News from Daily Post
While Wrexham were securing successive wins for the first time this season with victory over North Ferriby United, next Saturday’s opponents Chester were sent tumbling out of the FA Trophy at home against big spending Forest Green Rovers. Izale McLeod fi
Rhyl’s Spencer Wilding proves he is a force to be reckoned with as he took on a WalesOnline quiz all about Star Wars. The man behind the mask of Darth Vader, one of cinemas most iconic film characters, in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story proved he is clued u
North Wales councils have spent almost £500,000 on “town hall propaganda” since 2013. Shadow local government secretary Janet Finch-Saunders slammed local authority chiefs for shelling out on newsletters and bulletins when the money coould have been used
Tickets for Wrexham ’s first ever Drive-In Cinema went on sale from today, Monday January 16. The event, which is set to screen at Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse on Sunday February 12 will be showing a family-friendly romantic film in the afternoon, with a rom
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp remains relaxed about the growing pressure at the top of the table as he is confident his side are destined to get better again. Since the Reds beat Manchester City on New Year's Eve they have taken two points from a possib
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps today take solace in the fact that you're not the only one. In the UK today - Monday, January 16 - is known as the most depressing day of the year. Feeling down in the dumps around this time of year is common and
Successive wins for Dean Keates’s men moved Wrexham 12-points clear of the National League relegation zone. The Dragons ran out 1-0 winners at home over North Ferriby United thanks to Izale McLeod’s first half stunning effort to follow up their 2-1 victo
Marouane Fellaini can have an influence He still splits United fans. But just weeks after he was booed at Old Trafford, he has shown this week that he still has a role to play. Mourinho has decided to hand the Belgian midfielder a one-year contract exten
A couple have done a U-turn on plans to sell their popular seafood bistro in Llandudno. Don and Gill Hadwin have turned The Seahorse into one of the top fish restaurants in Wales - attracting celebrity guests like Ronnie O’Sullivan, the Hairy Bikers and
A man has admitted slashing a shopkeeper’s throat with a knife during a robbery. Matthew Liam Whelan of Willow Park, Gladstone Way in Mancot, denied attempted murder but admitted a charge of wounding with intent. The 29-year-old also admitted a charge of
Former Cabinet minister Michael Gove has suggested Britain has a "special place" in the heart of US President-elect Donald Trump, after interviewing the controversial tycoon.q Mr Trump's "aggressive" public persona is at odds with...
A “prolific” burglar has been jailed. Lee Jamie Clarkson, 30, from Barmouth appeared before Caernarfon Crown Court on Friday January 13. He was charged with two residential burglaries which he carried out in Barmouth in September last year. Clarkson was
Boring Milner no more Perhaps it tells most about James Milner that, in the build-up to this game, there was little appetite to to hear what he thought about facing Manchester United. Here stands a boyhood Leeds fan, raised within a 10-minute drive to El
Wrexham claimed back-to-back wins in the National League for the first time this season as they ran out 1-0 winners over North Ferriby United. The win moves the Dragons up one place to 14th, but more importantly 12-points clear of the bottom four. Izale
Best Press Ronald Koeman is not the overly demonstrative type. Hugs and high fives after the game aren't generally the norm. But today he could be forgiven for making a point of heartily slapping the back of every one of his players and then going along
- 00:23 Junior football: Cambuslang Rangers' new signing can add quality in...
- 00:23 Ayr United v Queen's Park: Gus MacPherson insists Spiders will give...
- 00:23 Games for 2017 review: Time to try Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?
- 00:22 ‘Relaxed mowing’ of Leeds parks could save the public purse...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage lands role as political commentator on Fox News during...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage 'to become close unofficial ADVISER’ to President...
- 00:21 WARNING: Dangerous second-hand tyres 'putting lives of drivers AT...
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence