News from Daily Post
A National Lottery player who bought their ticket in the Chester area has less than 36 hours to claim a massive £1m prize. The punter won the jackpot on the Lotto Millionaire Raffle for the Saturday draw on July 23, last year. But with just hours to go b
Here are some of the best photos of North Wales from our Instagram page over the past month. From Venus shining brightly in the night sky to a double rainbow over Corwen and a spectacular sunset in Prestatyn, thanks to everyone who has sent us a photo. W
Two teenagers caught with illegal drugs in a car intended to sell them at the Glass Butter Beach music festival, a court heard today. The youths from the Bangor area, who cannot be named because of their age, were back seat passengers in a car stopped by
1. Holyhead man who armed himself with SIX KNIVES and threatened to stab someone in shop jailed A man who armed himself with six steak knives before threatening to cut a woman’s finger off in a shop, has been locked up for two years. Luke Thomas Miles,
Two women were taken to Wrexham Maelor hospital following a crash in Gresford. Emergency services were called to Chester Road near The Beeches restaurant shortly before 5pm today. Woman seriously injured in Anglesey crash Two ambulances were sent to the
A woman was rushed to hospital in a serious condition after a crash near Valley on Anglesey. Emergency services were called to Gorad Road near the Texaco garage at 4.41pm today following reports of a two-vehicle accident. The road was blocked and traffic
Rivalries will be renewed on Saturday as Wrexham make the short trip along the A483 to Chester for the second instalment of the cross-border derby. Chester are four points ahead of Dean Keates’s side heading into the derby clash, with both sides looking
This video shows the incredible moment an endangered Asian elephant calf at clambers to its feet seconds after being born at Chester Zoo. The baby boy was born this morning (January 18) to mum Sithami following a 22-month pregnancy. You can see her kicki
Conwy salvage hunter Drew Pritchard will return to screens tonight in a brand new series. The TV star and antiques ace will find hidden treasures in unusual and quirky places when he returns to Quest at 9pm in the 10th series of his hit show. Drew will v
Plans to close Rhyl’s two Catholic schools and open a new one on the same site are set to go out for consultation. The move could see Ysgol Mair primary school and Blessed Edward Jones High School shut their doors on August 31, 2019 with a new Catholic s
A degree in drones has been launched at a North Wales university. The new degree will equip professionals with the knowledge to design, build and safely fly their own drones to take advantage of a £15 billion industry which is revolutionising everything
Three Wrexham men are being hunted by police. An appeal has been issued to find the fugitives, two of whom are wanted for bail offences while a third is wanted on recall to prison. All three are from the Caia Park area of the town. Aaron McKenzie, 26 and
A brazen shoplifter who filled a supermarket trolley to the brim with meat and left without paying has been jailed for 18 weeks. Carl Andrew Davies had more than £150 worth of meat taken from the Lidl store in Holyhead on Monday magistrates at Caernarfon
Fancy over a fortnight off work without having to take a chunk out of your holiday entitlement? Thanks to the way the Bank Holidays fall in 2017, you can get 18 straight days off while only using up nine days of holiday. This year, Good Friday is on Apri
There has been great reaction from residents about monthly bin collections . Residents in the Conwy Valley claim monthly bin collections are forcing people to take extra bags of rubbish to the tip. A trial of four-weekly collections was rolled out during
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...