News from Daily Post
Six macho mechanics from North Wales will swap their spanners for the catwalk in a new modelling TV show. S4C’s Ffasiwn Mecanic which begins on Friday is fronted by plasterer-turned-male model, Dylan Garner from Aberystwyth who goes on a quest around Wal
Wrexham stuttered to a disappointing draw against relegation threatened Torquay United, in what manager Dean Keates described as the poorest they have served up all season. George Harry had given Wrexham the lead from the penalty spot early in the second
Llandudno’s Catfish and The Bottlemen will play in Liverpool this summer, it was announced today. The UK’s biggest guitar band to break through this decade will headline at the Echo Arena on Friday, June 30. They will perform smash hits from last year’s
It’s one of big birthday milestones that many have come to dread - but while 50 may mark the (new) start to middle-age it’s also a chance to look back on a life only half-lived. Researchers have identified the 50 things that you should have achieved by t
A man battling alcoholism was found dead just outside the grounds of the hospital he'd walked out of four weeks earlier, sparking a missing person search. Michael Andrew Capper was discovered near a housing estate close to Ysbyty Gwynedd 's grounds. He'd
It has been reported that Barcelona striker Neymar has become Manchester United’s number one target this summer, with the money the Red Devils are prepared to offer described as ‘dizzy’. Catalan paper Sport has linked the Brazilian superstar with a move
It was goals galore as the years were rolled back at Anfield on Saturday, Liverpool legends claiming a 4-3 win over their Real Madrid counterparts. The Liverpool legends team managed by Ian Rush and containing a host of stars from the recent and distant
Co-op is to close its store on Rhyl High Street in another blow to the town centre. The grocer revealed the shop would shut on April 29. A consultation is now underway with the 12 staff employed at the store. The closure will mean another high street nam
Mourners visiting a cemetery got an unwanted Mother’s Day surprise. Visitors who wanted to pay their respects at Maes Hyfryd Cemetery, Holyhead , were disgusted when they were confronted with overflowing bins in a litter strewn grave yard. One grieving s
Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has told Marcus Rashford he needs to ‘pose more questions’ to opponents in order to end his Premier League goal drought. The young Old Trafford striker has not scored in the league since September when he netted at Old
Former Manchester United and Wales star Ryan Giggs believes Adam Lallana is becoming England’s main man. The Liverpool midfielder was one of few England players to emerge from Sunday’s 2-0 win at Wembley over Lithuania with any kind of plaudits. Lallana
The annual Daily Post Schools Awards are just around the corner giving your school the chance to be recognised for their fantastic achievements. The awards honour the achievements made by our schools with the aim of bringing greater public awareness to t
Robberies at stores in Rhyl, Dyserth and Kinmel Bay over the last three weeks are being linked by North Wales Police detectives. Police are investigating four raids in the Denbighshire area since March 9. The latest in the spate happened at Bargain Booze
A strong family unit will be key to helping Seamus Coleman on his road to recovery believes Republic of Ireland team-mate Alan Judge. Everton full-back Coleman suffered a horrific double leg break in Friday night’s World Cup qualifier against Wales after
Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane has spoken out about his ‘special relationship’ with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho. Varane has long been linked with a move to Old Trafford, and has been talked of as a potential target this summer for Mourinho,
- 01:49 Volkswagen says U.S. approves sale of modified diesel vehicles
- 01:46 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:43 ConocoPhillips sells oil and gas assets to Cenovus for $13.3 billion
- 01:42 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:39 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 01:35 Nintendo Switch news: Classic dock design may make you skip that...
- 01:27 BREAKING: At least 12 dead and three injured after church bus...
- 01:22 Brexit sovereignty plan set out in Great Repeal Bill
- 01:20 Some Pakistani power firms stuck in slow lane on China's Silk Road
- 01:20 Mexico's governors tap investors in China, elsewhere
- 01:09 The Nightly Show fans want Gordon Ramsay to be permanent host after...
- 01:04 After 40 YEARS of research - the FDA approves first drug to treat...
- 01:04 Hepatitis B and C virus may be linked to increased risk of...
- 01:04 Climate change takes a toll on mental health and may even lead to...
- 01:02 Jose Mourinho admits it would be 'exciting' to manage Brazil but...
- 01:02 The thing British couples argue about more than anything else? It's...
- 00:56 White House praises President Trump as a ‘LEADER on Brexit’ as May...
- 00:48 Twelve dead in as truck and church bus collide in Texas
- 00:44 Drunk jailed for injuring partner after Facebook row
- 00:44 Robber terrified 89-year-old Leeds man in his own flat
- 00:44 Vector Institute is just the latest in Canada's AI expansion
- 00:44 Letter from Africa: Should degrees be necessary for leaders?
- 00:38 Antonio Conte in disagreement with Chelsea’s board over Romelu...
- 00:37 Jobs and apprenticeships pledge in Labour's West Midlands Mayor...
- 00:36 Fabio Fognini's incredible run goes on as unseeded Italian...
- 00:35 'Pooper-scooper' drone cleans up dog poo so you don't step in it:...
- 00:35 Analysis of 100-year-old beers discovered in Czech Republic reveals...
- 00:35 Climate change takes a toll on mental health and may even lead to...
- 00:35 The wine detective battling counterfeiters
- 00:34 Music a mystery to apes left baffled by Bieber and Beethoven