News from Daily Record
"I am fed up!" Danielle Lloyd claims she doesn't get a PENNY maintenance from Jamie O'Hara in furious...
Danielle Lloyd has lashed out at claims she receives monthly payments from ex-husband Jamie O'Hara . The model has three young children with former footballer Jamie, who is currently in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Jamie has spoken frequently about e
Celtic star Kieran Tierney a transfer target for Manchester United as they track £10million defender
Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney is a transfer target for Manchester United with the Red Devils monitoring the £10million rated defender The 19-year-old is on the road to recovery after suffering an ankle injury, and the Daily Mirror report Jose Mourinho'
Scotland was given a taste of the Super Bowl build up when two of American football's biggest stars made a flying visit to Glasgow - along with one of the most famous trophies in world sport. NFL players Chris Kirksey of the Cleveland Browns and Tom Mors
A teenage girl was found dead this morning only 20 minutes after she was reported missing. The girl, who has been named online as 16-year-old Leonne Weeks was discovered by walkers on a path in the Rotherham area of South Yorkshire. She had been reported
Northern Ireland faces a snap election in March after Sinn Fein refused to break a political stalemate and nominate a new deputy first minister by 5pm today. Northern Ireland Secretary James Brokenshire is now legally obliged to dissolve the devolved Ass
Remains found near the Erskine Bridge have been confirmed as belonging to missing Clydebank man William McKenna. The human remains were found in wooded area of Bishopton in Renfrewshire at the end of November. However, police were only able to confirm to
A witness to a shooting outside a primary school in Glasgow has revealed how the gunman ditched his weapon in a child's buggy and fled the scene. Mohammed Almfalani was dropping his children off at St George's Primary in Penilee this morning when he saw
Vaper's suffers second-degree burns, loses seven teeth and pulls bits of plastic out of his face after...
An e-cigarette user has posted shocking pictures of his injuries after he was left with second-degree burns and losing seven teeth when his device exploded. Andrew Hall from Pocatello, Idaho, was rushed into intensive care after his e-cigarette exploded
St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright admits he would be interested in bringing Michael O'Halloran back to the club - but does not think Rangers would let him leave Ibrox. Record Sport exclusively revealed last week that the jet-heeled winger was wanted by h
Chelsea striker Diego Costa trains alone as team-mates urge wantaway star to apologise and back down
Diego Costa returned to training on Monday - but the Chelsea striker practiced alone away from his team-mates. The 28-year-old Spanish striker was left out of the Premier League leaders squad for the weekend win at Leicester. Costa was axed by Antonio Co
The future is bright for Annan Rugby Club after they score a cheque for £25,000 towards new floodlights
Annan Rugby Club has scored a big win to revamp Violetbank. The club applied for the cash through the Aviva Community Fund and after more than 22,500 votes they’ve taken one of the top prizes of £25,000. They were confirmed as one of the big winners and
The Premiership shutdown may not yet be over but Scottish football is set to make its return to the big screens this weekend. The William Hill Scottish Cup reaches the romantic stage as the big guns return from their winter break and enter the tournament
A court in Pakistan has sentenced a mother to death today for burning her daughter alive as punishment for marrying without the family's consent. Parveen Bibi confessed before a special court in the city of Lahore to killing her daughter in June for...
Mick McCarthy has branded rumours linking Christophe Berra with a return to Hearts as 'nuts' The former Tynecastle favourite was reported to have been keen to be released from the final few months of his deal with the the Championship side to move back t
Celtic are now one of only 10 teams across Europe who are still undefeated in their domestic league this season. Brendan Rodgers' men have not lost a match in any domestic competition this season and enjoy a 19-point lead at the top of the Scottish Premi
- 21:49 Simone Zaza is Mr January and Dimitri Payet features in March......
- 21:46 Will bringing Cafe Dansant back be a good thing for our area? -...
- 21:46 Tributes pour in for much-loved mum-of-three who died on New Year's...
- 21:46 Bird flu confirmed at Lincolnshire turkey farm
- 21:46 Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- 21:46 Labour MPs call on Jeremy Corbyn to give clearer message...
- 21:46 Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- 21:46 New Year nightclub attacker caught in Istanbul - Turkish media reports
- 21:46 Comp: Win a pair of tickets to Chelsea v Hull at Stamford Bridge on...
- 21:45 The Istanbul New Year’s Eve nightclub attacker ‘has been caught’
- 21:43 Istanbul Reina nightclub attacker 'captured'
- 21:42 Jamie Carragher identifies the area Chelsea can be exploited by...
- 21:40 Illegal angler fined for fishing without a licence
- 21:40 Tesco is recalling Butter Chicken product as it contains nuts
- 21:36 BREAKING: Turkish police capture New Year's eve ISIS nightclub gunman
- 21:34 Liverpool legend slams Manchester United for "lack of class" in Old...
- 21:34 Thierry Henry: Why Chelsea's 3-4-3 system is so effective
- 21:33 Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
- 21:32 Pregnancy weight gain not linked to early death in adulthood
- 21:32 Gentler exercise ‘can be just as effective’ as intense activity
- 21:31 'Wicked' man, 78, jailed for historic sex offences against children...
- 21:31 Blue Monday: 17 reasons why Derby folk should be cheerful in 2017
- 21:26 Boy, 17, admits Birmingham taxi stone attack
- 21:24 Mark Carney: Household debt and consumer spending a key focus amid...
- 21:24 Man in court admits hiring a prostitute in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Chelsea close to agreeing major striker deal - Sky Sports reporter
- 21:22 Businesses throw support behind £1m action plan for Derby's St...
- 21:22 Your pictures of REALLY bad parking in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Blue Monday: Let comedians from Derby Theatre's sell-out shows...
- 21:22 Drink-driver crashed into Land Rover carrying baby in Derbyshire