News from Daily Post
Welsh football fans singing their heart on the ferry to Ireland ahead of tonight's World Cup Clash hit a bum note with the crew, who were forced to shut the bar to silence them. In high-spirits, the fans broke into a rendition of Show Me The Way To Go Ho
High street chain Topshop has launched wedding dresses for as little as £350. The cut-price wedding outfits will appear in stores on Thursday 13th April 2017 as the retailer tries to grab a slice of the lucrative industry. The new TOPSHOP Bride range inc
As Topshop announce its bridal collection which other high street stores sell budget wedding dresses
At one point wedding dresses were exclusive to bespoke designs, small boutiques and expensive high-end brands. And as beautiful as they were the hefty tag price meant not every bride to be could afford one. But stylish brides on a budget can now take the
Three supermarkets will cut fuel prices by 2p per litre this weekend. Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's are all set to slash the cost of filling up after a reduction in wholesale costs. It is the second price reduction this month. Tesco, Asda and Morrisons wil
The news broke on Thursday afternoon that will have been greeted with joy by so many Everton fans, as the Blues moved a step closer to building a new stadium. Plans were revealed of their desire to relocate to the Bramley Moore Docks area by the waterfro
Police are appealing for anyone with dashcam footage of an 'alleged assault’ yesterday to get in touch. Three men were arrested following an incident on Pen y Maes Road and Bagillt Road in Holywell, which happened between 3pm and 4.30pm. A woman was take
Training regularly under the guidance of Jurgen Klopp has seen Liverpool youngster Harry Wilson take his game to the next level. A rapid rise to prominence has seen the 20-year-old earn a call up to Wales’s senior squad for Friday night’s World Cup quali
Sterling's post-referendum plunge helped boost incomes on Welsh cattle and sheep farms last year. But dairy holdings saw a 25% fall in average incomes during a year when milk prices plummeted to new lows, giving Welsh producers their lowest returns for 1
Flintshire man who 'planned to kill himself' facing jail after literally shooting himself in the foot
A man who shot himself in the foot with a sawn off shotgun - he claimed to have dug up while gardening- was today warned he faces a long prison sentence. Defendant Mark Ashley Hughes, 23, was found in possession of a sawn off shotgun, ammunition and a ta
Tesco will have to unlock all its supermarket trolleys after failing to convert them all in time for the launch of the new £1 coin next week. The new 12 sided quid will launch next Tuesday to replace the old pound, which will be phased out over the next
The father of Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz has said his son loved life and was not suffering depression on the day his plane crashed in the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board. Gunter Lubitz said he was speaking publicly for the first tim
Traditionally takeaways were a treat on the weekend but new research reveals that they’re rapidly creeping into our weekday mealtimes too. According to a survey taken by 2,000 people, almost one in 10 of us order in on a Monday night, and just as many do
Four men charged with the murder of a man in a car park in Rhyl will go on trial next month. James Davies, Anthony Baines, Jake Melia and Mark Ennis are all accused of the murder of Mark Mason, a 48-year-old who was stabbed to death outside Home Bargains
Police are hunting a man who attempted to rob a hairdressing salon. The man went into Unique Hair and Beauty off Queensway roundabout in Caia Park, Wrexham , at around 5.20pm yesterday (March 23) and demanded money from staff. The offender is described a
Two further "significant" arrests have been made in connection with the Westminster attack as detectives mount a huge investigation to establish what triggered terrorist Khalid Masood's murderous rampage. Scotland Yard's top anti-terror...
- 21:35 CSI Weatherfield ... Which of this lot tried to kill Corrie's Ken...
- 21:35 Barry Ferguson opens up on Pedro Caixinha interview: This is what I...
- 21:35 Mother's day baby joy
- 21:33 Coventry City's Yakubu and Michael Folivi stake late claim for Wembley
- 21:32 Wall Street off as Trump agenda weighed; Dow down for eighth day
- 21:29 Aston Villa: Steve Bruce reveals how he escapes the pressures of...
- 21:29 MP Andrew Bridgen apologises after not declaring HS2 house sale
- 21:28 55-year-old woman's drunken antics on Mother's Day land her in court
- 21:28 House fire in Cumbria town
- 21:25 Lou Macari: Stoke City's next opponents and Keane brothers are...
- 21:25 Brazil shuts three more meat processing plants in bribery scandal
- 21:23 Racially abusive Tory councillor set to avoid party axe
- 21:22 Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson: Liverpool and Man City make me...
- 21:22 Manchester United star Daley Blind sends heartfelt message to dad...
- 21:18 Customer labelled ‘weird freak’ on receipt after ordering child’s...
- 21:17 Praise for Countess of Chester Hospital's response to huge Wirral...
- 21:17 EastEnders spoilers: Catastrophe ahead as Bex Fowler exposes...
- 21:16 Jail for masked raiders who bound and gagged victims during burglary
- 21:16 Peter Cope takes on Neil Hepper in Hartlepool v Darlington derby
- 21:16 Liverpool's Dejan Lovren tells Jurgen Klopp to sign this star ahead...
- 21:16 Lewis Hamilton's new self-tailored training programme takes in...
- 21:16 Ivory Coast 1-1 Senegal: Liverpool star Sadio Mane scores before...
- 21:15 Change your routes plea to joggers after Cromford sex attack
- 21:14 Financials drag on Wall Street as Trump agenda weighed
- 21:13 Southampton star: This is what I really think about a summer move...
- 21:12 Man dies after crash on M42 between junctions 8 and 7a near Coleshill
- 21:10 Manchester United could be without seven first-team stars for West...
- 21:09 BT fined £42m in high-speed cables installation delay row
- 21:08 Brazil tribe gets compensation for plane crash over Amazon forest
- 21:06 Coronation Street SHOCK spoiler: Which Weatherfield resident tried...