News from Daily Post
Counting Katie Melua, Jodie Kidd, Steps and Danii Minogue among the many famous faces who rely on her skills, Denbighshire make-up artist (MUA) Caroline James is a trusted name in celebrity circles. Her twenty year career has seen her work with the music
A mother who wrote a highly critical review of a picturesque restaurant on TripAdvisor has been told that she could be jailed. Part-time nurse Sarah Gardner complained of rude service and "mediocre" food after a meal at High Rocks in...
Wrexham boss Dean Keates continued his summer rebuilding job on Friday with the signing of centre-back Shaun Pearson on a two year deal. Keates ripped up his Dragons squad within days of the final game of the National League finale, allowing 12 senior pl
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admits the string of youngsters set to face Crystal Palace are not ready for this weekend’s baptism of fire. Three days before the make-or-break Europa League final against Ajax, the injury-hit Red Devils will go t
A petition has been set up to plead for a lenient sentence against two cousins who admitted attacking a convicted paedophile in Llanrwst. Gavin Paul Davies, 26, of Glanrafon, Llanrwst, and Stuart Anthony Davies, 28, of Perthi, Llanrwst will be sentenced
A teenage girl walking home from school was confronted by a flasher in Bangor yesterday. North Wales Police are looking into a second case of indecent exposure in the city in the last 10 days. At 4pm yesterday the teenager was walking on a footpath betwe
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has money to spend in this summer’s transfer market and believes Champions League football will be the “icing on the cake” for prospective targets. However, he believes the historical “power and size” of the club has been e
An AM has urged the Welsh Government to reverse a decision that has seen work experience visits scrapped for hundreds of north Wales school pupils. In many parts of the region, years 10 and 12 students will no longer be able to do week-long placements, w
A luxury hostel in Snowdonia - dubbed the ‘poshest in the UK’ - has had its price tag slashed after failing to sell. Plas Curig, in the shadow of Snowdon in Capel Curig, was transformed into a five star hostel after a stunning renovation by Amy McIntyre
Shaun Pearson became Wrexham’s second new signing of the summer on Friday and immediately set his sights on helping the Dragons return to the Football League. Pearson signed a two year deal at Wrexham after manager Dean Keates fought off competition from
The only way Wales can top their Euro 2016 success is to get to the final of the 2018 World Cup, the team’s manager Chris Coleman said as he picked up an OBE at Buckingham Palace. Coleman, 46, received his honour from the Prince of Wales for services to
‘It was not about money or Jurgen Klopp’ insisted Julian Draxler as he spoke out about his move to PSG. The German international signed for the Paris-based club in January for a £34m fee from Wolfsburg despite interest from Liverpool and Klopp. Draxler h
A woman who admitted applying for loans in a vulnerable friend’s name has been spared jail. Sharon Jones, of Awelfryn, Llithfaen made 17 applications in the name of Brenda Roberts from the Department of Work and Pensions netting herself a total of £6,720
Customers at a new Anglesey brasserie are going nuts for its trifle - which is based on SNICKERS CHOCOLATE BARS. Fans of the confectionery are heading to the island’s newest restaurant, Catch 22, just to try the popular sweet treat. Head chef, Neil Davie
Being tailgated can be an intimidating experience and at worst, a dangerous driving habit. But a number of motorists are regularly risking safety (and a fine) insisting on keeping a close distance behind the vehicle in front. A group of people known as h
- 18:55 Third of travellers admit THIS is their dream hotel...and the...
- 18:55 Manchester attack hero's estranged mum urges him to call
- 18:54 Antiques Roadshow’s return to Borders now just over a month away
- 18:54 Is Nicolas Otamendi now the odd man out in the Man City defence?
- 18:54 Manchester United line up vs Ajax includes Juan Mata and Chris...
- 18:54 See pictures of Peaky Blinders filming in Dudley - with Shelby...
- 18:51 Birmingham Airport reintroducing free drop-off parking
- 18:51 Ribchester romp steals the show on Newbury’s Lockinge Day
- 18:50 Lincolnshire scientist loses 3 fingers as bomb explodes in his hand
- 18:49 Damir Skomina will not be thinking about Jose Mourinho’s criticism,...
- 18:49 Coronation Street to pay tribute to Manchester terror attack victims
- 18:49 Kim Kardashian celebrates third anniversary with Kanye West after...
- 18:46 Minute’s silence to be held for Manchester attack victims on...
- 18:45 Man Utd confirmed XI vs Ajax: Martial and Carrick benched; Fellaini...
- 18:44 U.S. home sales fall as tight supply boosts prices
- 18:44 Irish PM demands review of watchdog over flawed Anglo Irish case
- 18:43 Reports of strange 'mist' descending on Merseyside - updates
- 18:40 Plan for Bomber Command visitor centre one step closer after huge...
- 18:39 Hunt on for terrorist network suspected of Manchester attack
- 18:39 Council warning after huge mound of household waste dumped in stream
- 18:38 Manchester United v Ajax: Jose Mourinho makes 10 changes for Europa...
- 18:38 Manchester United v Ajax: Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrives ahead of...
- 18:37 Brother of Manchester bomber ‘was planning his own terrorist attack’
- 18:37 Dates and details of UK terror attacks since the 7/7 bombings
- 18:37 Anglian Water defends decision to dig up Louth beauty spot
- 18:36 Thousands protest against Temer, reforms in Brasilia
- 18:36 Minute’s silence to be held for Manchester attack victims on...
- 18:36 Mayor of Grantham gives town events group a cash boost
- 18:35 Games Inbox: Nintendo Switch ports, Hitman, and Mario +...
- 18:35 St Mary's Church in Dunstall to host fund-raising coffee morning...