News from Daily Post
Major roadworks in Anglesey’s county town will remain in place until January, council officials have confirmed. In May, work began on the latest phase of the £11m link road designed to directly connect Llangefni’s Coleg Menai campus with the A55 expressw
Despite thrashing the Welsh Premier champions 5-2 in his first league game in charge Bangor City manager Kevin Nicholson insists he will not get carried away by one amazing result. The New Saints conceded five goals in a WPL game for the first time in 10
A man has denied driving at more than twice the 60mph speed limit in Conwy. Brett Wilson, 27, from Birmingham will stand trial next month accused of driving an Audi dangerously on April 22 when he allegedly reached 144mph on the A5 at Dinmael, which is b
Romelu Lukaku described it as a “dream come true” after he scored twice on his Manchester United Premier League debut. The £75m summer signing struck in each half as United thrashed West Ham 4-0 at Old Trafford. The Hammers were completely outplayed and
Manchester United moved to the top of the embryonic Premier League table with a comprehensive 4-0 win at home over West Ham United at Old Trafford. Two goals from Romelu Lukaku and one each from Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba sealed the win. Here Samuel
Just before he was expelled from school, the future recipient of one of Wales’s top awards was told he would never amount to anything. School wasn’t for Carwyn Williams. As a teenager he was diagnosed with ADHD (attention deficit disorder) and found it h
A man has been charged with attempted murder after a stabbing in Denbigh this weekend. A man and a woman were seriously injured in an alleged attack in the Love Lane area of the town on Saturday at about 4am. Shortly after the incident a man was arrested
Romelu Lukaku immediately started to pay off his transfer fee with two goals as Manchester United beat West Ham 4-0 in their Premier League opener. The £75m summer signing struck in each half as United justified pre-season optimism with a sparkling and c
A North Wales man has been jailed after a court heard how he stockpiled the worst images of child sex abuse. They were described as “absolutely awful” and “shocking” at Mold crown court, where Stephen Harris admitted making them. The 41-year-old, of Mark
'He gave us all a kiss goodnight and said he loved us' ... family's heartbreak as brave cancer battle boy,...
The heartbroken family of a brave youngster who passed away after a long cancer battle say they have ‘lost the light in all of their lives’. Six-year-old Jaxon Langford from Bradley, near Wrexham, had been diagnosed with stage four neuroblastoma in Novem
A driver had a lucky escape when his car overturned in a crash on the A55 this afternoon (August 13). Emergency services were called to an accident eastbound on the expressway at Broughton , close to junction 36. The car, which was towing a caravan, cras
It may be one game into what so many Evertonians hope will be a long and successful career at the Blues, but already Michael Keane is proving he is willing to put his body on the line. As Everton ran out 1-0 winners over Stoke City to kick off their Prem
A man who was killed in an accident near Pwllheli has been named locally as Tony Williams. Mr Williams, in his 40s, is understood to have had a fatal heart attack while driving his car in the village of Edern. He was a popular man and known affectionatel
A mountain rescue expert has slammed the “irresponsible” hoaxer who sent 16 volunteers into Snowdonia to look for him at the weekend. North Wales Police contacted Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation (OVMRO) at around 7.30am regarding three “broken
Everton kicked off their new Premier League season with a well earned, but hard-fought win over a stubborn Stoke City side. Wayne Rooney proved to be the hero for the Blues as he nodded the only goal of the contest. Here Phil Kirkbride runs his eye over
- 17:27 ‘He’s going to get us all killed!’ Michael Moore in bizarre rant...
- 17:26 Man suffers head injuries on dramatic night in Lincolnshire town
- 17:26 The artists who turn light bulbs, spanners and cheese into CHOCOLATE
- 17:26 Tributes to Sir Bruce Forsyth who has died aged 89
- 17:25 America's default debt risk TWICE as high as Germany
- 17:25 Arsenal news: Alexis Sanchez won’t play his best unless he signs...
- 17:24 Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez warns Jonjo Shelvey his future depends...
- 17:22 Toxic columnist Katie Hopkins told Plaid leader Leanne Wood to 'get...
- 17:21 TV Veteran Sir Bruce Forsyth has died
- 17:20 Operation Trancepark: Police make nine arrests in Huddersfield
- 17:20 Man who kicked dog in the face in viral footage is NOT the real owner
- 17:19 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Man Utd to allow transfer next summer...
- 17:16 Missing man found safe and well
- 17:15 BREAKING: Sir Bruce Forsyth, veteran entertainer and star of...
- 17:14 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp angry at Ousmane Dembele for leaving...
- 17:13 From Three Lions to Sven, Sven, Sven: Can YOU name the famous...
- 17:13 Frank Lampard unveiled as BT Sport pundit with humorous dig at...
- 17:13 Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 after a lengthy illness, his...
- 17:13 Teaching assistant raped woman then begged her not to tell police
- 17:12 Arsenal confirm Gabriel Paulista has completed £10m Valencia transfer
- 17:11 Three-year-old boy, his mother and her uncle among victims of...
- 17:07 Man killed and another hurt in stabbing in Germany
- 17:07 This is what happened when I went vegan for a month
- 17:07 Man caught by paedophile hunter while trying to meet girl, 14
- 17:07 Which parts of the city will get bin collections next week
- 17:06 Showbiz star Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 surrounded by his family
- 17:06 Adams thrilled by Town’s impressive start to the season
- 17:05 Residents accuse council of doing a 'half job' as they only partly...
- 17:02 Rugby World Cup: Another rout for England to secure place in semis
- 17:02 FA must come clean over ‘hush money’