News from Daily Post
Winter may be coming, but that is a less of a concern now for rescue seal Theon, who is recovering in his new home. The common seal pup was spotted by a member of the public on a beach in Towyn , near Abergele, on Sunday, August 13. Showing the same kind
A first home win of the season and a first clean sheet of the term, there was much to be positive about following Wrexham’s 1-0 win on Tuesday night over Gateshead. Loan signing Alex Reid, who only joined the Dragons earlier in the day, popped up with a
Move over Mary Poppins, a wealthy couple are offering what could be the best nannying job.... in the world. Not only are they willing to pay a £100,000 a year salary but they are throwing in some amazing perks for the live-in role. The successful candida
Liverpool academy graduate Trent Alexander-Arnold is hoping to live up to Steven Gerrard’s expectations after scoring a brilliant maiden goal on his European debut. In April the Reds’ former captain, speaking after officially taking charge of the club’s
Michael Carrick is philosophical rather than frustrated as the midfielder waits to make his first competitive appearance as Manchester United captain. The long-serving 36-year-old midfielder was named skipper following Wayne Rooney’s departure after 13 r
A leading North Wales burger chain has today unveiled its version of Elvis Presley’s favourite snack. Marking the 40th anniversary since the king of Rock and Roll's death, Hickory’s have produced a one-off version of his peanut butter and banana burger.
Wrexham MP Ian Lucas has called for a day centre-style facilities to be opened for black mamba users blighting the town. He is calling on the council and the Welsh government to organise ‘day provision’ for drug users and homeless people. In recent month
Gylfi Sigurdsson is on the brink of finally making a £45m move from Swansea to Everton – a deal that will add to what has been a considerably busy summer for the Toffees in terms of recruitment. Here, Post Sport looks at the significant signings manager
Dean Keates hailed the performance of watch winner Alex Reid, but insists he is not going to put any undue pressure on the loan signing. Reid joined Wrexham on a two-month loan deal less than four hours before kick off against Gateshead on Tuesday, and m
Police are hunting a wanted man. North Wales Police have issued an appeal to the public to help track down Kieron Albino. Officers believe that the 25-year-old is somewhere in the Deeside area. He is wanted for a number of offences including burglary, ac
Police today warned they will seize vehicles after more bad driving around two Wrexham villages. Officers have asked the public to send photos or pass on vehicle registrations of any cars and mopeds being driven badly. It comes after reports of anti-soci
More than 40 employers have signed up to SkillsCymru, Wales’ largest careers fair, with the hope of recruiting fresh talent from across the country. The North Wales event, which is free to attend, will be happening on October 4 and 5 at Venue Cymru, Llan
Overflowing bins which are being “misused” have been branded “disgusting” “stinking” and “a health hazard”. The large, green wheelie bins next to Tre Gof flats in Caernarfon were so bad one visitor immediately called the council’s environmental health de
Manchester United have not given up hope of signing Ivan Perisic amidst reports his agent is set for summit talks with Inter Milan over the Croatia international’s future. Fali Ramadani, agent of the Red Devils target Perisic, will reportedly arrive in M
Hanson Cement could start work this year on a £20m investment in a new giant mill that will secure nearly 100 jobs. The company wants to upgrade its Padeswood cement works in Flintshire, which will guarantee the long-term future of the plant. At the hear
- 00:23 Jo Konta's US Open hopes could be derailed by Wimbledon exertions,...
- 00:22 Celebrity Big Brother: Sarah Harding’s boyfriend ‘plans to confront...
- 00:19 Manchester United's title chances, why ending the transfer window...
- 00:19 Premiership Rugby under pressure to give Lions more time to prepare...
- 00:18 Climate change could make flights longer and bumpier
- 00:18 How Sicilian oranges are being made into clothes
- 00:18 Wayne Rooney's England career never provided an iconic moment for...
- 00:18 Piglets rescued from fire become firefighters' BBQ
- 00:13 Disturbing rise in sprawling US-style ‘megafarms’ operating in Britain
- 00:13 What to do if you don’t get the GCSE grades you were expecting
- 00:13 What is the acceptable amount to give your children for passing...
- 00:13 Do universities actually look at your GCSE results?
- 00:13 What does it feel like to fail your GCSEs? Let me tell you
- 00:13 What to do if you need to retake your GCSE exams
- 00:11 Virgil Van Dijk met Chelsea without permission before telling...
- 00:11 Arsenal will only intensify Julian Draxler interest if Alexis...
- 00:10 Firefighters battle huge 'suspicious' blaze at Poundland in east...
- 00:10 South Africa: Miners’ union hits out after thugs firebomb homes
- 00:10 UK car production revs up in July
- 00:10 China and Russia denounce US over unilateral sanctions
- 00:10 Food industry warns of Brexit workforce shortage
- 00:10 Rubber bullets fired at Trump rally protesters
- 00:10 Northern transport summit ‘is a fraud’
- 00:10 Argos landed in court over ‘illegal scabbing’
- 00:06 WBC announce creation of ‘Money’ belt for Floyd Mayweather vs...
- 00:06 Ex-England captain Paul Collingwood offered £75k to play for Andy...
- 00:05 High blood pressure: Lowering your reading to THIS could protect...
- 00:05 IBS warning: Bloating and stomach pain could actually be too much...
- 00:05 Dementia risk: Three drinks that could PREVENT memory loss
- 00:05 Concern over 'rapid' rise of drink and drug abuse among the over-50s