News from Daily Post
Three men have been arrested in connection with the Manchester concert bombing as a huge investigation into the attack gathers pace. They were detained after police executed warrants in south Manchester. A total of four people have now been arrested as p
Former Wrexham striker Jordan White has signed a one-year deal at National League rivals Barrow. The 25-year-old was one of 12 senior players released by Dean Keates within two days of the Dragons’ final game of the National League season. White, who was
Wylfa Newydd bosses have released this video of the giant worker village where they hope to house more than 4,000 construction staff during the £14bn build project. Horizon Nuclear Power’s next formal consultation started today - the final one ahead of a
Security at key locations across North Wales will be increased today due to the heightened terror threat level. Last night Theresa May announced the security services had moved the threat level from 'severe' to 'critical'. This means an attack could be i
Five people have died on the M6 in Staffordshire after a crash involving a lorry and a car. The motorway remains closed after the collision which happened between Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford in the early hours of Wednesday. Staffordshire Police said the
The UK is on critical terror alert with military troops set to bolster police forces amid fears Manchester attacker Salman Abedi did not act alone. Prime Minister Theresa May has raised the threat level to the highest possible rating, meaning another atr
Top ten morning news stories from Britain and around the world: UK terror threat level raised to critical
UK TERROR THREAT LEVEL RAISED TO 'CRITICAL' FOLLOWING MANCHESTER ARENA ATROCITY Britain is on critical terror alert with military troops set to bolster police forces amid fears Manchester attacker Salman Abedi did not act alone. Prime Minister Theresa Ma
The owners of Plas Glynllifon near Caernarfon are enlisting the support of Lord Newborough, Bangor University and historic conservation experts as they progress plans for their multi-million pound mansion restoration project. Paul and Rowena Williams, of
The developer behind Wylfa Newydd is to cut the number of construction workers and house all temporary staff next to the build project in a streamlined nuclear plant development. Horizon Nuclear Power’s next formal consultation starts today - the final o
A restaurant owner fondly remembers Sir Roger Moore as a most “charming” man, and recalls how he almost missed out on meeting his childhood idol. The 89-year-old who was best known for playing James Bond, died today at his home in Switzerland following a
A leading Welsh mezzo-soprano has told how a dream night out with her daughter turned to horror after they were caught up in the Manchester terror attack. Sioned Terry took her daughter Nel to her first gig, to see Ariana Grande at the Manchester Arena,
THE ROUTES TO THE EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL Manchester United and Ajax will contest the Europa League final having had plenty of scares along the way. Here, Post sport highlights each club’s route to the showpiece in Stockholm on Wednesday. GROUP STAGE United
A man has denied being the accomplice of a robber who has admitted the attempted murder of a shopkeeper. Imtiaz ul Haq, 58, suffered serious knife wounds to his throat when he was attacked by Matthew Liam Whelan at his Costcutters store in Chester Road E
The wife of The Alarm’s frontman Mike Peters said she’s had a “phenomenal response” to a documentary about the couple’s individual battles with cancer. It was while filming BBC One Wales programme, Mike and Jules: While We Have Time, that Jules Peters di
Rhyl FC manager Niall McGuinness has begun the process of building for next season in the Huws Gray Alliance . McGuinness announced his retained list for the 2017/18 campaign yesterday, as well as those who are leaving the club. The Lilywhites were releg
- 15:59 Protect your family from danger
- 15:59 Oversold - Oil traders punish OPEC for promising too much
- 15:57 Snooker room plan is rejected
- 15:57 School is moving in right direction says inspector
- 15:57 JFK at 100 ‘The President was obsessed with DEATH, he knew his...
- 15:57 School is moving in right direction says inspector
- 15:57 Friends of park throw a carnival
- 15:56 Andy Murray discusses illness struggles ahead of French Open
- 15:56 Dad of girl, 14, injured in Manchester attack tells of panic when...
- 15:56 Gout symptoms: Three ways to prevent arthritis attacks - but don’t...
- 15:56 LBC staff CHEERED when Katie Hopkins was 'sacked', claims BBC...
- 15:55 Pupils’ victory in balloon ban to protect the environment
- 15:54 Paulo Dybala is at Juventus for the long term... We have a Del...
- 15:54 North Wales camp will set the tone for our tour says Huw Bennett
- 15:54 Work to start on new Aldi store
- 15:54 Jose Mourinho tells Man Utd bigwigs to sign him this German...
- 15:53 Changes to pharmacy opening times in Burton, Uttoxeter and South...
- 15:53 It's Trump vs the world! Body language expert reveals what Trump is...
- 15:52 Nurses in tears after 20 home visits in a shift
- 15:52 'Severe' Solihull bungalow blaze tackled by firefighters
- 15:51 A see-through hospital and three other things we learned from...
- 15:51 Jeremy Corbyn blasted by Boris Johnson as 'monstrous' for linking...
- 15:50 Protect your family from danger
- 15:48 Nurses in tears after 20 home visits in a shift
- 15:48 Revealed: You need to use a bag for life 104 times before it is of...
- 15:48 Did Russian tsar fake his own death to live as a MONK? DNA tests...
- 15:48 When will the 'Big One' hit? Nowcasting tool can help forecast the...
- 15:48 Bollywood documentary tells the story of India's batting genius...
- 15:48 Marco Silva in talks with Watford over managerial vacancy at...
- 15:48 Barcelona defender Gerard Pique eyes one final trophy for Luis...