News from Daily Post
The month of January has been very busy on the player movement front in North Wales football - whether it be transfer window activity or just general to-ing and fro-ing between clubs. Here are 20 more interesting switches to report on.... Jamie McDaid (P
A mother was caught high on cocaine while driving her car with her young children on board less than a week after being found guilty of supplying drugs. Georgia Roberts was stopped when an automatic number plate recognition system pinged her car as unins
Dylan's plans to open a third restaurant at the Washington hotel site in Llandudno has been backed with £200K of Welsh Government money. The £1.5m development on Llandudno promenade will see the historic building transformed into a seafood restaurant and
An “amateur spy” planted a tracking device on his wife’s car after he began to suspect she was being unfaithful. Shane Cross also put a bug in his and wife Hannah’s home after he became suspicious when she returned home late from a party she’d been to wi
A mum today told how her family could have been killed after flames spread to her home following car arson attacks in Wrexham this morning. Two young girls aged six and three were sleeping upstairs along with their mum and dad on Maes Hyfryd, Rhosrobin.
As the only ‘local lad’ in the current Wrexham first team, captain Robbie Evans acknowledges the need to make his Dragons team-mates aware of just what the cross-border derby means to the fans. Evans, who hails from Penycae and has come through the youth
Samsung's Galaxy S8 could be launched next month and gadget fans are eagerly awaiting its release. When it does arrive it could be available in two different sizes - although there's discrepancies amongst tech sites about whether there will be an edge ve
NORTH Wales food businesses and shoppers are counting the cost of the European courgette crisis. A cold snap on the continent has devastated Spanish and Italian crops of the vegetable, and traders in North Wales say they are now being forced to hike up p
A campaign against plans for a new line of overhead pylons on Anglesey has won the crucial backing of Assembly Members. Politicians have backed a motion calling on the National Grid to instead use underground cables for connection projects across Wales -
The title is already all but won but the battle for second place could be interesting while the scrap to finish top of the bottom six may prove highly entertaining. We are at the end of phase one in the Welsh Premier League and fixtures in the second pha
Thorntons is recalling thousands of chocolate Santas sold over the Christmas season because they may contain bits of plastic. Shoppers who bought one of the 200g Thorntons Hollow Milk Chocolate Jolly Santas are being urged not to eat the product, which r
Dogs off the lead will be banned from Rhyl’s Coronation Gardens when a new byelaw is introduced in March. Denbighshire Council has confirmed the popular walking spot is included in a list of areas, such as beaches, sports fields, children’s play areas an
Wicked, one of the West End's longest running musicals, is set to return to Liverpool, it has been announced. The award-winning spectacular - which tells the untold story of the Witches in the Wizard of Oz - will be going on tour next year. Fans will be
Liverpool booked their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup as Lucas Leiva proved the unlikeliest of goalscoring heroes in a 1-0 win at Plymouth. The Brazilian had not scored since finding the net in a Europa League tie against Steaua Bucharest in Oct
Campaigners have accused the troubled North Wales health board of putting vulnerable patients at risk and failing to learn lessons from the Tawel Fan scandal. The North Wales Health Alliance (NWHA) slammed Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board after a report high
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar