News from Daily Post
The startling differences between internet usage across North Wales has been revealed that show a stark digital divide around the region. People living on Anglesey are among the most prolific web users in the United Kingdom, according to a report by the
Every manager seems to have a buzz word. For Roberto Martinez it was “phenomenal”, Ronald Koeman it is “productivity”. Nearly every press conference the Everton refers to it. His team, he says, need a lot more of it than they are currently producing. It
Liverpool have broken their transfer record to being Egypt winger Mohamed Salah to Anfield. Roma claim they have received £37m up front with a further £7m to follow in possible add-ons report the Liverpool Echo . Jurgen Klopp is also keen to sign top-cla
Tributes have been paid to a father of three who died in a motorcycle crash on the 'Evo Triangle'. Police have named the man who died in an accident on the B4501 near Cerrigydrudion as 28-year-old Karl Mark Hibbard. In a a statement his family have descr
Scottish ice cream brand Crolla's is heading to Llandudno to open a 100 seater ice cream parlour. The company is well known in Scotland but is now branching out around the UK and plans to opens its first Welsh parlour in the seaside town. It is taking ov
Dozens of people turned out to join a snap protest this morning against controversial plans for a row of overhead pylons on Anglesey. The National Grid’s local substation at Pentir near Bangor was the target as more than 50 campaigners from across the is
Prisoners at HMP Berwyn have just delivered their first order of wheelie boxes to Wrexham Council. Inmates assembled 3,500 of the recycling containers after a £116,000 grant from Welsh Government to encourage more residents to go green. It is not clear h
Sir Bryn Terfel has described how being knighted by the Queen was one of the proudest days of his life - along with the birth of his first daughter. The globally renowned bass baritone was speaking ahead of his appearance at Llangollen International Musi
Dozens of pay and display machines across North Wales still don’t accept the new pound coin. Almost 20 parking machines in Conwy county will have to be replaced to allow them to accept the 12-sided coin, which entered circulation in March. The county has
How do you fancy living in a period farmhouse in the Welsh borderlands, boasting more than 200 acres of rolling farmland? An upland livestock farm is now on the market with an asking price of £1.35 million. Pantglas Uchaf Farm at Moelfre, near Oswestry,
Some visitor hotspots in North East Wales are becoming too popular for their own good. Now a study is being carried out to see whether numbers can be reduced at peak times and whether the tourism benefits can be spread to surrounding areas. The move come
A girl was flown to hospital after falling from her horse at a show on Anglesey. Emergency services were called at roughly 1.25pm to reports a rider had fallen from their animal at Penygraig Horse Show at Gwalchmai on Sunday. A spokesman for the Welsh Am
Jeremy Corbyn has downplayed claims he said he plans to start getting rid of Trident as soon as he can after becoming prime minister. The move follows reports that Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis said the Labour leader told him he would be in
There is expected to be widespread delays and disruption on Arriva Trains Wales due to the theft of signalling cables overnight. Overnight cables were stolen from the Little Mill area of Monmouthshire in south east Wales. However the theft has caused sev
Police are searching for a missing man from Criccieth who may be in the Cheshire area. Paul David Smith was reported missing by North Wales Police at 5am today. The force have not said when or where he was last seen. In a picture released by North Wales
- 08:10 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:09 £900m devolution deal ‘in the balance’ in Sheffield City Region
- 08:09 Scottish Labour deputy leader attends rally to ‘bring the...
- 08:08 Coronation Street spoiler: Bethany dealt DEVASTATING blow as Nathan...
- 08:08 EastEnders spoiler: Fans fear Dot Branning is DEAD as soap legend...
- 08:08 Russell Westbrook named MVP of the season at NBA awards after...
- 08:08 Shrewsbury Town to become first English club to follow Celtic and...
- 08:08 Lewis Hamilton vows to beat rival Sebastian Vettel 'the right way'...
- 08:08 All Blacks flanker Jerome Kaino insists he would never...
- 08:07 Woman who set fire to her partner's belongings does not have to pay...
- 08:06 Ice cream rush helps supermarket sales soar in June
- 08:06 Troops in Myanmar's Rakhine on high alert after killings of Rohingya
- 08:06 Carlisle woman tried to steal takeaway delivered to her home
- 08:06 Which? reveal best and worst broadband speeds in the UK
- 08:05 Derbyshire GP who blogged about her bipolar disorder committed suicide
- 08:05 Antonio Conte still threatening to quit Chelsea over transfers
- 08:05 Waterloo Road bridge to close for repairs
- 08:04 10 police stations to close to the public
- 08:04 Alvaro Morata to Chelsea: Antonio Conte to hijack Man Utd move -...
- 08:04 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp still wants Virgil van Dijk but deal...
- 08:03 Italian doctor who worked at Leicester Royal Infirmary had not...
- 08:03 Fire at three-storey premises caused by faulty sewing machine
- 08:02 How do street performers float? The levitating trick explained
- 08:02 Rare opportunity to buy Windermere lakeside plot and boat house
- 08:01 Middlesbrough slap £25m fee on Ben Gibson: Boro don’t want to sell,...
- 08:01 Sing a song for us Andrew Bridgen! North West Leicestershire MP...
- 08:01 Don't be tempted to swim in dangerous water - no matter how hot it...
- 08:01 Thousands of pets in the East Midlands at risk of deadly diseases
- 08:01 Homeless man stole deoderant to sell for food in Worksop
- 08:01 Morrisons introduces puppets into all stores to teach kids the...