News from Daily Post
Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now Watch this video again Video will play in Share this video Watch Next An historic steam locomotive, still in perfect working order, is to return to the ci
A weather warning has been issued for parts of north west Wales, which could be battered by winds of up to 75mph. The Met Office has issued the yellow warning for Anglesey, Gwynedd and Conwy from 3am and 10pm tomorrow (Monday, February 13). It also cover
Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to lift more trophies before his first season at Manchester United is out. The 35-year-old arrived to much fanfare in the summer and has lived up to the hype, having already become the first United player to score 20 goals in a s
A man has died and an officer has been injured during a police incident in Wrexham which shut a road. Officers were called to the Johnstown area at 10.19am today (February 12) after reports of an “attempted suicide situation” involving a man in his 30s.
Dean Keates was proud of his players after they fought back to claim the unlikeliest of points at play-off contenders Dover Athletic. The Whites took a 65 minute lead when Joe Healy slotted home after Chris Dunn had parried Nicky Deverdics’s powerful dri
Wrexham extended their unbeaten run to six games in the National League after a come-from-behind draw at play-off contenders Dover Athletic. Joe Healy put the home side ahead before Jordan White bundled home John Rooney’s cross to ensure a share of the s
Dean Keates hailed the impact of substitute John Rooney, and added he was still in contract negotiations with the midfielder. Rooney is one more National League start away from triggering a clause in his contract that will see his deal extended. That has
A planned takeover of Dee Valley Water looks set to go ahead after opponents dropped their High Court appeal. The firm’s board had recommended an £84m takeover offer from Severn Trent, which was approved by the High Court earlier this week. But it was op
Sadio Mane struck a quickfire first-half double as Liverpool returned to form with a 2-0 Premier League defeat of Tottenham at Anfield. The Senegal forward, badly missed during the African Nations Cup, netted in the 16th and 18th minutes and twice went c
Ibrahimovic needs to act his age There was one occasion in the first-half where Ibrahimovic withdrew so deep he was inside his own half. It coincided with a lull from United which left their supporters anxious and was only offset by the brilliance of the
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes victory over Tottenham has sparked their season back into life. The 2-0 win over their top-four rivals, achieved courtesy of a couple of Sadio Mane goals within three first-half minutes, was the Reds' first in the
From feast to famine for Rom Duncan Ferguson wants Romelu Lukaku to smash his Everton Premier League scoring record out of sight, but that will have to wait for another day. After last weekend's goalfest, the Belgian was forced to feed off scraps on Tees
Calls have been made to relocate the North Wales twin of London’s famous Marble Arch to a more prominent spot. The structure in central London, at the junction of Oxford Street, Park Lane and Edgware Road, marks the southern point of Thomas Telford’s A5,
This time lapse footage shows the beauty of North Wales. The video was shot and edited by Elgan Jones over the course of a year to capture the picturesque landscape. Time lapse was used to film the array of lights both natural and man made and how this m
The Mane man is back Boy we've missed him. Sadio Mane's Africa Cup of Nations adventure cost him some penalty shoot-out heartache but what it cost Liverpool is immeasurable. Leave aside Liverpool's failure to adequately replace him for now – we've been d
- 11:48 Point at Sheffield United was the best Scunthorpe earned all...
- 11:47 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:46 Model who dangled 1,000ft off Dubai skyscraper investigated by police
- 11:46 My journey to Miss Bikini Body: Dressing the part is motivating me...
- 11:45 Manchester City target Lionel Messi in £100m deal as superstar's...
- 11:44 Manchester United vs Reading U23s LIVE score and goal updates
- 11:43 Is this the best job in Lincoln? Game testers wanted!
- 11:42 Coventry woman caught carrying three kitchen knives in a public...
- 11:40 Part of M1 closed between J26 and J25 near Derby due to incident
- 11:40 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:40 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:39 Chelsea are a better team when Antonio Conte picks Cesc Fabregas,...
- 11:39 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Bad weather puts a dampener on weekly Bakewell market
- 11:38 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:38 WASPI CAMPAIGN: 1950s women demand action on pensions
- 11:36 Man United News: Woodward’s £1bn plan for Mourinho, £30m Arsenal...
- 11:34 Police to review 484 cases after criminal probe launched at...
- 11:34 This Bicester style village is coming to the Midlands - here's what...
- 11:34 Jordan Veretout: Midfielder on his Aston Villa future and Steve...
- 11:32 Unravelling tales about Edith
- 11:32 The first ever Muslim-friendly ‘modest’ fashion show is taking...
- 11:31 Flooded church reopens its doors to worshippers
- 11:31 Pensioner fighting for life in hospital after being hit by a taxi
- 11:30 COLUMN: How does your chippy measure up?
- 11:30 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:30 Nottingham's Jazzie Mattis progresses to BBC's Let It Shine final
- 11:30 John Terry reveals what inspired Chelsea’s FA Cup win… it’s all to...
- 11:30 Beeston's Hannah lands role working for celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay