News from Daily Post
The Football Writers’ Association has called for Liverpool and Everton to reconsider bans imposed on reporters from The Sun and to work with them alongside the Premier League to seek a resolution. In February, Liverpool banned Sun journalists from both t
Joe Simpson believes RGC have two more ‘cup finals’ remaining as they look to complete a remarkable debut season in the Premiership. RGC entertain Carmarthen Quins on Saturday at Parc Eirias still harbouring hopes of a top four finish and a place in the
Marouane Fellaini on Thursday joined the list of players sent off in Manchester derbies. The Belgian’s headbutt on City striker Sergio Aguero saw him dismissed with six minutes remaining, though United held on for a goalless draw. Here, Post Sport looks
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits Dejan Lovren’s performance against Crystal Palace may have had fans calling for the defender to be sold but it had no bearing on his decision to secure him on a long-term contract. The Croatia international has signe
Pop sensation Harry Styles will be coming to the UK as part of his world tour it has been revealed. The singer, best known for being one-fifth of boy band One Direction will be visiting the O2 Apollo Manchester on November 1 this year. Harry Styles Live
A teenage schoolboy told a murder trial jury how he looked out of his bedroom window when he heard a commotion in the Home Bargains car park in Rhyl and heard shouts including; “I’ve stabbed the b*****d.” The jury heard that the boy aged 15, from Rhyl sa
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic admits he’s a big fan of Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge . The England international is expected to leave Anfield this summer and the Hammers have been linked with a move for him. Sturridge, who missed last weekend’s defeat
Are you as fit as you would like to be? Have you booked a holiday and you're beginning to worry about how you will look in a swimsuit? If you want to get into shape before the summer - but don't know where to start - then we're here to help. We've compil
Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho’s season may be finished, but the defender has been boosted after scans showed he had not damaged his anterior cruciate ligament. Initial fears suggested the on loan defender was facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines af
Wrexham are bracing themselves for a 10th season in the fifth tier after finishing only mid-table in the current campaign. Saturday’s clash at Eastleigh will have nothing more than professional pride at stake for both sides as the Dragons and Spitfires b
What's better than a delicious take-out pizza? How about a takeaway pizza with cash back. Yes! that's right, Dominos are giving £15 cash back to anyone who makes an order this weekend (offer ends Sunday April 30). Follow the instructions below, order you
A body recovered from the Menai Strait is that of a young dad who has missing for several weeks. The remains of Johnathan Peter Edwards, known as Jono, were found on Tuesday on the mainland side of the Menai shoreline near Bangor. North Wales Police said
Everton know they could seal a return to European competition on Saturday, without even kicking a ball. The Blues entertain Premier League title chasing Chelsea on Sunday, but will be eagerly watching events at the Hawthorns as West Brom take on defendin
Defender Dejan Lovren has signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool. The club announced the news on Friday morning as the centre-back approaches the end of his third season at Anfield. Lovren moved from Southampton in 2014, making 105 appearances fo
Jose Mourinho suggested he felt Sergio Aguero exaggerated after Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini was sent off for headbutting the City striker in a fiery derby. United midfielder Fellaini was dismissed six minutes from the end of a frantic goalless
- 14:29 Real Madrid v Valencia LIVE: Zinedine Zidane's side look to regain...
- 14:29 Sebastian Vettel heads Ferrari front row lockout for Russian Grand...
- 14:28 Cows milk not soya is best for kids, study finds
- 14:26 Growing their own spuds!
- 14:25 Star pens pre-contract agreement ahead of summer move: Five-year...
- 14:25 Sebastian Vettel claims pole in Russia after Lewis Hamilton error
- 14:25 Paul Merson blasts Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez for unbelievable...
- 14:24 Scunthorpe RUFC Colts dinner and presentation night - pictures
- 14:22 Schools get welcome boost from housebuilder
- 14:22 Heroin dealers jailed after chance find by police
- 14:22 From the gym to Hollywood! Lincoln fitness expert Jenny Pacey to...
- 14:22 Everyone loves Danny Cowley...but look back at the moment this fan...
- 14:21 Calls to halt Oakham library revamp project after £309,000...
- 14:21 Cows milk not soya is best for kids, study finds
- 14:20 Arsenal training photos: Key man returns from injury ahead of...
- 14:19 Cows milk not soya is best for kids, study finds
- 14:19 Charity bike ride for the Reliant Robins
- 14:17 'The turning point' and four other learnings from Wasps' defeat at...
- 14:17 Rangers 1 Celtic 5 as rampant Hoops make it look easy at Ibrox - 5...
- 14:17 Fancy a free Rams t-shirt Derby fans? Here's how to get one
- 14:17 Proms dresses in Derby: where to buy one
- 14:16 Celtic player ratings: Sinclair wasteful but Griffiths on form...
- 14:16 Trump’s armada MOVES IN: US deploys USS Carl Vinson after North...
- 14:15 Vicious attack on man in Clydebank treated as attempted murder
- 14:15 Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas is AC Milan’s top summer transfer target
- 14:14 These two Man United players were not good enough against Man City...
- 14:14 Rangers racism claims during Celtic defeat as video picks out fan
- 14:14 Islamic State kills senior Afghan Taliban official in Pakistan -...
- 14:12 No flash required: ‘belfie’ trend sees backsides bared at beauty spots
- 14:11 No flash required: ‘belfie’ trend sees backsides bared at beauty spots