News from Daily Record
REIGNING British GT champions Jonny Adam and Derek Johnston will be looking to repeat the success of last year by winning at Rockingham this weekend. Fife’s Adam and his team-mate salvaged third and second places from the 2017 season opener at Oulton Par
On the brink: David Moyes hints at Sunderland exit as doomed Black Cats prepare for Premier League relegation
David Moyes has hinted he could leave Sunderland in the summer. The Wearside chief has admitted for the first time that he can't guarantee he will be in charge in August. Moyes, who has three years left on his contract, will consider his future at the St
Today the world celebrates the sixth anniversary of Ed Balls Day. It feels like it comes around sooner every year The former Shadow Home Secretary has experienced a renaissance since last Ed Balls Day - with his Gangnam-tastic turn on Strictly Come Danci
A terror suspect arrested in Whitehall on Thursday has been named as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali. The 27-year-old is believed to be a British national who was born overseas and went to school in Tottenham, north London. In a separate operation, an active ter
Vicious bully screams 'Who's f*****g hard now?' as she punches and kicks terrified girl in vile attack
A vile female thug has caught on camera kicking and punching her petrified victim. The "vicious" bully can be seen screaming in her victim's face in the disturbing footage as a crowd gather around the pair. The terrified victim can also be...
'He said I was a ticking time bomb' Ten victims of breast butcher cancer surgeon reveal their horrific ordeals
Ten victims of surgeon Ian Paterson have described their distress at being told they were at risk of cancer and undergoing complex and painful operations. Prosecutor Julian Christopher QC spoke of 20 unnecessary operations causing "really serious...
Sixteen-time world darts champion Phil Taylor insists he is ready to put on a show in Perth next month. Fair City fans are in for a treat when the 56-year-old arrives at Dewars Centre for an exhibition match with Raymond Van Barneveld. It’s a rivalry whi
With more and more people using social media to communicate on a daily basis, it’s easy to fall for scams, especially when they’re disguised so well. If you’ve ever seen one of your pals post a status on Facebook asking you to copy and paste it instead o
Fawned over by fans across the world, Sam Heughan is well known for his chiselled good looks. The Outlander hunk has won his fair share of 'Sexiest Male' contests, and is now set to take home the crown for E!’s Alpha Male for the third year in a row. His
Next season's Scottish Premiership campaign will kick off on Saturday, August 5, league chiefs have confirmed. In a continuation from the current season the Ladbrokes SPFL league season will get underway on the first weekend of August. Champions Celtic w
Former Rangers director Dave King warned that concerns about the sources of funds available to Craig Whyte in the club takeover may lead to "formal investigation" by police, a court has heard. King raised the issue in a letter to the...
Rangers midfielder Andy Halliday's tackle was three times worse than Celtic captain Scott Brown's according...
We asked and you answered. In the run-up to another match between Celtic and Rangers, two of the rivals' big-hitters sparked much debate with bone crunching tackles on the park. First, skipper Scott Brown was sent off for a lunge on Liam Boyce towards th
A Celtic fan has warmed up for tomorrow's crunch match against Rangers by winding up some of Pedro Caixinha's first team. Stars Wes Foderingham, Joe Garner , Josh Windass, Harry Forrester and James Tavernier were sitting at a table in a cafe when they we
'I hope he rots in hell' Ian Paterson victim reveals she hates breast butcher surgeon 'with a passion'
A woman who had an unnecessary mastectomy carried out by Ian Paterson said she hopes the convicted surgeon "rots in hell". Frances Perks, whose mother and sister died from breast cancer , was advised to undergo a series of operations,...
Four people were rushed to hospital after a plumber's van crashed into commuters at a bus stop during rush hour in Clydebank this morning (Fri). Eyewitnesses said the driver of the white Renault lost control as he ploughed into the shelter at around quar
- 17:13 Man Utd Transfers Uncovered: Mourinho wants these two stars to...
- 17:12 Strongest week since December for European shares as investors pile in
- 17:12 Stephanie Davis has ’emotional’ reunion with Jeremy McConnell’s dog...
- 17:12 Hull FC vs Warrington Wolves LIVE updates after reserves face UK...
- 17:12 'Muggers paradise' warning as rail strike row rumbles on
- 17:12 CCTV images released following theft of elderly lady's purse in Ripon
- 17:11 Gunman shot schoolboy in the head because he was irritated at moped...
- 17:11 Councillor announced as MP candidate
- 17:11 Arsenal defenders Laurent Koscielny, Gabriel and Rob Holding...
- 17:11 UPDATE: Details of man sought by police after 16-year-old girl is...
- 17:10 Notts firm fined thousands for illegally burying 10,000 dead chickens
- 17:10 German airlines drop safety rule prompted by Germanwings crash
- 17:10 Man in 'Saw' mask robs same petrol station three times
- 17:10 Why walking is better for you than cycling
- 17:10 TAMWORTH FC: Lambs are a club on the up, says Morrell after signing...
- 17:10 The holiday mistake costing us HUNDREDS - and how to avoid making it
- 17:10 What Birmingham City's Paul Robinson told Harry Redknapp about the...
- 17:10 Huge jams on A38 after lorry crash blocks carriageway
- 17:09 Tottenham to leave White Hart Lane at the end of season with all...
- 17:08 EU regulators drop antitrust probe into Faurecia, others
- 17:08 On the brink: David Moyes hints at Sunderland exit as doomed Black...
- 17:08 Pimco shutters RAE Worldwide Fundamental Advantage PLUS Fund
- 17:08 Scots in hunt for British GT glory at Rockingham
- 17:08 Restaurant fined after neighbours complained about curry smell
- 17:08 Peter Kay's Car Share steering into heartbreaking ending as tragedy...
- 17:07 Lorry overturns in crash on A1
- 17:06 Gabriel Jesus reacts to Man City Manchester derby comeback
- 17:06 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reveals plan to cope with...
- 17:05 Barry Horne: Joey Barton's gambling ban was too excessive
- 17:04 Large police presence seen in Spring Bank in Hull at Friday rush hour