News from Daily Post
Liverpool have rejected an £11m bid for Alberto Moreno and are demanding at least £4m more for the left-back. Moreno’s day at Anfield seem numbered after the defender fell down the pecking order last season. The Spaniard will leave Anfield this summer bu
This is the moment crowds cheered as two disruptive passengers were escorted off a plane. The easyJet flight from Manchester to Antalya in Turkey had to make an emergency landing at Stansted airport after the passengers became unruly. Chris Gwynne, who l
Labour AM Lesley Griffiths is the Welsh Government’s cabinet secretary for environment and rural affairs. She’s been in the role for just over a year. Born and raised in Wrexham , she worked as an administrator at the town’s M aelor Hospital for 20 years
Bananas are a great on the go snack, but when you're about to sink your teeth into one and it's covered in those annoying stringy things, it can be a bit annoying. You've already had to peel the skin off, what are these things doing here? But although th
If you are concerned about what kind of content your young child is looking at online then there are some precautions you can take. Kiddle.co, which was launched last year, is a child-friendly search engine which brings up 'safe' sites for your little on
Heart throb Olly Murs has sent fans into a frenzy this week after posting a cheeky photo of himself on Instagram - in form-fitting shorts. The pop sensation posed for the revealing photograph on the set of his new video in a complete retro tennis kit, co
Mystery man who stunned bar-goers with rendition of Nessun Dorma is found... and he's from North Wales
A mystery karaoke singer who the brought the house down in a bar with his stunning rendition of Nessun Dorma, has been found. A video of the young man from Amlwch in Anglesey was posted on Facebook a few weeks ago after he made an appearance at Jack Murp
Police are appealing for information after a man allegedly flashed at a woman on a business park. A man from Conwy was arrested following the alleged incident which is said to have happened in Llandwrog near Caernarfon. The woman told officers she was wa
Adnan Januzaj is heading towards the Old Trafford exit as Manchester United consider a number of offers for the winger, Post Sport understands. Having flourished after being given a first-term role by then United manager David Moyes, the 22-year-old’s st
A mum of four who attacked a former friend in a Colwyn Bay park with a sock weighted down with an unknown item, has been spared jail. Hannah Marie Jorgenson, 32, of Lawson Road, Colwyn Bay, who already had a record for violence, had pleaded guilty to ass
Wales attack coach Matt Sherratt has warned his team they will face a brutal opening quarter when they tackle Samoa in Apia on Friday. The Pacific Island nation are looking to bounce back from their 78-0 thrashing by New Zealand when they meet Robin McBr
Two men were taken to hospital after a car crashed into a tree. Emergency services were called to Coed Coch Road in Old Colwyn just after midnight today. One man had to be cut free from the vehicle by firefighters. Both men were taken to Ysbyty Glan Clwy
A woman who smashed up a BMW in a sustained attack in the middle of a residential street has been caught on camera. The 30 second footage shows the car's windows being attacked by the vandal using a large rock, according to WalesOnline . Having smashed t
Next season’s Manchester United kit will have a classic look to it – at least if the latest leak of their home kit is to be believed. The Red Devils will be back playing in their classic shade of red next season, while it also appears the shirts will hav
Former Wrexham player Joe Thompson has revealed he has beaten cancer for the second time. The 28-year-old, who is currently at Rochdale, announced on his Twitter feed on Wednesday evening that he is “cancer-free” after the nodular sclerosis Hodgkin lymph
- 23:46 Love Island: Dumped islander Simon says ‘weight has been lifted off...
- 23:45 Canada's top court rules Google must block some results worldwide
- 23:45 German regulator suspends law on storing phone and Internet data
- 23:42 Saints star Lawes eager to take on the All Blacks
- 23:42 U.S. Senate Republicans struggle to salvage healthcare effort
- 23:41 When is Hajj 2017? This is when Muslims must make a pilgrimage to...
- 23:41 Warwickshire v Lancashire: Day Three report
- 23:37 Uber says never told self-driving car executive to take Waymo files
- 23:37 Apple's iPhone turns 10, bumpy start forgotten
- 23:37 Rodgers plays his own son Anton as a trialist against BW Linz......
- 23:32 Jerome Boateng to Chelsea: Blues make contact with Bayern Munich...
- 23:26 Henry aims to keep on track at Aviemore
- 23:24 What is listeria? Sainsbury's recalls sandwich fillers over food...
- 23:20 Sir Martin Moore-Bick appointed to lead public inquiry into...
- 23:19 Scarecrow festival in Boylestone set to take Derbyshire by storm
- 23:17 Jonny Bairstow admits England may have to learn night-day cricket...
- 23:17 Novak Djokovic happy not to be one of the Wimbledon 'top...
- 23:15 Grenfell fire: Retired judge to lead disaster inquiry
- 23:12 We Luv 80s returns to Derby to honour former punter Leighann...
- 23:11 Woman dies after falling ill while mountain biking in Lake District
- 23:08 Jose Mourinho urges Man Utd board to sign Neymar over Cristiano...
- 23:07 South Africa's Wayde Van Niekerk breaks another Michael Johnson...
- 23:02 Pop duo Sacred Paws win Scottish Album of the Year Award
- 23:01 Disabled man forced to crawl up stairs in order to board flight
- 23:01 Chelsea approach Bayern Munich over Jerome Boateng transfer
- 23:01 Pam Shriver believes Johanna Konta is not 'ready' to deal with home...
- 23:01 Rickie Fowler out to make up for major disappointment at Quicken...
- 23:00 How to stop stress eating, according to nutritionists: Embrace...
- 23:00 Overweight teenagers are 80% more likely to suffer a stroke as an...
- 23:00 Mother-of-one pregnant with twins is diagnosed with stage 4 skin...