News from Gazette Live
Boro’s Ben Gibson brought smiles to the faces of two young fans - and enjoyed a go on their new climbing slide. Cohen and Indie Cartwright, aged seven and four, suffer from rare life-limiting disabilities and previously struggled to play safely outside a
A derelict site in Stockton town centre is set to be transformed into apartments and cottages. The former building on the site, which was used as a warehouse, was a grade II listed building which was in a state of disrepair. The building eventually becam
This is the shocking moment a vandal slashed the tyres on a Jeep causing hundreds of pounds worth of damage. The car owner, Sonia Kinnie, said she had been left “sickened” by the attack which happened outside her Yarm home. She only discovered two tyres
Redcar Racecourse is under starter’s orders for the new season - backed by a near £200,000 investment to improve facilities. The seaside track’s 18-meet season gets under way on April 10. And the raceday experience will be better than ever thanks to a ge
Flamingo Land is welcoming a new arrival this Easter - a baby giraffe named Sophie. A competition was held to name the female calf, who is already some size. The giraffe has spent her first days with her parents at the North Yorkshire park, which used to
'Kappa tracksuits, Jags and holidays in Jamaica' - 20 years on, what was it like to win the lottery?
Twenty years ago, Mark and Cheryl Brudenell were at their Grangetown home, waiting for a lift, when their lives changed for ever. With their sons at their nana’s, they were getting ready to go to the Parklands pub in Normanby with friends, only half watc
From the best stylist to the top beautician - the Teesside hair and beauty businesses celebrating awards
It seems that Teesside is awash with hair and beauty talent. At the recent English Hair and Beauty Awards in Manchester, a host of local businesses were recognised for their contribution to the industry. As reported, Swagger and Slick Gents Grooming and
With two bank holidays, a weekend, and hopefully some sunshine on the way - you might need to do use a doctor. Recent changes to urgent care on Teesside have seen walk-in health centres close. Centres at Resolution in North Ormesby, Eston Grange Health C
Police were called Stockton children’s homes 200 times in six months prompting calls for action to the firm which runs it. Cleveland police were called to The Old Vicarage in Stillington, run by Scottish-based Spark of Genius, a total of 119 times betwee
It may look like a regular coat hook. But if you find this hung up in a Teesside public toilet it may have an altogether more sinister meaning. Most people don’t look twice at the hooks on the back of doors, but you may want to have a closer inspection o
- 14:00 Javier Mascherano has never shrunk from anything in seven glorious...
- 14:00 Man hit by rock is ‘improving’
- 14:00 You have just ONE WEEK to spend your old paper £5 notes
- 14:00 Tony Ferguson slams Nate Diaz: He's all on Conor McGregor's d**k!
- 14:00 National Lottery results: Winning Lotto numbers for tonight's...
- 13:59 How ELO play a vital part in new blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- 14:00 UKIP candidate will stand for Wales
- 13:59 Could Aston Villa sponsor the Aston Expressway?
- 13:59 Spineless SFA should not 'pass the buck' over child sex abuse –...
- 13:59 Taps aff? Scotland set for a scorcher after May bank holiday as...
- 13:58 Two new businesses move into the Arcade
- 13:57 German soldier posed as Syrian refugee and 'planned attack'
- 13:57 Teacher denied op that could “save her life’’
- 13:56 The 11 stars who could miss Tottenham v Arsenal this Sunday
- 13:56 Caring Darren rasies hundreds for Bassetlaw children’s ward with...
- 13:56 Garage to be rebuilt along with 26 new properties?
- 13:55 Council gives green light to controversial travellers’ site
- 13:55 Strike up the band for the finale of popular concerts
- 13:54 Plans revealed to expand Isle of Axholme primary school
- 13:54 Winner of EuroMillions prize who bought ticket in Doncaster fails...
- 13:53 Susanna Reid in shock as cameraman DESTROYS Good Morning Britain set
- 13:53 Kim Kardashian says armed robbery was meant to happen in first TV...
- 13:53 Tottenham v Arsenal Combined XI: Would any Gunners make it into the...
- 13:51 Lewis Hamilton opens up on ‘painful’ Bahrain defeat ahead of...
- 13:51 Lloyds bucks expectations of post-Brexit dip as first-quarter...
- 13:50 Pendle sex predator jailed for life
- 13:49 Car-free Channel Island in Avis car hire advert 'gaffe'
- 13:49 Dame Judi: I love Tracey Ullman's 'evil Judi' sketches
- 13:48 9 Things that probably happened to you at The Rainbow pub in Digbeth
- 13:48 Here's one player that WILL be leaving Aston Villa this summer