News from Daily Post
A supermarket giant is recalling batches of a potentially deadly ready-meal over a manufacturing error. Two batches of Tesco ’s Take Away Butter Chicken curry have been found to contain cashew nuts. However details of the product's cashew contents have n
The unhappiest place in North Wales has been revealed. Flintshire is officially rated as the least happy county in the region, according to the Westminster government's annual life satisfaction survey. The data from the Office for National Statistics (ON
A proposed restaurant and student flats development at a well-known Bangor pub has been branded as “incredibly ugly” by a civic society. Images show the plans for Yr Hen Glan, known as the ‘Yellow Pub’, which closed down in the centre of the city earlier
Former Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal insists he has not yet decided to retire from coaching. The 65-year-old has been out of work since leaving United at the end of last season, and on Monday told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf he had turned dow
Reading have signed Portuguese defender Tiago Ilori from Liverpool for an undisclosed fee. The former Sporting Lisbon centre-back, 23, has agreed a three-and-a-half year contract at the Madejski Stadium. Royals boss Jaap Stam told the club website:...
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw will get a chance to impress in the coming games as he tries to fight his way back into Jose Mourinho's plans. Having spent 10 months out following the horrific double leg break he sustained in September 2015, the 21
Flintshire man bit ex-partner's nose and smashed car windows with plant pot in row over text message
An angry passenger grabbed and shook the steering wheel of his ex-partner’s car as she drove him to pick up his work clothes. Flintshire magistrates’ court at Mold heard how David Anthony Smith was ranting at Amy Gill as she took him to her house. When t
Watkin Jones has delivered record profits in its maiden year on the stock exchange. The Bangor based developer posted gross profits of £53.8 million last year - a 22% increase on 2015 and a record for the company. Chief executive Mark Watkin Jones said t
A controversial application to build 10 houses in Bagillt has been withdrawn at the last minute by the developer. Four properties have already been built on land at Tai Newydd off Gadlys Lane sparking claims from residents the homes overlook their proper
Bubble match restrictions on derby clashes between Chester FC and Wrexham could be lifted next season, according to the North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC). Arfon Jones, a long-time critic of the restrictions said if this week’s clash passes
Liverpool have erred on the side of caution and omitted defender Joel Matip from the squad to face Plymouth in their FA Cup third round replay as the row over his eligibility rumbles on. As the debate over his availability continues Jurgen Klopp, after t
Almost 1,000 holiday makers with a Thomas Cook package are being flown back to the UK amid growing concern of political unrest in Gambia. The airline has scheduled additional flights from the West African country to Manchester Airport to bring people hom
Police have asked for the public’s help to identify the people captured in these CCTV images. North Wales Police have released the pictures in an effort to find those being sought in relation to incidents in the region. The first image shows two women of
Life’s tough for Louis van Gaal and his family at present. His son in law passed away last month aged only 42; his youngest sister died last week. This week, he reportedly announced his retirement as a football manager, aged 65. Family reasons were given
Mobile phone firm EE has been fined £2.7 million by Ofcom for overcharging customers...and still owes thousands of people a refund. The communications regulator found that the company broke a "fundamental billing rule" on two separate...
- 00:23 Junior football: Cambuslang Rangers' new signing can add quality in...
- 00:23 Ayr United v Queen's Park: Gus MacPherson insists Spiders will give...
- 00:23 Games for 2017 review: Time to try Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?
- 00:22 ‘Relaxed mowing’ of Leeds parks could save the public purse...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage lands role as political commentator on Fox News during...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage 'to become close unofficial ADVISER’ to President...
- 00:21 WARNING: Dangerous second-hand tyres 'putting lives of drivers AT...
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence