News from Daily Post
'I'll never forgive myself for the loss of my soul mate' says partner of zookeeper found hanged in Colwyn...
The long-term partner of a former zoo keeper who was found hanged in woods said he will never forgive himself for the loss of his “soul mate.” Christopher Rankin described April Phyllis Bradley - the mother of his two children - as his “whole world.” The
Wales’s zero-tolerance penalty regime for bovine TB tests has been branded “immoral” by industry leaders. The Farmers Union of Wales (FUW) said cross compliance penalties can compromise farmer safety and cause them to be penalised for situations outside
Former Liverpool manager Roy Evans said Ronnie Moran will be remembered “with great love and affection” following his death at the age of 83. Moran played for the Reds between 1952 and 1968 before joining the coaching staff at Anfield, serving the club f
Former Liverpool captain, coach and caretaker manager Ronnie Moran has died at the age of 83. Moran made 379 appearances between 1952 and 1968, scoring 17 goals, but arguably played as big a role as part of Bill Shankly’s famous Boot Room. Having played
A third man has admitted two charges of attempted robbery at shops in the Wrexham area. Defendant Stuart Stephen Doyle, 36, of Russell Grove in Wrexham, appeared at Mold crown court via a live television link from Altcourse Prison in Liverpool. Doyle ple
Downing Street has confirmed that a laptop ban affecting airline passengers travelling to the UK from six countries in the Middle East and north Africa is to be introduced "in the coming days". The restriction - which means customers will no...
McDonald's is bringing back its popular Monopoly game which gives customers the chance to win a selection of prizes. It will run for six weeks from today, March 22 until Tuesday, May 2. Stickers will be attached to cups, burger boxes and cartons with som
Primark is recalling a pair of children's novelty cat leggings over fears they could present a potential safety hazard. The grey leggings have two cats stitched just below the knee. The budget retailer has found there is a safety issue with the bows atta
Designer Ricky Ma and his incredible £35,000 Scarlett Johansson lookalike robot will star in an event in Wrexham this week. The 42 year-old built the ‘Mark 1’ humanoid from scratch and the robot can move its limbs, give different facial expressions, and
A man appeared in court today to face 14 charges of sexually abusing a child. Paul Anthony Hignett, of Station Road, Rhostyllen, appeared at Wrexham Magistrates this morning to hear the allegations. During a short hearing, 62 year-old Hignett, dressed in
Budget clothes store Primark have issued an urgent recall of an item of child's clothing. The retailer - which has stores in Broughton and Wrexham - is urging parents to return the brands novelty cat leggings after concerns that the decorative bow may de
Fake news has become a hotly debated topic in the wake of Donald Trump’s election but, as one Gwynedd-born journalist has been finding out, it's not only having an effect in the US. Bethan Rhys Roberts, who is from Bangor , travelled to the Macedonian ci
Once again, chocolate makers Cadbury’s are teaming up with the folk at the National Trust to deliver the ultimate egg hunt this Easter. Promising a full day of fun, egg seekers are encouraged to run through muddy woodlands and explore nature trails on th
The morning news headlines: Northern Ireland assembly to reflect on life of Martin McGuinness; UK flight...
NORTHERN IRELAND ASSEMBLY TO REFLECT ON LIFE OF MARTIN McGUINNESS A special sitting of the Northern Ireland Assembly will be convened today to allow politicians to reflect on the life of Martin McGuinness. With Stormont still without a power-sharing exec
A village which has suffered “weak” and “unreliable” mobile phone signal for years has finally been given a coverage boost. Vodafone 4G has recently been rolled out in Llanberis after months of campaigning from local MPs and the Llanberis Mountain Rescue
- 18:25 Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny names Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante as Premier...
- 18:25 Manchester United should re-sign Michael Keane – he’s better than...
- 18:25 Fernandinho headstart in adapting to Pep Guardiola's Man City demands
- 18:25 Sergio Romero reveals weird obsession with his Manchester United kit
- 18:24 Nottingham schools could lose out on millions in Government funding
- 18:24 See the amazing miniature food that looks so real you want to eat it
- 18:24 Mikael Forssell exclusive: Ex-Birmingham City star looks back at...
- 18:24 Aston Villa's Albert Adomah on painting & decorating and being...
- 18:24 CCTV image issued after chainsaw theft near Bourne
- 18:24 Birmingham City Under 23s extend unbeaten run at Sheffield United
- 18:23 Ander Herrera reveals amazing secret about Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 18:22 Birmingham Moseley taking nothing for granted against struggling...
- 18:22 Aldi to open SIXTH Coventry store - and they're hiring
- 18:21 Squash is a ‘great’ sport to teach, say Doncaster brothers
- 18:21 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Sheffield man accused of sexually assaulting vulnerable women says...
- 18:20 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Fire breaks out at Bangladesh central bank
- 18:20 Cobblers winger Sonupe joins Kidderminster on loan
- 18:20 EU refugee policy unsustainable, says Council of Europe commissioner
- 18:19 Mum sobs in court after smashing up equipment at Lincoln hospital
- 18:17 Two men jailed after trying to sell handgun linked to terrifying...
- 18:17 Pointless presenter Alexander Armstrong left unnerved by THIS...
- 18:17 REVEALED: 14 ways to keep kids entertained on flights WITHOUT...
- 18:17 Anti-ageing drug could be on the market in three years, say scientists
- 18:16 Mark McGhee urges Scotland fans to turn out in numbers for Slovenia...
- 18:16 Watch as Leicester mum shaves her head for charity
- 18:16 Bayern Munich being sued after Manchester United incident
- 18:16 Amber Valley residents urged to remain vigilant after several...
- 18:16 Southampton star Nathan Redmond reveals England aim