
- 06:59 Who's in charge of Hands Off HRI - and is the money safe? Here's...
- 06:58 BREAKING: Helen Bailey murder - Ian Stewart guilty of killing...
- 06:58 Man wanted over Blackpool attacks
- 06:58 Fylde Tories doubt over county plans
- 06:58 Fast and furious waterpark slides get the thumbs up
- 06:58 Homes plan wins council approval
- 06:58 Donald Trump revokes Obama policy that affected transgender students
- 06:58 Mum’s Corrie delight after acting break
- 06:58 Police welfare a priority insist force bosses
- 06:58 Museum Trust enjoys success with open day
- 06:58 LIVE: Storm Doris in Lancashire
- 06:57 Man 'gutted' in knife attack after refusing to give cash to beggars
- 06:57 One horse hit by vehicle after ponies run loose on A19
- 06:57 Hartlepool homeowner threatened with court for paving over his...
- 06:57 Extra support for Hartlepool and North Tees midwives
- 06:56 Italy says no problem with construction of TAP pipeline
- 06:56 Tech breakthroughs take a backseat in upcoming Apple iPhone launch
- 06:54 Isle fat loss expert ties the knot
- 06:54 European boss makes big revelation about managing Liverpool
- 06:54 LIVE: Storm Doris in Lancashire
- 06:53 Heartbreak for family of boy with cancer as they reveal new tumours...
- 06:53 Storm Doris arrives with 90mph winds battering Britain and delays...
- 06:53 Driver with 62 points is still allowed to keep his licence