News from Daily Post
Two cousins have admitted attacking a convicted paedophile in Llanrwst . Gavin Paul Davies, 26, of Glanrafon, Llanrwst, and Stuart Anthony Davies, 28, of Perthi, Llanrwst, appeared before a judge at Caernarfon Crown Court this morning over the attack on
Wrexham boss Dean Keates is continuing his summer rebuilding job after signing Shaun Pearson on a two year deal. Pearson becomes the second new signing as he follows James Hurst in penning a deal. The 28-year-old centre-half was released by League Two si
A binman from Wrexham has been jailed for more than five years for terror offences. Aabid Ali, who was arrested in November last year, had admitted to two counts of possessing documents containing information useful for terrorist purposes and one count o
Pippa Middleton will marry hedge funder James Matthews tomorrow at St Mark's Church in Englefield, a quaint country village in Berkshire. Their engagement was announced last summer and since then the nation has been transfixed with the wedding preparatio
Paul Clement believes Everton target Gylfi Sigurdsson’s painful experience at Tottenham could persuade him to stay at Swansea. Sigurdsson has been one of the Premier League’s star performers this season with nine assists and 13 goals in a struggling Swan
The town centre in Llangefni will be a no-go area for youths this weekend after police were granted a dispersal order. Cops are trying to tackle reports of anti-social behaviour in the town. Last weekend North Wales Police received an increase in calls a
Jose Mourinho will reach 250 games as a Premier League manager when Manchester United host Crystal Palace on Sunday. Here, Post Sport looks back over Mourinho’s record and honours in his eight seasons, which have taken in two spells at Chelsea and now hi
Rolf Harris has been released from prison, jail staff have confirmed. The Australia-born former television star, 87, was released from HMP Stafford on Friday morning. It means Harris will be able to appear in person, on bail, when his indecent assault tr
Liverpool’s pursuit of highly rated Monaco youngster Kylian Mbappe has taken a strange twist, with reports in Spain claiming the French giants have rejected a formal bid for the striker. Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona are also all said to b
The equation is fairly simple, Everton striker Romelu Lukaku must score a hat-trick for the Blues on Sunday at Arsenal is he is to stand a chance of lifting the Premier League Golden Boot. Lukaku is bidding to become his club’s first Golden Boot winner s
Paul Pogba has shown his caring side after helping to raise thousands of pounds for charity as well as making a young fan’s dream come true by donating money for him to become a mascot. The forward, who signed for the Red Devils last summer as part of a
Jurgen Klopp says he will do all he can to help Steven Gerrard replace him as Liverpool boss. The former Reds captain rejoined the club as an academy coach in February and was last month appointed manager of the under-18s side. Klopp recommended Gerrard
A council binman is facing jail when he is sentenced for terror offences today. Aabid Ali, also known as Darren Glennon before he converted to Islam, was found in possession of two terror manuals, one believed to be from Osama bin Laden's terror group al
A 10ft whale has washed up on a Gwynedd beach. The marine mammal was spotted on Criccieth beach yesterday morning and reported to the coast guard. A Holyhead coastguard spokesman has confirmed that it is a minke whale, which is the smallest of the baleen
Theresa May's manifesto showed the Tories had returned to being the "nasty party", Theresa May's manifesto showed the Tories had returned to being the "nasty party", Labour said as it warned 10 million pensioners would lose their...
- 06:10 Liverpool leading race for £20m star: Champions League football...
- 06:10 This sets Jose Mourinho apart from Arsene Wenger - Paul Merson
- 06:09 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:09 General Election campaigning ‘suspended until further notice’...
- 06:06 Manchester bombing: Father describes seeing ‘carnage everywhere’...
- 06:06 Ariana Grande left ‘broken’ after Manchester Arena bombing
- 06:07 Premier League Fair Play table: Final standings confirmed
- 06:06 Heroes of the NHS offer their help after bombing at Manchester Arena
- 06:07 Chelsea to hold Monaco meeting this week over Tiemoue Bakayoko: Bid...
- 06:06 Top economist backs South Shields Tory candidate
- 06:06 ‘Terror attack’ leaves 19 dead and 59 injured after explosion at...
- 06:06 Crowds turn out to welcome South Shields FC home with FA Vase
- 06:06 Police ask helpers to congregate at Etihad Stadium following...
- 06:06 Donald Trump denies mentioning Israel in meeting with Russians
- 06:05 Two indigenous brothers killed in Mexico amid rising violence
- 06:05 Jakarta's former Christian governor to withdraw appeal of blasphemy...
- 06:05 Michael Barrymore ‘should get substantial damages’, court told
- 06:02 Could you be the next Banksy?
- 06:02 Sunderland 10th most affordable city in the world for university...
- 06:01 North Korea ‘highly likely to be involved in WannaCry cyber attack...
- 06:01 Trump urged to 'hold Saudi Arabia accountable for the 9/11 murders'...
- 05:59 Manchester United star Juan Mata lifts lid on Jose Mourinho...
- 05:57 19 dead and dozens injured in suspected terrorst attack at...
- 05:57 Germany must invest to keep up in electric cars - Merkel
- 05:56 Explosion at concert treated as terror attack
- 05:56 Robot hearts: medicine’s new frontier
- 05:56 Robot hearts: medicine’s new frontier
- 05:53 Can't sleep? This could be the cause say scientists
- 05:53 This is one of the best landmarks in the WORLD…. and it may...
- 05:52 China stocks mixed, concerns over policy tightening linger; Hong...