News from Daily Post
A 26-year-old accountant was found dead on the grounds of a secondary school, an inquest heard. Ben Richard McManus of Woodlands Close, Mold , was discovered at the playing fields of Mold Alun High School in the early hours of January 7. At the opening o
An inquest into the death of a murder victim was opened and adjourned today. David James Kingsbury of Fairmount, Old Colwyn died after suffering a single stab wound on January 5. The unemployed labourer was rushed to A&E at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd in...
As Airbus A350 makes its first commercial landing at Manchester we celebrate the company's other milestones
As Airbus A350 prepares to make its first commercial landing in Manchester tomorrow we took a look back a look at some other milestones from the Flintshire factory. In 1952 the de Havilland Aircraft Comapny, based on the site, started production of the C
Thank you to everyone who sent us a photo of their tattoo masterpieces and disasterpieces. From a tattoo spelt wrong, dodgy drawings and body ink regret- you've been telling us all about your tattoos. Readers have also shared the meaning behind their inc
The third annual North East Wales Legendary Pie Challenge starts this week and sees 16 cooks and chefs compete for the reigning title of Legendary Pie Maker. Fitting with the theme of 2017: The Year of Legends, eateries from across the area have been inv
A passing doctor made “commendable efforts” to help a woman at the scene of a car crash, but could not save her, an inquest heard today. Tara Mattee Lear-Jones, 24, of Lowe Hill Road, Wem, Shropshire, was pronounced dead at the scene on the A539 at Penle
There has been great reaction to the video of a lion turning on a Flintshire boxer in Thailand. Robbie Gaine, 29 from Garden City, said he has learnt his lesson from visiting the attraction and that the lion should be outside in the wild. The attractions
Ntumba Massanka made a brief, but very impressive, debut for Wrexham on Saturday as the Dragons claimed back-to-back wins for the first time this season in the National League. Dragons fans can be forgiven for not knowing too much of the youngster ahead
Ntumba Massanka knows there is a double reward on offer after opening his Wrexham career with a win. Massanka joined Wrexham on loan from Premier League side Burnley on Thursday, penning a deal that will keep him at the Racecourse until the end of the se
A man convicted of harassing his neighbours was locked in a cell to calm down after a verbal outburst over his court costs. Justin Guy Coleman was being sentenced for harassment at Caernarfon Magistrates Court today when he objected to being ordered to p
1. Earthquake hits North Wales amid reports of 'loud bang' heard in parts of Gwynedd An earthquake struck North Wales last night . The magnitude 1.1 quake caused tremors and a loud rumble across Gwynedd just before 11pm. According to the British Geologi
A North Wales internationally-renowned singer is seeking a drummer to play a special kind of Indian drum to join her on stage. Nest Aneirin Jones, 23, who goes by the stage name Nesdi Jones, took the Indian music world by storm with her Hindi and Punjabi
A drunk thug punched a dad causing him to break his leg and then slapped the man’s seven-year-old daughter when she went to help him in a shocking attack at a holiday park. The girl was left with a swollen and split lip when Christopher Paul Balmer struc
Brutus the Morrisons’ cat has died. The eight-year-old tabby shot to fame because of his antics at the store in Saltney where he would prowl around for hours delighting animal lovers. He became as much a part of Morrisons’ fixtures and fittings as the tr
Former Wales international Ched Evans has signed a contract extension with League One side Chesterfield. The 28-year-old did not play football for four years after being handed a five-year prison sentence when he was convicted of raping a 19-year-old wom
- 10:44 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:44 Council plans a further £34m of cuts and a council tax increase
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...
- 10:26 How Man City should line up against Tottenham
- 10:26 Tom Daley admits to ‘online sex session with fan’
- 10:25 RSPCA West Midlands: Bucky, Madge and Prince are waiting to be adopted