News from Daily Post
Residents living in Flintshire Village want new houses they claim overlook their homes torn down. The new, three-storey homes on the Tai Newydd development off Gadlys Lane, Bagillt, have angered householders on Beechcroft Close amid claims their privacy
A local floorball club tournament ended in dramatic fashion on Saturday evening as the roof collapsed. The roof of a newly-opened sports arena in the Czech city of Ceska Trebova collapsed during a floorball tournament. Despite the arena's sports hall bei
Strictly Come Dancing couple Kevin and Karen are set to bring their debut UK tour to Llandundo. The professional dancers who tied the knot in 2015 have added six extra dates to their Kevin and Karen Dance Tour, including Llandudno’s Venue Cymru on Thursd
A new primary school may have to be built in Bangor - or existing ones extended - because of an overcrowding “crisis” made worse by a new housing development. Gwynedd has earmarked Bangor as an area that needs urgent attention because of present overcrow
Several frozen chicken and fish products have been recalled following a safety warning by a food watchdog. The items were on sale at Home Bargains, which has 13 branches across North Wales , as well as Fultons Foods and anyone who has purchased the affec
An earthquake struck North Wales last night. The magnitude 1.1 quake caused tremors and a loud rumble across Gwynedd just before 11pm. According to the British Geological Survey, the quake’s epicentre was in Beddgelert. However, Daily Post readers have r
Residents in Gwynedd who use care services in their homes could face a £1,400 a year hike in charges from April. Council chiefs are being asked to approve a new charging structure for social care services in the county. Under the proposals, anyone receiv
While Wrexham were securing successive wins for the first time this season with victory over North Ferriby United, next Saturday’s opponents Chester were sent tumbling out of the FA Trophy at home against big spending Forest Green Rovers. Izale McLeod fi
Rhyl’s Spencer Wilding proves he is a force to be reckoned with as he took on a WalesOnline quiz all about Star Wars. The man behind the mask of Darth Vader, one of cinemas most iconic film characters, in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story proved he is clued u
North Wales councils have spent almost £500,000 on “town hall propaganda” since 2013. Shadow local government secretary Janet Finch-Saunders slammed local authority chiefs for shelling out on newsletters and bulletins when the money coould have been used
Tickets for Wrexham ’s first ever Drive-In Cinema went on sale from today, Monday January 16. The event, which is set to screen at Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse on Sunday February 12 will be showing a family-friendly romantic film in the afternoon, with a rom
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp remains relaxed about the growing pressure at the top of the table as he is confident his side are destined to get better again. Since the Reds beat Manchester City on New Year's Eve they have taken two points from a possib
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps today take solace in the fact that you're not the only one. In the UK today - Monday, January 16 - is known as the most depressing day of the year. Feeling down in the dumps around this time of year is common and
Successive wins for Dean Keates’s men moved Wrexham 12-points clear of the National League relegation zone. The Dragons ran out 1-0 winners at home over North Ferriby United thanks to Izale McLeod’s first half stunning effort to follow up their 2-1 victo
Marouane Fellaini can have an influence He still splits United fans. But just weeks after he was booed at Old Trafford, he has shown this week that he still has a role to play. Mourinho has decided to hand the Belgian midfielder a one-year contract exten
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar