News from Daily Post
TEAM SELECTION Mourinho went with his strongest line-up with Zlatan Ibrahimovic back up front after illness in midweek. Klopp was hamstrung by the absence of fit-again centre-back Joel Matip, left out as FIFA had not confirmed his availability in a club-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's late header saw a thrilling clash between bitter rivals Manchester United and Liverpool end in a pulsating 1-1 draw. Unlike October's drab, goalless draw at Anfield, the 50th Premier League meeting of these sides lived up the pre-mat
The number of patients developing potentially fatal infections in North Wales hospitals is still too high, according to latest figures - despite a reduction in cases. In a report to a Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board meeting scheduled for January
Thousands of children and their families enjoyed two days of activities and shows at the annual takepART festival this weekend. The popular arts and literature event has returned for its eighth year at Venue Cymru, and has seen over 200 workshops, shows
A choir which reached the final of a televised talent show two years ago have travelled to New York to perform a major new work in memory of those killed in the Aberfan coal tip disaster. Around 70 members of Côr Glanaethwy will be part of an internation
Urgent calls have been made for a safe crossing of a major road in a Gwynedd village after two children were involved in accidents. The first accident occurred on the A487 main road in Penrhyndeudraeth in March 2015 and a second last week prompting Garet
Pep Guardiola suffered his heaviest league defeat as a manager as Everton dealt Manchester City a serious title blow with a 4-0 win at Goodison Park. Teenager Tom Davies and debutant Ademola Lookman wrapped up a stunning Everton performance with late goa
Liverpool have withdrawn Joel Matip from the squad for their match against Manchester United at Old Trafford after FIFA failed to provide the necessary guarantees he was available for selection. The 25-year-old Cameroon centre-back retired from internati
A former Army Major injured when he fell from a horse on a Greek island has told of the “wonderful treatment” he received in a dilapidated hospital which had its X-ray machine held together by bandages. Merfyn Thomas, from Rhos-on-Sea, was injured while
A Miss Wales finalist and cancer survivor has been chosen as one of the faces of a charity modelling campaign. Meredith Isherwood, from Flintshire, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in June last year, following a biopsy on a lump on her throat. Her thyro
A pop-up shelter offering overnight accommodation for the vulnerable homeless community is currently being trialled. The facility at the former English Baptist Church hall on Great Orme’s Road, Llandudno, is part of a project involving The Lighthouse Com
Wrexham eased their National League relegation worries on Saturday after claiming successive victories for the first time this season. Seven days previous Dean Keates’s outfit sealed a 2-1 win at the Racecourse over fellow strugglers Woking to edge 10-po
Dean Keates hailed match winner Izale McLeod after Wrexham eased their National League relegation worries with a win over North Ferriby United, and believes fans are still to see the best of the striker. McLeod fired the only goal of the game just before
Wrexham edged further clear of the National League drop zone on Saturday after claiming successive victories for the first time this season. Dean Keates’s men followed up their win over Woking with a well deserved 1-0 win at home on Saturday over relegat
A drive-thru outdoor laundrette has opened at a petrol station. KIS wash laundry solutions have installed the two washing machines and a dryer next to the forecourt of the Texaco garage on Beach Road in Bangor. It means drivers can pop on a wash after fi
- 00:23 Junior football: Cambuslang Rangers' new signing can add quality in...
- 00:23 Ayr United v Queen's Park: Gus MacPherson insists Spiders will give...
- 00:23 Games for 2017 review: Time to try Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?
- 00:22 ‘Relaxed mowing’ of Leeds parks could save the public purse...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage lands role as political commentator on Fox News during...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage 'to become close unofficial ADVISER’ to President...
- 00:21 WARNING: Dangerous second-hand tyres 'putting lives of drivers AT...
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence