News from Daily Post
Marks & Spencer has dumped plans to erect a 'Foodhall' sign after a Welsh language row. A row started last year over whether a sign at the food section at the new Marks and Spencer store in Aberystwyth should be written in Welsh or English....
A teenager killed in a two-vehicle crash suffered multiple injuries, an inquest has heard. Luke Sean Edwards of Queen Street, Treuddyn, died on Wednesday, March 15, after the moped he was riding collided with a Fiat 500 on Nercwys Road, near Mold. At an
Seamus Coleman is already looking to the future as he sets out on the long road to recovery from his horrific double leg fracture. The Republic of Ireland skipper remains in hospital in Dublin after undergoing surgery on Saturday morning to pin the broke
Daily Post readers have criticised council bosses for spending £2,000 on a top-of-the-range coffee machine while making huge cutbacks. The coffee machine Matrix Mini Magnum sits in Gwynedd council’ s Panarlag offices in Dolgellau with the authority curre
Ant and Dec may have been crowned the UK’s best TV presenters 16 times in a row, but the Geordie duo haven’t quite mastered how to pronounce the name of an Anglesey village. Ant McPartlin attempted to take on the Llanfairpwll tongue twister on ITV’s Ant
Disturbing footage appearing to show Wrexham town centre’s problems with so-called ‘legal highs’ such as Black Mamba has emerged. Beckie Carson’s video shows a man sitting on a low wall on Lord Street, his arms out stiff in front of him as he shuffles al
Former Everton striker Tony Cottee believes Romelu Lukaku owes the Blues one more season. Question marks continue to be raised over Lukaku’s future after the Everton striker refused to sign a new deal at Goodison Park recently, a contract believed to be
Mrs Brown’s Boys star Brendan O’Carroll has pledged £10,000 to Rhyl RNLI. The comedian announced he was starting a collection off with the hefty donation at the end of the Good Mourning Mrs Brown sell-out show at Rhyl Pavilion on Saturday night. Theatre
Six macho mechanics from North Wales will swap their spanners for the catwalk in a new modelling TV show. S4C’s Ffasiwn Mecanic which begins on Friday is fronted by plasterer-turned-male model, Dylan Garner from Aberystwyth who goes on a quest around Wal
Wrexham stuttered to a disappointing draw against relegation threatened Torquay United, in what manager Dean Keates described as the poorest they have served up all season. George Harry had given Wrexham the lead from the penalty spot early in the second
Llandudno’s Catfish and The Bottlemen will play in Liverpool this summer, it was announced today. The UK’s biggest guitar band to break through this decade will headline at the Echo Arena on Friday, June 30. They will perform smash hits from last year’s
It’s one of big birthday milestones that many have come to dread - but while 50 may mark the (new) start to middle-age it’s also a chance to look back on a life only half-lived. Researchers have identified the 50 things that you should have achieved by t
A man battling alcoholism was found dead just outside the grounds of the hospital he'd walked out of four weeks earlier, sparking a missing person search. Michael Andrew Capper was discovered near a housing estate close to Ysbyty Gwynedd 's grounds. He'd
It has been reported that Barcelona striker Neymar has become Manchester United’s number one target this summer, with the money the Red Devils are prepared to offer described as ‘dizzy’. Catalan paper Sport has linked the Brazilian superstar with a move
It was goals galore as the years were rolled back at Anfield on Saturday, Liverpool legends claiming a 4-3 win over their Real Madrid counterparts. The Liverpool legends team managed by Ian Rush and containing a host of stars from the recent and distant
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...
- 17:39 Pub aims to be best for sport in the Lune Valley
- 17:39 Max Meyer to Liverpool: Schalke chief discusses summer deal
- 17:39 No reason to rethink UK rating's negative outlook: S&P
- 17:39 Tragedy as Northumberland boxer dies in Thailand just days before...
- 17:38 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:38 Police hunt drug addict Dean Grundell - who ditched Jeremy Kyle...
- 17:37 WATCH Mushrooms and tennis ball found in Melbourne's Poppy Wood...
- 17:37 This creepy former psychaitric asylum could be yours for £1m
- 17:37 Brazil ex-speaker Eduardo Cunha jailed for 15 years
- 17:36 Paedophile son of Greggs founder is jailed for sex attacks on boys
- 17:35 Cash-strapped heavyweights could sell £22m-rated playmaker to...
- 17:35 Man City Women v Fortuna Hjorring LIVE score and goal updates
- 17:35 PICS AND VIDEO: Porn star's 'mobile brothel' heading to Chesterfield