News from Daily Post
A woman overcame the harrowing effects of losing her hair - thanks to her love of netball. Gemma Nelson, 22, now coaches the sport and helps run one of North Wales’ biggest clubs. As a 16 year-old, she had to cope with alopecia which made life difficult
Ever wanted to see what goes on at a sheepdog trial? Here's a complete guide to 2017 trials in North Wales
There are few more genteel ways of passing a summer’s day than at a sheepdog trial. Regardless of whether the course is located on flat fields, or on the side of a mountain, the scenery is always terrific. So is the company. By and large the handlers are
Who’s playing? Eastleigh v Wrexham AFC – National League. When and where? Saturday, April 29 (12.15pm) at the Silverlake Stadium. Who has said what about the game? Dragons boss Dean Keates said: “It is the last game of the season, it was disappointing in
James Rodriguez has reportedly already decided which number he will wear at Manchester United next season. The Real Madrid ace has been repeatedly linked with a move to Old Trafford after falling down the pecking order under Zinedine Zidane. And Don Balo
Three men have appeared in court charged with possessing a handgun and conspiring to commit grievous bodily harm. Paul Lewis, 39 of Trefor Avenue, Kinmel Bay, Jake Kiernan, 24 of Brickfield Park, Rhyl and Perry Lee Jones of Balmoral Grove in Rhyl faced m
Ronald Koeman says Leighton Baines has been one of Everton’s players of the season. The experienced left-back is set to make his 350th start for the Blues on Sunday as they welcome Chelsea to Goodison. Koeman believes Baines deserves more credit for his
A volunteer run store in a small Denbighshire village has been named the best shop in Britain. Siop Pwllglas, in Pwllglas, near Ruthin, was opened in 2013 to put the heart back into the community after the former village store closed nearly 20 years earl
Friends and former colleagues have paid tribute to a young dad found dead on the banks of the Menai Strait. The body of Johnathan Peter Edwards, known as Jono, was found on Tuesday night. The 21-year-old married father-of-one, originally from Llangefni,
The more charitable amongst us might describe Joey Barton as ‘misunderstood’. He is certainly a complex character and one who everyone has an opinion on. People like Barton - complex, controversial, contradictory – almost always divide opinion. There is
Jose Mourinho has suggested Juan Mata is on course to play again for Manchester United this season in another dig at Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. Mata underwent groin surgery four weeks ago after Smalling injured Jones in England training and then suff
A man has been jailed for a Christmas day knife attack on his friend. Geno Anthony Maher from Anglesey admitted wounding David Doherty after he held a knife to his throat The incident happened in a flat occupied by Mr Doherty on the Tyddyn Mostyn estate
Bank Holiday Monday Fun Day Where: Bodnant Welsh Food, Tal y Cafn When: May 1, 11am - 4pm Cost: £5 per child, adults go free The folks at Bodnant Welsh Food are hosting a family fun day this Bank Holiday in collaboration with Magic Light Productions. Th
Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana has a chance of being fit for Monday’s trip to Watford after returning to first-team training for the first time since his groin injury a month ago. Striker Daniel Sturridge is also involved with the first team again aft
Dean Keates revealed it could be a case of too little too late for some of the squad as they have one game remaining to influence his plans for next season. Wrexham bring the curtain down on a disappointing National League campaign at Eastleigh on Saturd
'Under One Rock' storytelling and activities Where: RSPB Conwy, Llandundno Junction When: April 30, 11am - 12.15pm Cost: Wildlife Explorers £3, non-members £4, accompanying non-member adults £2 In this story, discover where minibeasts hide before lookin
- 01:40 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:39 'Germany's culture must be respected' Angela Merkel's minister...
- 01:38 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:37 Police in Sheffield uncover haul of class A drugs after raid on...
- 01:34 Reform 'high stakes' primary tests, MPs urge
- 01:29 Manchester United star Ander Herrera looks glum after latest draw...
- 01:23 Tony Blair's legacy 20 years on
- 01:23 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:23 Brighton star Steve Sidwell poised to win Championship against...
- 01:23 Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham are heaping pressure on Chelsea...
- 01:23 Leeds star warns owners: Club faces disaster if Garry Monk leaves
- 01:22 White House defends Trump invitation to Duterte despite human...
- 01:09 ADVISORY-Hong Kong financial markets closed for holiday, reopen...
- 01:09 U.S. service member killed near Mosul identified as infantry officer
- 01:03 Why an Italian row over place names is dredging up memories of fascism
- 00:57 Line of Duty season 5: Fans will have to wait 2 YEARS for the next...
- 00:53 Researchers design housing for refugee camps in extreme climates
- 00:52 Khalid Masood: Police unlock Westminster attacker's final text
- 00:52 Celtic's Scott Sinclair takes to social media to make a stand...
- 00:47 Zelda Breath of the Wild news: Microsoft talk Xbox rival as new...
- 00:46 YP Comment: Pay the region what is owed - PM must sign off EU funding
- 00:43 Mild weather brings record number of moths to UK
- 00:40 Monday interview: Axis managing director Richard Scott
- 00:40 Supermarket giants to test high street resilience
- 00:40 John Boyle: Joined-up approach to building strength
- 00:38 Dame Barbara Windsor tells Jaime Winstone 'you're more me than me'
- 00:38 Former PM Tony Blair 'finds it hard to be hated by people'
- 00:38 Social media giants' failure to tackle extremism 'shameful'
- 00:38 Benefits process 'broken' as figures show thousands of PIP...
- 00:38 PM mulls tax break plan for middle-aged workers to tackle social...