News from Horncastle News
Steve and Tina Brown, from Louth, will appear on our television screens on Monday (October 31) when their episode of ‘Bargain Hunt’ will be broadcast. Tune in to BBC One at 12.15pm and cheer on Steve and Tina (otherwise known as ‘the Blue Team’) and find
A renewed partnership between a county NHS trust and local authority has secured the provision of a range of vital health services until at least 2019. Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LPFT) and Lincolnshire County Council have just put pen
Police are appealing for witnesses after a spate of criminal damage in Horncastle. Two vehicles were damaged by being scratched along the bodywork whilst parked on Foundry Street Horncastle (near to the Gas Street entrance) some time on between Monday Oc
A man arrested on Tuesday evening for an affray in Skegness has been charged with a firearms offence. Idris Ali-Arowosekila, 18, of De Beauvoir Estate, Hackney, London, has been charged with possession an imitation firearm with intent to cause people to
Parents in Lincolnshire are being advised to ensure their children stay away from naked flames due to the risk posed by fancy dress costumes. Lincolnshire County Council’s Trading Standards officers have warned that even costumes that comply with Toy Saf
The air is starting to get a little colder and the dark nights are drawing in which means winter is coming. We are encouraging ULHT staff, patients and members of the public to protect themselves and their loved ones this winter by getting the flu jab. F
When you think of hospital food you don’t usually think about fine dining. Champagne and fillet steak is likely to be the furthest thing from your mind. However a new children’s menu at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston, is proving to be a success with patients a
Bucknall Primary School enjoyed a day of Harvest Festival activities, which began a Service of Thanksgiving in St Margaret’s Church. Afterwards, everyone made their way to the village hall, where a delicious Harvest lunch was served, before heading back
Kettles were boiling and cakes baking across the area last week all with one common purpose - to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. Amongst those taking part in the charity’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning event was Kirkby on Bain CE Primary Schoo
Halloween is fast approaching so to save you panicking about your pumpkin, we’ve pulled together six popular designs and guides on how to do them. So whether you want a Minion pumpkin or even a glow in the dark pumpkin, these ideas should help. And don’t
Final plans for 107 new homes to be built on land off Kenwick Road in Louth have been given the go-ahead, despite ongoing concerns over flooding and traffic. The plans were initially granted outline planning permission by East Lindsey District Council’s
A reward is on offer for anyone who can help bring a terrified runaway dog back to her ‘forever home’ in Louth. The ex-Romanian dog, called Dora, has been missing from its Louth home since the beginning of September, having only just moved there two week
A copper water tank and piping stolen have been stolen from within a shed in Saltfleet at the weekend. The items were taken from a shed at a property in The Hill, Saltfleet, between Saturday October 22 and Monday October 24. If you have any information,
Louth teenager Chloe Helliwell (15) has gone missing from her home in Louth. Chloe was last seen by her family on Sunday October 23. Lincolnshire Police believe Chloe will be wearing jeans and a green jumper with white trainers, but could have changed he
Tesco boss has warned food prices are “very likely” to rise as Britain finalises its plan to leave the European Union. Chairman John Allan said the value of the pound and the possibility of increased inflation would most likely have a knock-on effect for
- 05:25 Man Utd's XI under Jose Mourinho in five years: Which stars could...
- 05:25 Arsenal hero: Arsene Wenger shouldn't start this Gunners star...
- 05:22 Two senior Chinese officers expelled from Communist Party
- 05:22 Roads to be closed for Grantham A&E protest march
- 05:22 Alan Power hopes he has 'proved a point' to Lincoln City boss Danny...
- 05:19 Sordid history of shameless father and son burglars
- 05:19 Activist calls on 'dodgy dossier' claims to be ignored in Labour...
- 05:19 Walton Breck Road regeneration plans get “resoundingly positive”...
- 05:19 Chelsea hero: Why these Blues stars have really surprised me this...
- 05:16 All hail the mighty uncle - Chinese welcome Xi as the 'core'
- 05:16 World's largest marine park created in Antarctic Ocean
- 05:14 Wolverhampton Wanderers nearly ruined my marriage - Robert Plant
- 05:06 Nato chief says alliance 'does not want new Cold War'
- 05:00 Expected Chelsea XI: Who will start in Antonio Conte's 3-4-3...
- 04:53 Children’s work used for Viking funeral fire
- 04:51 Bangladesh vs England second Test day one LIVE: Zafar Ansari handed...
- 04:44 12 weeks to save the shuttle bus
- 04:44 World Bank appoints first adviser to tackle LGBTI discrimination
- 04:42 Conor McGregor is nothing more than a left hand - UFC lightweight...
- 04:42 Martin Keown: Man United boss Jose Mourinho is failing this Old...
- 04:38 Nicola Adams hold talks with Eddie Hearn over turning professional
- 04:37 Lindsay Lohan leaves town in the dark over pledge to switch on...
- 04:32 Dollar, bond yields stand tall on enhanced Fed rate hike prospects
- 04:15 Sea King helicopter transformed into glamping pod
- 04:15 'Emoldjis': Gran's call for older people's lives to be reflected
- 04:15 'Lethal' DNP diet pills still on sale despite crackdown, BBC finds
- 04:15 Pair charged over Broxburn homeless unit baby death
- 04:11 New York hospital hires ROBOT as new gynaecologist instead of doctors
- 03:59 TV date for ‘Bargain Hunt’ couple from Louth
- 03:49 Victorian cemetery's storage building for coffins given Grade II...